Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Awesome guy when war breaks out w/ Norks

Post by USN_Hokie »

:mrgreen:

On a serious note, things are getting squirrely. Norks are moving ICBMs. B1's are making practice runs out of Guam.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Awesome guy when war breaks out w/ Norks

Post by awesome guy »

Damn straight!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I will be the first person you "know" to die. My office is in the north west corner of SF, in the Presidio. Their missile will land short and I will be sprayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I will be the first person you "know" to die. My office is in the north west corner of SF, in the Presidio. Their missile will land short and I will be sprayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We'll miss ya. Any unlikely attack is even more unlikely to hit it's intended target.
Last edited by awesome guy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

At least China is now feeling a little pressure. They've told North Korea they're on their own if they start something with the US.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:At least China is now feeling a little pressure. They've told North Korea they're on their own if they start something with the US.
I guess the thing to worry about is if they do test more ICBM's and their trajectory is toward Guam and over Japan......do we use the THAAD system or Japan uses Patriots for a failure heading toward them.....and the NorK's see that as threat of incoming and they just go all out balls to the wall attack.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2017/ ... ent-trump/

Allies are important as President Trump knows and if you listen to the media all you will hear is that Trump makes our allies nervous.

Not true, Trump has a great relationships around the world. And after North Korea threatened to attack Guam, Japan proved their loyalty.

Japan’s new defense minister came out today and said he stands with Trump and added a special surprise for our Pacific Fleet that is in harm’s way should any missiles fly.

He said that his country’s military could shoot down the missiles before they reach Guam.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

https://www.teaparty.org/susan-rice-dro ... ed-258461/

If you want to know how the world has managed to become so royally screwed-up that North Korea now possesses the capability to fire a miniaturized nuclear warhead at us, you need to look to the past — namely, to the Obama administration.

Take former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, for instance, who penned a column for The New York Times Thursday begging President Donald Trump to stop standing up to North Korea.

“History shows that we can, if we must, tolerate nuclear weapons in North Korea — the same way we tolerated the far greater threat of thousands of Soviet nuclear weapons during the Cold War,” she wrote. “It will require being pragmatic.”

What she conveniently neglected to mention is that her definition of pragmatism is in fact the same sort of Chamberlain-esque appeasement that allowed Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler to gain an upper hand prior to the start of World War II.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:At least China is now feeling a little pressure. They've told North Korea they're on their own if they start something with the US.
I guess the thing to worry about is if they do test more ICBM's and their trajectory is toward Guam and over Japan......do we use the THAAD system or Japan uses Patriots for a failure heading toward them.....and the NorK's see that as threat of incoming and they just go all out balls to the wall attack.
Seems Japan is shifting its missile resources around in 4 cities, including Hiroshima (oddly enough)
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

North Korea has to know that launching a bike turns them into a parking lot . ..
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

We'll be safe. We have the ultimate corn dog defense ready to roll....

http://sideshow2017.weebly.com
Attachments
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG (222.72 KiB) Viewed 631 times
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

RiverguyVT wrote:We'll be safe. We have the ultimate corn dog defense ready to roll....

http://sideshow2017.weebly.com
Oh man and here I am less than a mile from the Dip Dog Stand :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

BigDave wrote:North Korea has to know that launching a bike turns them into a parking lot . ..
I dont know that's true. Their leader lives in an echo chamber that makes DC pols look in touch with average americans. Anyone who tells a truth that he (or his dad or grandad didn't like goes away).

At what point does he become so delusional that he doesn't understand that reality because the people around him reinforce his view of the world and their power in it.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:North Korea has to know that launching a bike turns them into a parking lot . ..
I dont know that's true. Their leader lives in an echo chamber that makes DC pols look in touch with average americans. Anyone who tells a truth that he (or his dad or grandad didn't like goes away).

At what point does he become so delusional that he doesn't understand that reality because the people around him reinforce his view of the world and their power in it.
He knows he doesn't have that power. That's what this is all about. Establishing them as a player on equal footing; a nuclear power.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I wish I had a digital copy of every single Far Side.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.