Mueller impanels fake grand jury

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Re: Mueller impanels fake grand jury

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Just getting started . . .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-co ... counts-wsj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just reading an article on cnn money about Mueller, he is going back years and years looking into Trump companies financial dealings, how in the hell has this got anything to do with the supposed Russian collusion in 2016?

Do you see why Trump or any other human could be pissed to be butt examined for no reason?
Yep, selling a property to a Russian in 2008 shows he intended to collude with them in 2016. I don't see a need to fire Mueller, but the DOJ needs to tell him there are limits and boundaries that he is to stay within. Unfortunately, there is a conflict there too as Sessions gave a nonsensical recusal for all things and Rosenstein is actually a witness for the Comey firing! You can't make this stuff up.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Mueller impanels fake grand jury

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Just getting started . . .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-co ... counts-wsj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just reading an article on cnn money about Mueller, he is going back years and years looking into Trump companies financial dealings, how in the hell has this got anything to do with the supposed Russian collusion in 2016?

Do you see why Trump or any other human could be pissed to be butt examined for no reason?
Yep, selling a property to a Russian in 2008 shows he intended to collude with them in 2016. I don't see a need to fire Mueller, but the DOJ needs to tell him there are limits and boundaries that he is to stay within. Unfortunately, there is a conflict there too as Sessions gave a nonsensical recusal for all things and Rosenstein is actually a witness for the Comey firing! You can't make this stuff up.
well the russian that bought a condo in 2014 was obviously putting fake stories on facebook about thunder thighs... collusion!!!!