Trump holding rallies

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Trump holding rallies

Post by RiverguyVT »

I used to criticize O for his continual campaign.

Is Trump doing that, or...
Is he sending a signal to congressmen and senators on the right to get on board?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Trump holding rallies

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:I used to criticize O for his continual campaign.

Is he sending a signal to congressmen and senators on the right to get on board?
Well he went to WV for the Jamboree and immediately after that Shelly Moore Capito voted to proceed with the Healthcare debate. Coincidence?

Also he was in Ohio last night and Rob Portman has been very wishy washy about his support for Ocare repeal so we'll see what happens.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Well he went to WV for the Jamboree and immediately after that Shelly Moore Capito voted to proceed with the Healthcare debate. Coincidence?

Also he was in Ohio last night and Rob Portman has been very wishy washy about his support for Ocare repeal so we'll see what happens.
This is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

I think he using it to drum up public support because the republicans in congress are against him because he wants to take away their toys.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

He's flanking the spineless saps who are afraid of doing what's right. Reagan did the same thing.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson