Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Re: Unite the Right in Charlottesville

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Embrace Debate: Are Nazis bad?

I'll start. Nazis are, in fact, actually bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, absolutely, they're "bad". They're horrible.
Now, dear child... can you define what it is that makes a nazi, a nazi...and what it is within that definition that makes them bad?

Take your time.
(bonus points awarded if your answer doesn't include anything about your feelings)
All you had to do was say Nazis were bad. Thank you for answering the question that these Nazis at the rally yesterday are bad.

An invitation to embrace discussion, met with a question, answered with....uh...nothing.

I knew you couldn't.
I think we all know what Nazis are. I've even seen a Netflix documentary about it....... I kid! I kid!

I'll take that as me being right. You can't answer nor discuss, though you invited the discussion
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Now, dear child... can you define what it is that makes a nazi, a nazi...and what it is within that definition that makes them bad?

Take your time.
(bonus points awarded if your answer doesn't include anything about your feelings)
All you had to do was say Nazis were bad. Thank you for answering the question that these Nazis at the rally yesterday are bad.

An invitation to embrace discussion, met with a question, answered with....uh...nothing.

I knew you couldn't.
I think we all know what Nazis are. I've even seen a Netflix documentary about it....... I kid! I kid!

I'll take that as me being right. You can't answer nor discuss, though you invited the discussion
You're asking the right question. It gets to the heart of the matter. If someone doesn't completely understand why they're bad, then there is a lot more they don't understand; and that's the danger here.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Take your time.

I knew you couldn't.

I'm not going to instruct you how to think. You can think whatever you want, big guy. [emoji106]

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I'm not going to instruct you how to think. You can think whatever you want, big guy.
If you think I was asking YOU to "instruct me how to think", you're stupider than I thought.
You asked for discussion. I gave you one that you can't handle. Big guy.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote: I'm not going to instruct you how to think. You can think whatever you want, big guy. [emoji106]

Big guy?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:I was watching the videos of different angles of the car crashing into the back of the other car and plowing thru the crowd.

Then the guy backs out of there and hightails it out. It shouldn't be hard to find the car, it's all bashed up.

There's a video of him accelerating down the street into the back of the car...I hope whoever is driving is caught and sent to Gitmo for 50 years.
Radio said they have him and he initially took off because he was being attacked. We'll see.
LOL

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:I was watching the videos of different angles of the car crashing into the back of the other car and plowing thru the crowd.

Then the guy backs out of there and hightails it out. It shouldn't be hard to find the car, it's all bashed up.

There's a video of him accelerating down the street into the back of the car...I hope whoever is driving is caught and sent to Gitmo for 50 years.
Radio said they have him and he initially took off because he was being attacked. We'll see.
LOL

Poor Colan, never learned to read.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

LOL

Is the radio saying he’s in the Green Party?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

LOL

I think 4Chan did! LOL! What a thread this was by AG.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

LOL

Manchester
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

LOL

I think 4Chan did! LOL! What a thread this was by AG.

Another thread from loser Colan condoning violence. Typical
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

LOL

:lol: :lol:

Well done
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

LOL

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Well done
Boofing
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:

The radio should have testified on his behalf at trial. Then again, this was a FOS post.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

The radio should have testified on his behalf at trial. Then again, this was a FOS post.

What's wrong with you?

Sent from my boat using VHF radio
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

What's wrong with you?

Nothing other than pointing out how FOS you were.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

What's wrong with you?

Nothing other than pointing out how FOS you were.

You're a moron.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Covington students face backlash......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Nolan is too stupid to comprehend what breaking news and changing facts means. Poor little fella just can't think.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Nolan is too stupid to comprehend what breaking news and changing facts means. Poor little fella just can't think.

Glad to see that you can admit you were wrong about the completely made up report that didn’t exist.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Glad to see that you can admit you were wrong about the completely made up report that didn’t exist.

You're dumb and a liar. GFY

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Radio said they have him and he initially took off because he was being attacked. We'll see.

Literally no news organizations reported that. You’re lying if you claim otherwise.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
nolanvt wrote: The radio should have testified on his behalf at trial. Then again, this was a FOS post.

Literally no news organizations reported that. You’re lying if you claim otherwise.

I gave you the news org. You're dumb AF and a liar.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote: Covington students face backlash......

Which news organization?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Nolan is too stupid to comprehend what breaking news and changing facts means. Poor little fella just can't think.

Which news organization?

WRVA. You're too stupid to realize that they're an hour from Charlottesville and were interviewing people soon after it happened. Again, you're a liar and a retard.