Hey BayArea, AG divorces are on the up

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Hey BayArea, AG divorces are on the up

Post by awesome guy »

Saw 2 new ones. 1 is a mother of 4 that decided she's really gay after all. Mysteriously happened after taking roids to get ripped. Second one is a tart that seems to have married for $$$ and got caught cheating. Now she's free of him! LOL. I think I'll see more as the economy improves and women hit the 20 year marriage mark, being fully vested for life.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: Hey BayArea, AG divorces are on the up

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

the 20 year mark probably is fully vested for life....especially here

A good defense strategy is for a man to make it very clear he is willing to never work again and live on top ramen before paying alimony...i don't think a judge can make you work....at least not yet ;p
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

awesome guy wrote:Saw 2 new ones. 1 is a mother of 4 that decided she's really gay after all. Mysteriously happened after taking roids to get ripped. Second one is a tart that seems to have married for $$$ and got caught cheating. Now she's free of him! LOL. I think I'll see more as the economy improves and women hit the 20 year marriage mark, being fully vested for life.
Yes. The better the economy does the more divorces there will be. It's best to stay away from this crap. It's not about love and never has been.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Saw 2 new ones. 1 is a mother of 4 that decided she's really gay after all. Mysteriously happened after taking roids to get ripped. Second one is a tart that seems to have married for $$$ and got caught cheating. Now she's free of him! LOL. I think I'll see more as the economy improves and women hit the 20 year marriage mark, being fully vested for life.
Yes. The better the economy does the more divorces there will be. It's best to stay away from this crap. It's not about love and never has been.
I have a buddy at work who talks about his brother playing the divorce thing perfectly. He planned it for THREE YEARS. First he told his wife his comp had dropped a lot, and moved into a less nice neighborhood, and took up a much more middle class persona. She bought it. When they split up, her expectations were much lower than the real situation and she settled cheap LOL.

I love this country.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
CWHOKIECPA wrote:
I have a buddy at work who talks about his brother playing the divorce thing perfectly. He planned it for THREE YEARS. First he told his wife his comp had dropped a lot, and moved into a less nice neighborhood, and took up a much more middle class persona. She bought it. When they split up, her expectations were much lower than the real situation and she settled cheap LOL.

I love this country.
Sounds like a real dick.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

AG,

Check out the ad Tapatalk showed me right about this thread [emoji23][emoji23]. I guess these threads are read for ad placement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
AG,

Check out the ad Tapatalk showed me right about this thread [emoji23][emoji23]. I guess these threads are read for ad placement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haha, cha-ching for bigdave!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.