Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Mueller impanels fake grand jury

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Just getting started . . .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-co ... counts-wsj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Mueller impanels fake grand jury

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Just getting started . . .

Didn't he just hire another Clinton lawyer? I'm not sure why you're unable to see an obvious partisan witch hunt when its slapping you in the face.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Didn't he just hire another Clinton lawyer? I'm not sure why you're unable to see an obvious partisan witch hunt when its slapping you in the face.
Got it.

The developments unfolded amid a new sign of concern by Congress that Mr. Mueller’s independence needs to be protected. Sens. Thom Tillis (R., N.C.) and Chris Coons (D., Del.) introduced legislation Thursday making it harder for Mr. Trump to fire Mr. Mueller. Under the legislation, a special counsel could challenge his or her removal, with a three-judge panel ruling within 14 days on whether the firing was justified.

If the panel found no good cause for the firing, the special counsel would immediately be reinstated. The legislation follows a similar effort from Sens. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) and Cory Booker (D., N.J.)

“The introduction of two bills with two different bipartisan pairs strengthens the message that there is broad concern about this,” said Mr. Coons, who said that Mr. Tillis approached him on the Senate floor about teaming up on legislation.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Got it.

The developments unfolded amid a new sign of concern by Congress that Mr. Mueller’s independence needs to be protected. Sens. Thom Tillis (R., N.C.) and Chris Coons (D., Del.) introduced legislation Thursday making it harder for Mr. Trump to fire Mr. Mueller. Under the legislation, a special counsel could challenge his or her removal, with a three-judge panel ruling within 14 days on whether the firing was justified.

If the panel found no good cause for the firing, the special counsel would immediately be reinstated. The legislation follows a similar effort from Sens. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) and Cory Booker (D., N.J.)

“The introduction of two bills with two different bipartisan pairs strengthens the message that there is broad concern about this,” said Mr. Coons, who said that Mr. Tillis approached him on the Senate floor about teaming up on legislation.
Witch hunts need torches that never expire.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Got it.

Good luck getting that "bi-partisan" legislation passed. And sorry, but I don't consider support from never-Trump RINOs to qualify as "bi-partisan."

BTW, where is the evidence of collusion? You know, the actual reason Mueller was appointed? We're waiting.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Got it.

Seems a lot of republicans are joining this partisan witch hunt. SAD!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Got it.

define "a lot"
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Got it.

define "a lot"
The fake Russian sanctions bill taking authority away from the president passed the fake senate 97-3 in a fake vote.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

My sources at Wal*Mart tell me that the DNC is really nervous...their Arkansas sources tell them that Bill, Hillary and Chelsea have fled to Ukraine where there isn't an extradition treaty with the US.

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ok, of course you can indict a turnip with a grand jury, so far, you got nothing except more illegal acts by obama and hillary

FYI, I have no issue with prez Pence, then maybe the moron repubs will get something done as the outsider would be out
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

ok, of course you can indict a turnip with a grand jury, so far, you got nothing except more illegal acts by obama and hillary

Hillary!
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'm sure they'll indict him on something. What is less clear to me is the scope of Mueller's directive; is he to investigate a crime actually committed, or is he to look for evidence a specific crime was committed; and finally, what limits surround his "investigation"? Is it not true he can't expand the scope of his charge?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
The fake Russian sanctions bill taking authority away from the president passed the fake senate 97-3 in a fake vote.

weak stuff, even for you. I'll mark you down for 2 meaning "a lot"
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

OK. I realize Trump is a victim, but it seems odd a partisan witch hunt could occur given Republicans control both houses of Congress. Weird, ain't it.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

OK. I realize Trump is a victim, but it seems odd a partisan witch hunt could occur given Republicans control both houses of Congress. Weird, ain't it.

huh? congress has nothing to do with it, the Justice dept. appointed Mueller, he then brought in Hillary supporters and is fishing for anything he can find. Yes Russia pushed some stupid stories on facebook, Obama was much more blatant when he tried to influence elections in other countries, he laughs at the russians weak attempts
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

huh? congress has nothing to do with it, the Justice dept. appointed Mueller, he then brought in Hillary supporters and is fishing for anything he can find. Yes Russia pushed some stupid stories on facebook, Obama was much more blatant when he tried to influence elections in other countries, he laughs at the russians weak attempts

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Remember when the other tall and goofy lawyer named Comey released classified information to instigate an independent council?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Remember when the other tall and goofy lawyer named Comey released classified information to instigate an independent council?
Nope.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

2 is "a lot", got it. It's odd how you're taking the words of a moonbat like Coons at face value. Without Sessions recusing himself on Russia, this silliness goes away. They don't want the tool of interference and political leverage to go away. On the other hand, the odds are greater than someone from the Clinton camp would be getting indicted. There's no doubt their collusion and acceptance of bribes from Russia. It could be tied into the DNC IT guy/spy/blackamailer too who apparently is connected to wikileaks and Russia as well. Could be the DNC paying off Russians to create the pissgate doiser too. The known crimes and suspicious activities are from the democrats.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nope.

The document was classified though, the hill is wrong in their classification.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... fter-comey
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Nope.

The document was classified though, the hill is wrong in their classification.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... fter-comey
Got it.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

So the grand jury is empaneled in DC, where 11k voted for Trump and 260k voted for Hillary. I'm sure there wont be any bias against Trump. One sided presentation of evidence with no counter or defense. Certainly won't be any bias here. What a joke.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:So the grand jury is empaneled in DC, where 11k voted for Trump and 260k voted for Hillary. I'm sure there wont be any bias against Trump. One sided presentation of evidence with no counter or defense. Certainly won't be any bias here. What a joke.
IP hates cops. Mueller is essentially pulling the ole "I think I smell a marijuana odor, could you please step out of the vehicle" drill here. It's a witch hunt.

The entire swamp wants to invent some impeach-able offense so they can hold it over Trump's head to control him. The Republican controlled Senate just voted to hold a session every three days during the break to prevent Trump from making any interim appointments.

Everyone (well, almost) on this board complains about the status quo in DC, cronyism, out of control spending. Now that someone is in office to do something about it, folks are showing their true colors. This isn't R vs D, this is establishment vs anti-establishment - and Trump doesn't have majority support in congress.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

just reading an article on cnn money about Mueller, he is going back years and years looking into Trump companies financial dealings, how in the hell has this got anything to do with the supposed Russian collusion in 2016?

Do you see why Trump or any other human could be pissed to be butt examined for no reason?
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

just reading an article on cnn money about Mueller, he is going back years and years looking into Trump companies financial dealings, how in the hell has this got anything to do with the supposed Russian collusion in 2016?

Do you see why Trump or any other human could be pissed to be butt examined for no reason?
It's the swamp fighting back........Pubs on board too as they are part of the swamp.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function