Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Another day, another teacher

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Oh,'what way this thread goes...
It still stands. East Freeman > East Godwin
West Freeman > West Godwin
Freeman > Godwin

that's like saying one retard is better than the next. They're both retards.
Both schools send something like 70% of grads to 4-yr colleges.
Pretty strong average SAT scores (ea over 1600).
Both well-ranked in the state.
Tell the truth... you either went to a rival HS, or had a bad childhood experience w Henrico schools :)

I've never met a grad from either school that wasn't a junkie. Their grads are also the ones telling me it's in eastern Henrico.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Freeman > Godwin

Tell the truth... you either went to a rival HS, or had a bad childhood experience w Henrico schools :)

I've never met a grad from either school that wasn't a junkie. Their grads are also the ones telling me it's in eastern Henrico.
It surprises no one that you rely so heavily on information from the many junkies you interact with. ;) :mrgreen:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Freeman > Godwin

It surprises no one that you rely so heavily on information from the many junkies you interact with. ;) :mrgreen:
I don't rely on it, I'm just reporting how they communicate and tell us where they are in Henrico. And honestly, pretty much 100% of the people I interact regularly with that are in their teens or 20s are fishermen, so take that for what it's worth. And if it makes you feel better, I've yet to meet one from the actual eastern Henrico that graduated High School. They're junkies that quit at school at 16, at least the near-west end kids graduated with their drug use. The east end kids are always the smartest people on earth, so smart they don't need to waste their days in school! Over in Kong's old stomping grounds, graduating High School is a big deal and a lot rarer than it should be. Henrico High seems to be the worst of the people I've interacted with, though I hear Highland Springs is pretty bad too. Meeting people at the river, you can easily complete the sentence, high(right now), 1 or 2 kids, drop out, and then "attended Henrico High School".
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Freeman > Godwin

I don't rely on it, I'm just reporting how they communicate and tell us where they are in Henrico. And honestly, pretty much 100% of the people I interact regularly with that are in their teens or 20s are fishermen, so take that for what it's worth. And if it makes you feel better, I've yet to meet one from the actual eastern Henrico that graduated High School. They're junkies that quit at school at 16, at least the near-west end kids graduated with their drug use. The east end kids are always the smartest people on earth, so smart they don't need to waste their days in school! Over in Kong's old stomping grounds, graduating High School is a big deal and a lot rarer than it should be. Henrico High seems to be the worst of the people I've interacted with, though I hear Highland Springs is pretty bad too. Meeting people at the river, you can easily complete the sentence, high(right now), 1 or 2 kids, drop out, and then "attended Henrico High School".
Now it comes out! You're basing this on discussions with dropouts you've met fishing. Really? Dropouts, fishing; that's two strikes. Terrible geographic knowledge is three. You're all out!

We could have saved a lot of pages of posts if you had mentioned this earlier.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Now it comes out! You're basing this on discussions with dropouts you've met fishing. Really? Dropouts, fishing; that's two strikes. Terrible geographic knowledge is three. You're all out!

Newcomers from Short Pump too, don't forget them bro!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Necks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: Both schools send something like 70% of grads to 4-yr colleges.

Necks

Sounds like the greater population of NYC -- uneducated, drug users, losers. As a plus these geographically challenged guys in RIC at least speak some form of English, which is more than I can say for NYC.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Necks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Sounds like the greater population of NYC -- uneducated, drug users, losers. As a plus these geographically challenged guys in RIC at least speak some form of English, which is more than I can say for NYC.[/quote]

you said you were from florida?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Necks

Sounds like the greater population of NYC -- uneducated, drug users, losers. As a plus these geographically challenged guys in RIC at least speak some form of English, which is more than I can say for NYC.[/quote]

you said you were from florida?[/quote]
Just the way you love it. Wealthy on the coasts, red in the middle. Amelia Island is a great place except for some of the NYeck transplants