This is why Trump is unfit for the office.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
miles

Re: This is why Trump is unfit for the office.

Post by miles »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Oh good grief.
Trumps language wasn't reckless.
Reckless was Bill Clinton nuke-arming NKorea in the first place.
Reckless was Obama/Hillary!/Kerry doing the same for Iran

NYT is shameless. No better than a NKorean paper, or 1950s Pravda. Eff the NYT
Everyone seems to disagree with you, which is why his administration, again, needs to perform damage control and walk the statements back. If Rex quits, as has been rumored, god help us.
chaos, total chaos.....good to see you beleive the mis-information that the MSM is putting out there

its not chaos and Rex is not quitting,

Yes, NK is a problem created by you buddy Obummer
What are you doing on a message board, cwtcr. You should be having a bloody marry on the 14th at Quayle Hollow, watching those mofos drive the green.

pay big dollars to watch golf, no thanks. I sold ice cream at Quayle Hollow the last 5-6 years that we did to make money for the VT Alumni Assoc. but the folks running the PGA show did not want us this year, we did all the Wells Fargo tourneys. So I have been out there alot but working as a volunteer, I would never pay to watch golf
What you said, cwtcr :!:
I've been there, done that, and have learned over the years a few things about myself: First, if I just have to go, a pre tournament practice day is best. Smaller crowds, easier access to the players I want to watch, etc. Crowds and the physical/aesthetic restrictions moving mobs, er spectators, cause make it less enjoyable for me.
Lastly, watching live golf is like watching live sex. Unless you're a voyeur and a pervert like our little patent file clerk in New York it's tough to watch for very long. I'd rather participate than watch. So, for me, at a golf tournament, 90 to 120 minutes on site is my limit. I have to go tee it up. Know what I mean, Vern? ;)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Perhaps a Trump apologist can tell me how improvised remarks escalating tensions with NK from an idiot are a good thing. Trump should focus on Twitter tirades against Hillary, and let Rex and other adults run the show.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/us/p ... korea.html

Mr. Bannon’s allies in the alt-right media and activist groups have been waging a ferocious public attack against General McMaster, characterizing him as soft on issues like Iran, Israel and terrorism and promoting a hashtag #FireMcMaster. They are angry that General McMaster has pushed out several hard-liners associated with Mr. Bannon from the National Security Council staff. Mr. Trump came to General McMaster’s defense last week with a statement expressing confidence in him.

But in the North Korea debate, like a similar one over Afghanistan, Mr. Bannon has been arguing against what his side considers the excessively militant approach of the “war party” of General McMaster. While Mr. Bannon has his own channel to the president, he has been shut out of most formal discussions of North Korea by the national security team.

Neither camp advocated language like “fire and fury,” according to the people involved. Among those taken by surprise, they said, was John F. Kelly, the retired four-star Marine general who has just taken over as White House chief of staff and has been with the president at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., for his working vacation.
Did you fill out a report?Image
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Reports coming in that NoKo is going to launch 4 missiles towards Guam in a few days/weeks.

ip.......should we say we're going to draw a red line in the ocean????
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieHam wrote:Reports coming in that NoKo is going to launch 4 missiles towards Guam in a few days/weeks.

Launching missiles or launching missiles with warheads :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Reports coming in that NoKo is going to launch 4 missiles towards Guam in a few days/weeks.

Trump already drew a line right before NK announced it was going to invade Guam.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Major Kong wrote:

per Georgie on GMA this morning the 4 are a test, no warhead, but they are overflying Japan (I am sure they are ok with that) and the missile is one they have had problems with in the past as far as successful launches. Its a mess
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Trump already drew a line right before NK announced it was going to invade Guam.
Ummm.... huh?? NK never said they were going to invade Guam, they reportedly said they would fire missiles at Guam. Which if they do that is an attack on the US and will be defended to the fullest extent which is exactly what the prez should say. Now the Fat Boy is saying they will direct a missile test into an area around Guam, which is just Fat boy being a dumbass again
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

per Georgie on GMA this morning the 4 are a test, no warhead, but they are overflying Japan (I am sure they are ok with that) and the missile is one they have had problems with in the past as far as successful launches. Its a mess
The big mess would be overflying Japan and having the missile crap out and land in Japan. Or do the same in Guam.
The other mess would be how the WH reacts if NK actually tosses a few missiles in the vicinity of Guam.

Either of those would be ballsy of Un.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

The big mess would be overflying Japan and having the missile crap out and land in Japan. Or do the same in Guam.
The other mess would be how the WH reacts if NK actually tosses a few missiles in the vicinity of Guam.

I would test out our anti-ballistic missile defense if he did launch them. THats just me.........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

HokieHam wrote:I would test out our anti-ballistic missile defense if he did launch them. THats just me.........
That's just me also.

The MSM headlines would be:
US shoots down innocent unarmed space exploration vehicle!

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Trump already drew a line right before NK announced it was going to invade Guam.
Maybe the NK's can finally rid Guam of those damn snakes or at least tip it over and they fall off.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yup. And he won't let them cross it.

Oh, and apparently it was known since 2013 he had these miniaturized warheads.....yet it's just. Ow coming out. Talk about protecting your boy Obeezy.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Japan has deployed Patriot missiles........i

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: In this case...I don't think his "fire" tweet statement mattered one way or the other.
Yes, his statements don't matter. I'm fine with that because I don't like a president Trump. I love the fact that Mattis is in control of the situation. Given his history and what I've seen from him so far, I'm not sure I'd want anyone else in control.

Presumably people that were so worried about our standing in the world "falling" over the last 8 years would be bothered by the fact that statements by our president don't matter. To add on to that, people that actually pretend to support his policies should also be bothered.

He's our President, H2. IIWII
Exactly, that's why I like that fact that what he says doesn't matter. You can call it whatever you want, but his statements and his opinions are mattering less and less. You're probably just as happy about that as I am.
You're bending things.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

I would test out our anti-ballistic missile defense if he did launch them. THats just me.........
The missiles would also have to get by Japan's defenses.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

You missed my last post :mrgreen:

TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: In this case...I don't think his "fire" tweet statement mattered one way or the other.
Yes, his statements don't matter. I'm fine with that because I don't like a president Trump. I love the fact that Mattis is in control of the situation. Given his history and what I've seen from him so far, I'm not sure I'd want anyone else in control.

Presumably people that were so worried about our standing in the world "falling" over the last 8 years would be bothered by the fact that statements by our president don't matter. To add on to that, people that actually pretend to support his policies should also be bothered.

He's our President, H2. IIWII
Exactly, that's why I like that fact that what he says doesn't matter. You can call it whatever you want, but his statements and his opinions are mattering less and less. You're probably just as happy about that as I am.
You're bending things.
IIWII
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
HokieHam wrote:I would test out our anti-ballistic missile defense if he did launch them. THats just me.........
That's just me also.

you forgot,

and should be prosecuted, BLM to riot soon!
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
That's just me also.

ThisImage
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

well yeah, Japan is not going to sit by and let Fat boy fly missiles over its land
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Perhaps a Trump apologist can tell me how improvised remarks escalating tensions with NK from an idiot are a good thing. Trump should focus on Twitter tirades against Hillary, and let Rex and other adults run the show.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/09/us/p ... korea.html

Mr. Bannon’s allies in the alt-right media and activist groups have been waging a ferocious public attack against General McMaster, characterizing him as soft on issues like Iran, Israel and terrorism and promoting a hashtag #FireMcMaster. They are angry that General McMaster has pushed out several hard-liners associated with Mr. Bannon from the National Security Council staff. Mr. Trump came to General McMaster’s defense last week with a statement expressing confidence in him.

But in the North Korea debate, like a similar one over Afghanistan, Mr. Bannon has been arguing against what his side considers the excessively militant approach of the “war party” of General McMaster. While Mr. Bannon has his own channel to the president, he has been shut out of most formal discussions of North Korea by the national security team.

Neither camp advocated language like “fire and fury,” according to the people involved. Among those taken by surprise, they said, was John F. Kelly, the retired four-star Marine general who has just taken over as White House chief of staff and has been with the president at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., for his working vacation.
FYI, what Trump tweeted was tame compared to the words McMaster used, He gave one heck of a warning to Fat boy
maybe Obummer should have done something in his 8 years parked in the white house
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote: per Georgie on GMA this morning the 4 are a test, no warhead, but they are overflying Japan (I am sure they are ok with that) and the missile is one they have had problems with in the past as far as successful launches. Its a mess

You missed my last post :mrgreen:
:) OK, we'll just say THAAD is on the job, that should cover the area.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

.....ip's reaction perfectly described.....
Attachments
IMG_2620.JPG
IMG_2620.JPG (59.69 KiB) Viewed 625 times

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

Either of those would be barrsy of Un.
FIFY

//BREAK//

On a serious note, the US should and will try to shoot them all down if they try. If any of them overfly mainland Japan, something went wrong.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'll leave this here:
Attachments
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG (65.12 KiB) Viewed 603 times
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.