31yo female PhD perplexed why she's still single.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

31yo female PhD perplexed why she's still single.

Post by USN_Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: 31yo female PhD perplexed why she's still single.

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Another reason not to get married. When women get married, they are settling for a man that is not the man of their dreams. All the while as they get older, their value continues to plunge. And if you are a guy that plays his cards right, your value goes up. Why get involved in something like this?

Her list reminded me of what it was like on dating websites. There needs to be more articles and talk about staying single for guys. You should avoid her like the plague. She thinks she is too good for anybody because she's got a PHD and loves her job. She would be much better off getting a gym membership and losing weight. Guys don't care about your PHD or your job, or how successful you are. They care about what you look like with your clothes off. Why do today's women think that matters? That kind of stuff is what matters for guys. So, get in the gym, stop talking about your PHD, and lose some weight. Maybe you will have more success.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Too nasally of a speaker, I'd flee too
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Homebrew

Post by Homebrew »

Turned video off after the beyonce reference. That women needs to learn from history.
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

Why is this a TED talk? I know there are lots of smaller TED forums now, but that wasn't interesting, informative, or thought provoking.

Talk about diluting your brand...
#JusticeForNolan
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

A pretentious b*tch that is ugly on both the inside and the outside. That is the reason she is still single with no prospects. And I'll bet her standards are a mile high. If she ever does manage to snare some poor guy into a marriage, it won't last 5 years because this woman is the epitome of self centered with the belief that she is entitled.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Well FWIW a little Google search shows she took a job at Westfield State University...got her a boyfriend and a baby bump. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Seriously, is she a comedian? Or just a Professional whiner at a symposium? She could get more laughs reading the phonebook.

Fatal flaws for her. She's a cat person. Game over.

She is ugly. She doesn't think she is. Because political correctness doesn't allow anyone to acknowledge the uglies.
She's a whiner.
She thinks she's a catch.
Her voice sounds like she is being tortured.
She is totally unfunny.

I could only watch about half, I assume she's a Lib.

Libs don't have a sense of humor. They think that comedy is standing in front of a crowd of people and complaining about things.

Maybe she'll meet some equally fat and unrealistic woman and settle down, and the two of them can complain about men together. For the rest of their lives.

USN_Hokie wrote:
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

PolyTech wrote:Why is this a TED talk? I know there are lots of smaller TED forums now, but that wasn't interesting, informative, or thought provoking.

This ^^
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Homebrew wrote:Turned video off after the beyonce reference. That women needs to learn from history.

Seriously.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
PolyTech wrote:Why is this a TED talk? I know there are lots of smaller TED forums now, but that wasn't interesting, informative, or thought provoking.

This ^^
That shark was jumped long ago. I'm shocked you guys are surprised by this. This is from 2013, lol....
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

This ^^
That shark was jumped long ago. I'm shocked you guys are surprised by this. This is from 2013, lol....
Not surprised, just noting - nothing has changed. Seems like it would have burnt out by now.
#JusticeForNolan
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

PolyTech wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

This ^^
Not surprised, just noting - nothing has changed. Seems like it would have burnt out by now.
Ok. Yeah, agree there 100%.