Obligatory weekly "paging CW" post

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Obligatory weekly "paging CW" post

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: Obligatory weekly "paging CW" post

Post by BigDave »

But the retired corporate executive with the QVC shopping channel, who spent $150,000 (£115,000) signing up with the company, was to be sorely disappointed
This package retails for $150 thousand, but today and today only, it can be yours for just three easy payments of $49,999.99.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Poor Darlene. I could have saved her $$$ and told her to grow her hair. Face it though, she is 62. She should be dating 80 year old widowers. She has virtually no shot with a guy her age without a serious tuneup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Poor Darlene. I could have saved her $$$ and told her to grow her hair. Face it though, she is 62. She should be dating 80 year old widowers. She has virtually no shot with a guy her age without a serious tuneup.

She's going to have accept trailer park people with a blue color background. A rich and male peer of hers is after the 30-40 year olds without children.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Poor Darlene. I could have saved her $$$ and told her to grow her hair. Face it though, she is 62. She should be dating 80 year old widowers. She has virtually no shot with a guy her age without a serious tuneup.

She's going to have accept trailer park people with a blue color background. A rich and male peer of hers is after the 30-40 year olds without children.
Zactly

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: Obligatory weekly

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

That's correct. She's not just over the hill, she's already gone down the other side. It's over.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
CWHOKIECPA
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: Obligatory weekly

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

awesome guy wrote:

Thats right. Why would a successful 62 year old man want to settle for this old bag of bones?
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

Maybe she likes Trump supporters.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.