So does anybody find it curious?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: So does anybody find it curious?

Post by RiverguyVT »

Not my point at all. I don't care about the meetings, never said I did. Please re-read
No, but it is my point.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote: Life-style poly? I found this out while selling an extra Nats ticket with friends about 10 years ago.
Do you still think you need to report the cab ride?
So you don't have the lifestyle poly? That explains it.
Lifestyle poly isn't part of TS. You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.
Yes, it's required for working at the agency "State Department".
People who know, know.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote: Life-style poly? I found this out while selling an extra Nats ticket with friends about 10 years ago.
Lifestyle poly isn't part of TS. You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.
LOL. Stop digging.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:
Not my point at all. I don't care about the meetings, never said I did. Please re-read
No, but it is my point.
Then please learn how to use quotes. If you don't address anything in my statement then what is point of quoting me? Who were you responding to?
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:I have been waiting for the left to applaud trump. Recall that the left hated sessions. He is a racist and an evil man.

Do you find it curious that the left is now condemning the president for saying 1/100 of the bad things they themselves said about him five months ago?

ip_law-hokie wrote:that our President is trolling his AG pick because he recused himself from the Russia investigation?

It would seem unprecedented. Yet no mention on here? Do we not like Sessions anymore? Is he no longer a Patriot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope he gets fired.

I understand why Trump is being criticized because he is acting like the douche that he is. The press is not used to seeing someone trash their appointees publicly a few months after appointing.
He is a douche because he is pissed at Sessions? I guess that makes every boss on the planet a douche, bosses get upset with employees all the time in the normal world
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:I have been waiting for the left to applaud trump. Recall that the left hated sessions. He is a racist and an evil man.

Do you find it curious that the left is now condemning the president for saying 1/100 of the bad things they themselves said about him five months ago?

ip_law-hokie wrote:that our President is trolling his AG pick because he recused himself from the Russia investigation?

It would seem unprecedented. Yet no mention on here? Do we not like Sessions anymore? Is he no longer a Patriot?

I hope he gets fired.

I understand why Trump is being criticized because he is acting like the douche that he is. The press is not used to seeing someone trash their appointees publicly a few months after appointing.
He is a douche because he is pissed at Sessions? I guess that makes every boss on the planet a douche, bosses get upset with employees all the time in the normal world
Do they discuss it with the employee or broadcast their grievances on Twitter?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I hope he gets fired.

depends on the boss, I have had several that would be very loud in his issues with various employees, hell Rick threw a file at my head one day he was so pissed. That is not how I manage folks but everyone has their own style, ya don't like it work somewhere else
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Do they discuss it with the employee or broadcast their grievances on Twitter?

In 2017 twitter is the preferred mode...folks shouldn't be upset (not you ip) that older folks have now grokked technology and know how to use it.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
No, but it is my point.
Then please learn how to use quotes. If you don't address anything in my statement then what is point of quoting me? Who were you responding to?
LOL

Woah, there cowboy.
I read yours, contemplated, and added my 2 cents. It's called expanding. I'll let my lawyer know to expect to be hearing from yours.
Salute the Marines
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
LOL. Stop digging.
Ok, you're right. Top secret clearance does not require a poly at either the State Department or CIA or NSA (although I don't actually know anyone at the NSA but I'm pretty sure it is required there as well) and the people that I know at the State Department really might be at the agency.
The "Top Secret" clearance level is the highest and most difficult security clearance for CIA officers to obtain. However, most positions in the CIA, including agent, investigator or asset, require a Top Secret clearance. A Top Secret clearance requires an extensive background investigation going back to the candidate's 18th birthday and needs to be reinvestigated every five years once granted. As unauthorized divulgence of Top Secret information would pose an exceptional threat to national security, CIA officers are typically required to pass a Single Scope Background Investigation polygraph examination to verify background information prior to being granted a Top Secret clearance.
http://oureverydaylife.com/clearances-c ... 14554.html

Clearly, you're right, I'm wrong, as usual.
People who know, know.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I hope he gets fired.

Throw any expectations you have for normalcy out the window w this admin. That's not always going to be a bad thing. Sometimes it will be.
Salute the Marines
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I hope he gets fired.

Yeah, not sure where the equivalence is between being mad at an employee and the crap Trump does.
People who know, know.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
No, but it is my point.
LOL

Woah, there cowboy.
I read yours, contemplated, and added my 2 cents. It's called expanding. I'll let my lawyer know to expect to be hearing from yours.
Just the typical (usual) response on the issue that doesn't address the question. Just didn't expect it from you.
People who know, know.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I hope he gets fired.

Yeah, not sure where the equivalence is between being mad at an employee and the crap Trump does.
Well there's Rick. . . .
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Do you still think you need to report the cab ride?
LOL. Stop digging.
Ok, you're right. Top secret clearance does not require a poly at either the State Department or CIA or NSA (although I don't actually know anyone at the NSA but I'm pretty sure it is required there as well) and the people that I know at the State Department really might be at the agency.
The "Top Secret" clearance level is the highest and most difficult security clearance for CIA officers to obtain. However, most positions in the CIA, including agent, investigator or asset, require a Top Secret clearance. A Top Secret clearance requires an extensive background investigation going back to the candidate's 18th birthday and needs to be reinvestigated every five years once granted. As unauthorized divulgence of Top Secret information would pose an exceptional threat to national security, CIA officers are typically required to pass a Single Scope Background Investigation polygraph examination to verify background information prior to being granted a Top Secret clearance.

Yep, you're wrong as usual. The lifestyle
poly is an additional badge on top of TS and is only required for certain positions. That's why they used language like "typically" instead of "required" as you did. Not to mention you spoke of State Department and then dug deeper with a CIA link apparently thinking the CIA is part of the State Department.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

poly is an additional badge on top of TS and is only required for certain positions. That's why they used language like "typically" instead of "required" as you did. Not to mention you spoke of State Department and then dug deeper with a CIA link apparently thinking the CIA is part of the State Department.
It's still called a Top Secret clearance. The state department thing is a joke. People that work at the agency tend to tell people they work at the State Department (even though they are told not to). I thought it was common knowledge and that you knew what you were talking about. Now you know.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

It's still called a Top Secret clearance. The state department thing is a joke. People that work at the agency tend to tell people they work at the State Department (even though they are told not to). I thought it was common knowledge and that you knew what you were talking about. Now you know.
Just shut up and stop making yourself look like a bigger moron and jackass.

TS is a base, you get additional checks on top of it, like lifestyle poly, to take on other jobs. CIA, CS, State, etc all have their own requirements per job function. But you knows a whole lot!
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

TS is a base, you get additional checks on top of it, like lifestyle poly, to take on other jobs. CIA, CS, State, etc all have their own requirements per job function. But you knows a whole lot!
Yes, so in summary, everything I've said is correct and substantiated. You're still right. Good talk as usual.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Yes, so in summary, everything I've said is correct and substantiated. You're still right. Good talk as usual.
LOL, you're a moron
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I hope he gets fired.

Throw any expectations you have for normalcy out the window w this admin. That's not always going to be a bad thing. Sometimes it will be.
Yeh, I think that's the right take, but it may start having some serious effects. Sessions is a guy that Trump should have a great deal of loyalty to - he may not be POTUS without Sessions. And if not loyalty, at least respect. If he's going to treat a guy who supported him through all kinds of crap, like this, he's going to have some repercussions. Spicer is a good example.
He treated him kinda crappy and then hired someone not qualifed to be Spicer's boss, as his boss. So Spicer quits.

On another note, what do you think Sessions should be doing about Clinton? Don't you think that if he looked at all the available intelligence, and thought he could get an indictment on her, he would have done it already? It's more likely they reviewed the info and didn't find something to charge her with, or they're still putting together a better case than what was previously done.
I'm not even sure he would be involved, because Sessions has already said he would recuse himself from Clinton matters.
And he said something similar about any investigations that crossed over into Trump campaign matters, like the Russia investigation.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:[Think that through, your Afghani Uber driver picks you up and you have to report contact? You Unusual people just don't know what you're talking about.
You do, actually. You've never had a top secret clearance.
That is completely false.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:[Think that through, your Afghani Uber driver picks you up and you have to report contact? You Unusual people just don't know what you're talking about.
I bet he figured it out early, but was too proud to admit the error. He'd be a complete moron to believe he has to report taxi rides.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

I hope he gets fired.

what crap, he is not happy with Sessions right now, normal employer/employee relationship at some times during a job
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
If you have a top secret clearance (with Poly) you are supposed to report any contact with foreigners. I know plenty of people who work at the CIA that have to do this. I've never had this level of clearance so I'm not sure where the line is. For example, outside the Nats game my friend did not report it, but she also made a point not to talk to the person we sold the ticket too. Maybe the same could be done.

Everyone that I know with a top secret clearance either works at the CIA or State Department and one person at DOD (diffusing mines) and all have top secret (w/ poly). I didn't realize there was a top secret clearance without poly. My bad. I'm not on the federal payroll so excuse my ignorance and add with poly to statement and it stands.
People who know, know.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
what crap, he is not happy with Sessions right now, normal employer/employee relationship at some times during a job
Yes, management 101 is to complain about people that work for you in public. If you think that's normal I'm really glad I don't work for you.
People who know, know.