WTF, Transgender ‘Rainbow Day Camp’ for Pre-schoolers

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

WTF, Transgender ‘Rainbow Day Camp’ for Pre-schoolers

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

More like indoctrination camp. I really hope this Calexit thing is real and happens.

============================================

Preschoolers Can Now Go To Transgender ‘Rainbow Day Camp’
Grace Carr
1:09 PM 08/07/2017

A transgender day camp for kids ages four through twelve in California is boasting triple enrollment since its founding three years ago, reported the Associated Press.

The pre-schoolers and elementary school kids who attend the “Rainbow Day Camp” start each morning by choosing which pronoun they want to use for the day, according to the AP. Campers can choose, “he”, “she”, a combo of “he/she”, “they”, or opt to write undecided or nothing at all.

The San Francisco Bay Area camp has made it its mission to cater to “gender fluid” and transgender children. Founded in 2014, the camp is currently the only one to offer a transgender program of sorts to such young children. The camp has about 60 attendees, up from 20 in its first summer.

“A decade ago, this camp wouldn’t have existed. Eventually, I do believe, it won’t be so innovative,” the camp’s founder Sandra Collins told the AP. “I didn’t know you could be transgender at a very young age. But my daughter knew for sure at 2,” she said, crediting her daughter as inspiration for starting the camp. Collins has also founded “Camp Kickin’ It” for transgender kids ages 13-17.

Kids have traveled from all over the U.S. and even as far as Africa to attend the camp. Rainbow Day Camp hopes to open another space in Colorado in summer 2018. Other organizations are allegedly interested as well, including children’s camps in Seattle, Louisiana, and Atlanta. (Related: Chappelle Tells Yet Another Transgender Joke. The Response Is INSANE).

“Once she could talk, I don’t remember a time when she didn’t say, ‘I’m a girl,'” camper Gracie Maxwell’s mother Molly Maxwell told the AP. The Maxwells said that living in a more liberal minded area of the country made it easier to embrace Gracie’s new identity. They let him dress like a girl, grow his hair out, and change his name. They also found a transgender play group for him to join. “I see her now, compared to before. I watch her strut around and dance and sing and the way she talks about herself,” Molly said. “If she was forced to be someone else … I don’t even want to think about that.”

There’s “a lot more openness to the understanding that trans adults start as trans kids,” the medical director of the Center for Transyouth Health and Development at Children’s Hospital, Olson-Kennedy, told the AP. She started the hospital’s program ten years ago with approximately 40 patients, and said that it now has over 900 people between 3-25 years old.

She doesn’t think a child can be too young to know his or her gender and has expressed concern over the fact that “about 50 percent of trans youth have attempted suicide by the time they’re age 20” according to her research.

There are currently 150 people on the Transyouth Health hospital’s waiting list.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/07/presc ... -day-camp/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: WTF, Transgender ‘Rainbow Day Camp’ for Pre-schoolers

Post by HokieHam »

Nolan approved! The Unusuals in action!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

Child abuse.

Raising a generation of confused, mentally ill, and unemployable creatures.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieHam wrote:Nolan approved! The Unusuals in action!
Sup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

http://dennismichaellynch.com/transgend ... rowth-u-s/

California pre-schoolers and elementary school kids are attending a transgender day camp, intended to serve “gender fluid” and transgender children ages four through twelve.

The “Rainbow Day Camp” in the San Francisco Bay area is boasting increased enrollment since its first event three years ago. They went from 20 attendees up to 60 this year.

While the children participate in normal camp activities, they start each day by choosing which pronoun they want to use– deciding between, “he”, “she”, a combo of “he/she”, “they”, or they can go with no choice, according to the AP.

The camp’s founder, Sandra Collins says her camp is simply an indicator of what the future looks like.

“A decade ago, this camp wouldn’t have existed,” Collins said. “Eventually, I do believe it won’t be so innovative. I didn’t know you could be transgender at a very young age. But my daughter knew for sure at 2.”

Collins, who also founded “Camp Kickin’ It” for transgender kids ages 13-17, says her daughter inspired the camp.

Collins says she wants to expand. She plans to open another location in either Colorado, Washington, Louisiana or Georgia in 2018.

The camp has accepted children from around the U.S., and even had a child from Africa attend the program.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:Child abuse.

Raising a generation of confused, mentally ill, and unemployable creatures.
They are employable, but the "job" doesn't require algebra. Lots of time bent over though [emoji23]

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

And Libs say gun safety can't be taught in schools because it would normalize firearms. :shock:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Yes, let's have "transgender" camp for girls that haven't had their period yet. Verrrrryyyy responsible, normal, and moral.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
Sup

Don't you just love your slippery slope little buddy.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Sup

Apparently a company just needs to put "No sex changing" in it's policies and then TrollingVT is onboard with a ban.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Sup

Apparently a company just needs to put "No sex changing" in it's policies and then TrollingVT is onboard with a ban.
Except such a policy isn't legally enforceable, but nice try. Bless your little heart.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Sup

Except such a policy isn't legally enforceable, but nice try. Bless your little heart.

You're such a boob
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I missed this the first time I read it:
Eventually, I do believe, it won’t be so innovative,” the camp’s founder Sandra Collins told the AP. “I didn’t know you could be transgender at a very young age. But my daughter knew for sure at 2,” she said, crediting her daughter as inspiration for starting the camp.
This woman is nuts.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

USN_Hokie wrote:I missed this the first time I read it:
Eventually, I do believe, it won’t be so innovative,” the camp’s founder Sandra Collins told the AP. “I didn’t know you could be transgender at a very young age. But my daughter knew for sure at 2,” she said, crediting her daughter as inspiration for starting the camp.
This woman is nuts.
Two? Two? What in the world do you even know at two? You don't even know what gender is, much less that you want to be a different one. The only way a child that young knows is if coached.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

BigDave wrote:
This woman is nuts.
Two? Two? What in the world do you even know at two? You don't even know what gender is, much less that you want to be a different one. The only way a child that young knows is if coached.
If this were happening in a normal state, child protective services would be sent in to take that kid out of that abusive environment. But its Cali, where they encourage that kind of thing.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
This woman is nuts.
If this were happening in a normal state, child protective services would be sent in to take that kid out of that abusive environment. But its Cali, where they encourage that kind of thing.
Taking it a step further, I think some states ban therapy for certain sexual deviant behaviors.
Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

The new Transgender Social Warriors

http://godfatherpolitics.com/mn-school- ... ut-option/

The 16-month legal battle eventually ended in a settlement, with the school adopting a new gender inclusion policy that gives no allowance for parents to opt out based on religious or conscience objections,” and also “not [to] call parents’ or guardians’ attention to the policy.”

It all began when two highly irresponsible parents, David and Hannah Edwards, placated their son’s delusions of being a girl trapped in a boy’s body by letting him live this fantasy out. Instead of getting him some serious help, they filed a complaintagainst Nova Classical Academy, in St. Paul, Minnesota, accusing the school of failing to “protect their child and other gender nonconforming and transgender students at Nova from persistent gender-based bullying and hostility.”
The parents of this mentally ill child accused the school of denying “their child the ability to undergo a gender transition at Nova in a safe and timely way.”
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
This woman is nuts.
Don't worry, you can send your little ones to Camp Gender Bender.

Based out of lovely Upstate SC!

http://www.genderbenders.org/

Jokes aside, it is disgusting to putting kids through this type of crap, and will backfire at some point.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Jokes aside, it is disgusting to putting kids through this type of crap, and will backfire at some point.
Will it? I think we'll ride this thing all the way down as a society before anyone has the balls to say that people are mentally abusing their children.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Wow.......sick, sick people. Amazing how fast we've slid down the slope certain people said doesn't exist.

Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

Full court press is on to indoctrinate children

http://therightscoop.com/now-disney-is- ... age-video/

“Doc McStuffins” is a very popular show and has gotten the support of a variety of audiences with different backgrounds. The lead character is a black girl named “Doc” who helps sick stuffed animals get better.

The episode entitled “The Emergency Plan” aired on the Disney Channel last weekend. It showed two doll moms who are a couple, played by well-known lesbian Wanda Sykes and Portia de Rossi.

The two moms are caught unprepared when a toy dragon causes an earthquake by jumping up and down. The family gets separated and Doc helps to reunite them and shows them how to make emergency kits.

The activist group One Million Moms says showcasing a same-sex couple in the animated series, should not come as a surprise, pointing out that the show’s creator and executive producer, Chris Nee, is an out and proud lesbian.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:Full court press is on to indoctrinate children

“Doc McStuffins” is a very popular show and has gotten the support of a variety of audiences with different backgrounds. The lead character is a black girl named “Doc” who helps sick stuffed animals get better.

The episode entitled “The Emergency Plan” aired on the Disney Channel last weekend. It showed two doll moms who are a couple, played by well-known lesbian Wanda Sykes and Portia de Rossi.

The two moms are caught unprepared when a toy dragon causes an earthquake by jumping up and down. The family gets separated and Doc helps to reunite them and shows them how to make emergency kits.

The activist group One Million Moms says showcasing a same-sex couple in the animated series, should not come as a surprise, pointing out that the show’s creator and executive producer, Chris Nee, is an out and proud lesbian.
It's only a matter of days now before all children are gay.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Florida Hokie wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:Full court press is on to indoctrinate children

It's only a matter of days now before all children are gay.
Well, they sure as hell are indoctrinating them to believe they aren't little boys and girls.....they are fluid......

Techmomof2

Post by Techmomof2 »

The Advocate Magazine, They are incredibly organized as a political power.
https://www.advocate.com/
https://www.pride.com/
https://www.hivplusmag.com/
https://www.out.com/