Another day, another teacher

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Another day, another teacher

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Another day, another teacher

Post by cwtcr hokie »

dang, the teachers have gotten alot more horny then when I went to High school
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Or social media is making it harder to keep it on the down low.

Godwin > Freeman
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

VTDante wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Godwin > Freeman
Freeman>Godwin :evil: :evil: :evil: Free teacher sex always wins.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
VTDante wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Godwin > Freeman
Freeman>Godwin :evil: :evil: :evil: Free teacher sex always wins.

same-e-same. Messed up Eastern Henrico schools.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

My theory is that most of these women were wallflowers in high school and are now living out childhood fantasies of banging the MVP on the football team.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:My theory is that most of these women were wallflowers in high school and are now living out childhood fantasies of banging the MVP on the football team.

I don't see that. Most are hot and they seem to be targeting the less popular kids. They seem to be banging the loners and losers more than the jocks. So I don't see why they would be wallflowers unless they blossomed late and they're not really getting the cream of the crop either. I think they're just sluts. They were likely sluts from high school on and this is just a continuation of that behavior. Could be drug related too and that's why they end up with the losers.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:My theory is that most of these women were wallflowers in high school and are now living out childhood fantasies of banging the MVP on the football team.

I don't see that. Most are hot and they seem to be targeting the less popular kids. They seem to be banging the loners and losers more than the jocks. So I don't see why they would be wallflowers unless they blossomed late and they're not really getting the cream of the crop either. I think they're just sluts. They were likely sluts from high school on and this is just a continuation of that behavior. Could be drug related too and that's why they end up with the losers.
There's tons of chicks who don't blossom until after high school. Identities on the kids are usually withheld, but my impression has been that it's usually the more popular boys getting laid.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:Freeman>Godwin :evil: :evil: :evil: Free teacher sex always wins.

Douglas Freeman is an Eastern Henrico school :?: Who knew :?: :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

There's tons of chicks who don't blossom until after high school. Identities on the kids are usually withheld, but my impression has been that it's usually the more popular boys getting laid.

Of the victims I've seen, they mostly looked rather run of the mill or bottom of the lot. Like the early one in Washington State that ended up marrying the student, after she got of jail. He was a couple levels below her in the looks department.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Freeman>Godwin :evil: :evil: :evil: Free teacher sex always wins.

The city has grown. Short Pump is now considered the "west end". Parham road and vicinity is considered eastern now. Some use west/far west end too to delineate.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Of the victims I've seen, they mostly looked rather run of the mill or bottom of the lot. Like the early one in Washington State that ended up marrying the student, after she got of jail. He was a couple levels below her in the looks department.

He's what, 12...13 in that picture?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yeah, and not a jock.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

The city has grown. Short Pump is now considered the "west end". Parham road and vicinity is considered eastern now. Some use west/far west end too to delineate.
What the heck do you call all the schools on the east side of Richmond? FWIW, Short Pump has always been the west-end...just no one lived there. It was a place to have field parties.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

What the heck do you call all the schools on the east side of Richmond? FWIW, Short Pump has always been the west-end...just no one lived there. It was a place to have field parties.
Eastern Richmond vs. Eastern Henrico. Arrestafield hasn't gotten directional yet.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yeah, and not a jock.
For elementary school? Yeah, maybe he is. Regardless, not really sure this is representative. You can cite a single example to represent whatever opinion you want.
Teacher 'seduced high school football star, 16,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tails.html
Ohio teacher Stacy Schuler accused of sex with football players, files insanity plea
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-teache ... nity-plea/
Christine Scarlett, the former substitute teacher who seduced the captain of the Strongsville High School football team, was led out of court in handcuffs Tuesday.
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/06 ... n_jai.html
A 42-year-old California woman has been arrested for allegedly having sex with three high school football players.
https://nypost.com/2017/03/02/woman-acc ... -athletes/
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

LOL... uh, no.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

LOL... uh, no.
If you said you're going to the west end, who would think Parham vs. Short Pump?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

Eastern Richmond vs. Eastern Henrico. Arrestafield hasn't gotten directional yet.
Chesterfield is southside. The part of Henrico county that is east of Richmond, is the east end. Eastern henrico county is east of Richmond. The City of Richmond is the gyro meat in the middle of the Henrico pita bread.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

Chesterfield is southside. The part of Henrico county that is east of Richmond, is the east end. Eastern henrico county is east of Richmond.
The kids now have the old west end as part of "Eastern Henrico". Parham area got demoted. Makes since too as those areas are more druggy and lower rent vs. The glory days. Short Pump has all the mojo.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Chesterfield is southside. The part of Henrico county that is east of Richmond, is the east end. Eastern henrico county is east of Richmond.
The kids now have the old west end as part of "Eastern Henrico". Parham area got demoted. Makes since too as those areas are more druggy and lower rent vs. The glory days. Short Pump has all the mojo.
They need to get some geography learn'in.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
They need to get some geography learn'in.
That area has really taken a downward turn. The West End name has followed the money west.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

Not even close!
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:Douglas Freeman is an Eastern Henrico school :?: Who knew :?: :mrgreen:

No they don't. You have no idea what you are talking about!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
No they don't. You have no idea what you are talking about!
you don't know what you're talking about.