Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Unite the Right in Charlottesville

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Retard robot repeats retarded sentence.
Just double checking to make sure you're still in the murderer's camp. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uh huh. I never was, but your feminine and weak brain can't differentiate.

I'm sure the next retard robot response will be robotic and retarded.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Just double checking to make sure you're still in the murderer's camp. [emoji106]

I'm glad to see you've disavowed your comments from earlier in this thread where you stated that the attack was justified.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I'm glad to see you've disavowed your comments from earlier in this thread where you stated that the attack was justified.
Well retard, I responded that facts were still coming out and so was withholding judgement instead of calling the driver a terrorist and joining in your hysterics. But to a low IQ butt plugger like yourself, having an informed opinion is really defense. That should be a clue as to how your uninformed opinions are created. At least it would be if you had an ounce of sense.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Well retard, I responded that facts were still coming out and so was withholding judgement instead of calling the driver a terrorist and joining in your hysterics. But to a low IQ butt plugger like yourself, having an informed opinion is really defense. That should be a clue as to how your uninformed opinions are created. At least it would be if you had an ounce of sense.
The video of the car ramming into the crowd at full speed was already posted. Again, I'm agreeing with you and am glad that you saw the err in your judgment.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

The video of the car ramming into the crowd at full speed was already posted. Again, I'm agreeing with you and am glad that you saw the err in your judgment.
The video didn't start when the event started moron. Go back to the Marshall board, you're just a dimwitted troll.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: Just double checking to make sure you're still in the murderer's camp. [emoji106]

The video didn't start when the event started moron. Go back to the Marshall board, you're just a dimwitted troll.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Uh huh. I never was, but your feminine and weak brain can't differentiate.

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Moron
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:
I'm curious as to why you didn't post the whole video that showed all of the Antifa people in the street before the car crash?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Lexington's Mayor to ask Council to remove two Confederate statues. [emoji106]

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/ ... s-49183191

Yay! Yay, taliban thought police! 1984 can't get here fast enough.
Of course, you'd be happy if every city had a statue of two dudes butt-sexing in the middle of a Main Street roundabout...

You're as shallow as a Petri dish. And I'm being generous.
I'm fine with not publicly honoring those who fought against the United States. Such things should be reserved for private lands. It's basically what I said yesterday.

so we shouldn't publicly honor blacks, as they fought against the US
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Lexington's Mayor to ask Council to remove two Confederate statues. [emoji106]

Of course, you'd be happy if every city had a statue of two dudes butt-sexing in the middle of a Main Street roundabout...

I'm fine with not publicly honoring those who fought against the United States. Such things should be reserved for private lands. It's basically what I said yesterday.

Free men who fought against the US should not be honored, correct.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Ok. So whether you are free or not is the differentiator? Think before you answer, don't trip yourself up on your justification. I wouldn't want you to hurt your back going thru contortions.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

nolanvt wrote:Embrace Debate: Are Nazis bad?

I'll start. Nazis are, in fact, actually bad.

Yes, and BLM/ANTIFA are in fact, actually bad as well. They ALL have the same rights to free speech that everyone else has. I'm sure you disagree.
Last edited by HokieJoe on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Ok. So the confederates get the same treatment? Think before you answer, don't trip yourself up on your justification
I'm fine with removing Confederate memorials, statues, etc. on public lands.

I have no problem legally allowing them on private land backed by private funding. I'm also okay with people exercising their First Amendment rights in protesting these.

Hope I've made my position clear.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Now the big argument that my "academic" friends and family are telling me is that these KKK/neo-nazi/skinheads need to be stifled and their 1st amendment rights need to taken away.

When I ask about the 1st amendment the answer is what about it :?: :shock:

Another item I'm told is our POTUS should be held responsible for their constituents :?: :? I don't even know what that means.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Major Kong wrote:Now the big argument that my "academic" friends and family are telling me is that these KKK/neo-nazi/skinheads need to be stifled and their 1st amendment rights need to taken away.

Another item I'm told is our POTUS should be held responsible for their constituents :?: :? I don't even know what that means.
It means they want to criminalize conservative thought. It means they don't believe that people with different political beliefs should be allowed Constitutional Rights (especially 1A and 2A rights). It means they want to use this event to maximize its political usefulness and demonize Trump and his supporters. These people don't play by any sort of rules or respect. They would take your rights away in an instant if they could.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:I'm fine with removing Confederate memorials, statues, etc. on public lands.

I have no problem legally allowing them on private land backed by private funding. I'm also okay with people exercising their First Amendment rights in protesting these.

If you mean clear by meaning a 100% opacity then no you didn't.

You're OK with people protesting "these" what :?:

Do you mean the Antifa nimrod group protesting the right of the KKK nimrod group protesting that the City of C'ville removed statues :?:

Here is a hint Antifa nimrods weren't there to protest statues they were there to stifle the KKK nimrods protest.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Major Kong wrote:Now the big argument that my "academic" friends and family are telling me is that these KKK/neo-nazi/skinheads need to be stifled and their 1st amendment rights need to taken away.

You should tell your academic friends that they should mind what they wish for. I've little doubt that it will be anything like they expect.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:It means they want to criminalize conservative thought. It means they don't believe that people with different political beliefs should be allowed Constitutional Rights (especially 1A and 2A rights). It means they want to use this event to maximize its political usefulness and demonize Trump and his supporters. These people don't play by any sort of rules or respect. They would take your rights away in an instant if they could.
I really haven't gotten a response in what I would call anywhere near a cogent reply...most has been nonsense.

The best so far is my cousin in who has just moved to Phoenix...newly graduated from Carson–Newman University, that the 1st amendment doesn't apply to the "alt-right". :shock: :lol:

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:

Yell your academic friends that they should mind what they wish for. I've little doubt that it will be anything like they expect.
They sure like reeducation camps and thought crimes. It's like they're fascists or something.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote:You should tell your academic friends that they should mind what they wish for. I've little doubt that it will be anything like they expect.
Oh they pretty much know that...at least from me. :mrgreen:

When I tell 'em that Antifa doesn't mean anti-fascist but Another nitwit true inbred fascist they are not amused.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Major Kong wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I'm fine with removing Confederate memorials, statues, etc. on public lands.

Do you mean the Antifa nimrod group protesting the right of the KKK nimrod group protesting that the City of C'ville removed statues :?:

Here is a hint Antifa nimrods weren't there to protest statues they were there to stifle the KKK nimrods protest.
If people want to protest Confederate symbols placed on private lands in my example, then I have no problem with them doing that. If such public pressure means that a private individual or organization decides against it, that's the free market at work.

As for the stuff in C'ville, I generally had no problem with it except for the murderer. I'd rather Nazis be out in the open rather than hidden.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

Major Kong wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:It means they want to criminalize conservative thought. It means they don't believe that people with different political beliefs should be allowed Constitutional Rights (especially 1A and 2A rights). It means they want to use this event to maximize its political usefulness and demonize Trump and his supporters. These people don't play by any sort of rules or respect. They would take your rights away in an instant if they could.
I really haven't gotten a response in what I would call anywhere near a cogent reply...most has been nonsense.

The best so far is my cousin who has just moved to Phoenix...newly graduated from Carson–Newman University, that the 1st amendment doesn't apply to the "alt-right". :shock: :lol:

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Major Kong wrote:

The best so far is my cousin in who has just moved to Phoenix...newly graduated from Carson–Newman University, that the 1st amendment doesn't apply to the "alt-right". :shock: :lol:
:( And he just graduated? That's depressing.

You should ask him to define the "alt-right" and then ask him what percent of the US population is made up by the "alt-right." And then ask if its okay to take away the rights from that percent of the population without due process.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

If people want to protest Confederate symbols placed on private lands in my example, then I have no problem with them doing that. If such public pressure means that a private individual or organization decides against it, that's the free market at work.

As for the stuff in C'ville, I generally had no problem with it except for the murderer. I'd rather Nazis be out in the open rather than hidden.

If you weren't an ignorant simpleton then you'd realize the land is often made as a donation to the public along with the monument itself from private donors to display it in the first place. Giant if though and you're just a troll.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

nolanvt wrote:If people want to protest Confederate symbols placed on private lands in my example, then I have no problem with them doing that. If such public pressure means that a private individual or organization decides against it, that's the free market at work.

That is still a bunch of nonsense...have you ever before been asked to clarify what you mean :?: I'm thinking no.

This wasn't the mongoloid Antifa's supporting the removal of monuments...it was Antifa being there to antagonize another mongoloid group.