Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: Who here was in C'ville last night?

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:If I was just an ignorant troll who nobody cared about what he posted, this thread wouldn't be filled with responses to every single one of my posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiiteposting is your specialty. You do it because you don't have anything meaningful to say nolan. But the Dramaqueen in you needs the attention. You crave it like a fat girl craves donuts.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieJoe wrote:
nolanvt wrote:If I was just an ignorant troll who nobody cared about what he posted, this thread wouldn't be filled with responses to every single one of my posts.

Shiiteposting is your specialty. You do it because you don't have anything meaningful to say nolan. But the Dramaqueen in you needs the attention. You crave it like a fat girl craves donuts.
FAKE NEWS!

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

FAKE NEWS!

You are fake news
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:"It's all about jobs and the economy!"

I hope our president goes to his Twitter to condemn these people.
He did.
So did FLOTUS
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BLM can march and demonstrate for a criminal that has bad things happen to him/her when they choose to play with cops

..... but white people cannot march for something that they think is wrong? cute double standard

sorry, history is what it is , ignoring it or removing all traces of our past is offensive to some. Those folks have the same rights as the BLM to express that.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

FAKE NEWS!

Uh huh.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
And phrases like "on all sides" and "cherish our history" are a wink and a nod to his neo-Nazi supporters.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
And phrases like "on all sides" and "cherish our history" are a wink and a nod to his neo-Nazi supporters.
More like a slap to hateful losers like yourself as well as the white supremacist. He's right.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

**** off. Meryl Streep got harsher treatment from him than neo-Nazis.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:**** off. Meryl Streep got harsher treatment from him than neo-Nazis.
Suck it loser. You're no different than the klan. This is the violence on the street y'all have clamored for over the last 8 years.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
Oh good grief. That's stupid
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

HooFighter wrote:And phrases like "on all sides" and "cherish our history" are a wink and a nod to his neo-Nazi supporters.
I'm confused - "all" doesn't include neo-nazis? That's a different definition of "all" than I was familiar with.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS

No side holds a moral high ground in this mess. People should be able to demonstrate peacefully without encountering physical altercation from anyone. Punks who deny others their rights to free expression are scum bag F's who should be prosecuted. That goes for both sides.

Situations like this will continue to escalate until municipalities get their thumbs out of their asses and take a hard line toward violent mobs or individuals who seek to limit free speech. Neither race or political affiliations are relevant.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
Oh WTF, for real???? When the BLM guy assassinated 5 cops in Dallas, did Obama or any Democrat condemn the BLM movement? The answer is no. It was the same thing - Obama condemned all violence. So was he giving a wink & a nod to the BLM movement in your mind back then?

Gimme a damn break with this moral high ground crap.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS

No side holds a moral high ground in this mess. People should be able to demonstrate peacefully without encountering physical altercation from anyone. Punks who deny others their rights to free expression are scum bag F's who should be prosecuted. That goes for both sides.

Situations like this will continue to escalate until municipalities get their thumbs out of their asses and take a hard line toward violent mobs or individuals who seek to limit free speech. Neither race or political affiliations are relevant.
Exactly. The driver that plowed into those people and killed at least one person is a despicable murderer and I hope he gets the maximum sentence. But those people that were there to clash with the "white supremacists" were not just innocent bystanders. They were there specifically to cause violence and fight with the "neo-Nazis." And unfortunately, they bit off more than they could chew this time. As you said, it will only get worse until the police start protecting the rights of ALL people who want to peacefully protest.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

UpstateSCHokie wrote: Exactly. The driver that plowed into those people and killed at least one person is a despicable murderer and I hope he gets the maximum sentence. But those people that were there to clash with the "white supremacists" were not just innocent bystanders. They were there specifically to cause violence and fight with the "neo-Nazis." And unfortunately, they bit off more than they could chew this time. As you said, it will only get worse until the police start protecting the rights of ALL people who want to peacefully protest.
Both sides showed up with makeshift riot gear. It's pretty clear they were all looking for a fight.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

BigDave wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote: Exactly. The driver that plowed into those people and killed at least one person is a despicable murderer and I hope he gets the maximum sentence. But those people that were there to clash with the "white supremacists" were not just innocent bystanders. They were there specifically to cause violence and fight with the "neo-Nazis." And unfortunately, they bit off more than they could chew this time. As you said, it will only get worse until the police start protecting the rights of ALL people who want to peacefully protest.
Both sides showed up with makeshift riot gear. It's pretty clear they were all looking for a fight.
From what I read, it was the Antifa Nazis that initiated the confrontation by throwing stuff and using pepper spray. Of course the "neo-Nazis" came prepared for a battle given all of the past violence from the Antifa Nazis. Neither side is innocent here.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BigDave wrote:
The whites were attacked at the last rally, it's a sensible precaution when triggering liberals.

If the liberals didn't try and tear down monuments then none of this happens. If they didn't attack the white supremacist then none of this happens. If they simply ignored their rally then it would have been just 50 white supremacist marching in circles for an hour. But a liberal will never miss a good mob and so we have violence.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:From what I read
Based on the links you post on a daily basis, all I can say is :lol: :lol:

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:From what I read
Based on the links you post on a daily basis, all I can say is [emoji38] [emoji38]
Haters gonna hate
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

BigDave wrote:

Yes, and municipalities have stood by on multiple occasions for months now mostly due to political motivations + a healthy dose of CYA. This tic for tac needs to end before this crap sparks something much worse.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
I agree.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
I agree.

.....and Obama saying in his remarks about the Dallas 5 murders about racial disparities in the criminal justice system was a nod to his racists supporters in BLM.........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
I agree.

.....and Obama saying in his remarks about the Dallas 5 murders about racial disparities in the criminal justice system was a nod to his racists supporters in BLM.........
I wouldn't say "and". Trump doesn't follow Hoof's asinine narrative. Beer submit guy on the other hand certainly gavr validation to them. Trump denounced them all which is uncontroversial to well reasoned and adjusted people.
Last edited by awesome guy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

He did.
So did FLOTUS
I agree.

Racist is your characterization, but I otherwise agree.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.