Hey IP, I was out of touch the last few days but over the

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Hey IP, I was out of touch the last few days but over the

Post by cwtcr hokie »

weekend another cop (pig) was executed, this one in MO, had been on the force a year and was probably totally racist pig..... or he did a traffic stop and some mass of cells that should not be breathing executed him for a traffic stop
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Hey IP, I was out of touch the last few days but over th

Post by ip_law-hokie »

OK.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:OK.
It was some jackarse white guy that had been arrested many many times that offed him, and yes that piece of crap should have been executed a long time ago also
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
It was some jackarse white guy that had been arrested many many times that offed him, and yes that piece of crap should have been executed a long time ago also
OK.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
OK.
point being I don't care what color you are if you decide that you can ignore all laws we live under, no use for that mass of cells
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
OK.
point being I don't care what color you are if you decide that you can ignore all laws we live under, no use for that mass of cells
OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk