Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Cpt Jagdish
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: None of the above

Unite the Right in Charlottesville

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

Ha! I remember the last time this happened in Charlottesville, this board was so adamant that white nationalists/fascists/conservatives were involved. Why is it hard to find this despicable?
“This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said. “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”
Cpt Jagdish
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: None of the above

Re: Unite the Right in Charlottesville

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

I do 100% believe that EVERYONE has the right to free speech, violence against anyone or property should be condemned. Just saw a card plow into what the media is calling "counter-protestors"...disgusting.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:I do 100% believe that EVERYONE has the right to free speech, violence against anyone or property should be condemned. Just saw a card plow into what the media is calling "counter-protestors"...disgusting.
It was an act of terrorism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Cpt Jagdish wrote:I do 100% believe that EVERYONE has the right to free speech, violence against anyone or property should be condemned. Just saw a card plow into what the media is calling "counter-protestors"...disgusting.

[emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]

The takes are hot
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

[emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]

The takes are hot
No hot take. Just an accurate one. If you speed your car into a group of peaceful protesters, it's an act of terrorism.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Stupid people fighting stupid people...it's a shame.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

It was only a matter of time. :(

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

The takes are hot
No hot take. Just an accurate one. If you speed your car into a group of peaceful protesters, it's an act of terrorism.

You're a moron. They were throwing bottles at him and he fled. Hot take burns ya again.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

The takes are hot

You're a moron. They were throwing bottles at him and he fled. Hot take burns ya again.
Are you talking about the car that sped over 100 yards to intentionally hit a group of people? I just want you on the record as being okay with that.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

I was watching the videos of different angles of the car crashing into the back of the other car and plowing thru the crowd.

Then the guy backs out of there and hightails it out. It shouldn't be hard to find the car, it's all bashed up.

There's a video of him accelerating down the street into the back of the car...I hope whoever is driving is caught and sent to Gitmo for 50 years.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

The takes are hot

Are you talking about the car that sped over 100 yards to intentionally hit a group of people? I just want you on the record as being okay with that.

The car that fled attackers you triggered twit.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:The car that fled attackers you triggered twit.
Are you seriously saying that :?: AG :?:

There was absolutely no cause or reason for the idiot terrorist driver to do what they did...NONE.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:I was watching the videos of different angles of the car crashing into the back of the other car and plowing thru the crowd.

Then the guy backs out of there and hightails it out. It shouldn't be hard to find the car, it's all bashed up.

There's a video of him accelerating down the street into the back of the car...I hope whoever is driving is caught and sent to Gitmo for 50 years.
Radio said they have him and he initially took off because he was being attacked. We'll see.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: It was an act of terrorism.

The takes are hot

The car that fled attackers you triggered twit.
Thank you. I just wanted you to be on the record advocating terrorism. I think I found my new sig.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:

There was absolutely no cause or reason for the idiot terrorist driver to do what they did...NONE.
Notice when the video starts? What happened before that explains why it took off.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

Notice when the video starts? What happened before that explains why it took off.
I don't give a flying excrement if they were throwing beer bottles the person was in a 2 ton metal/mass of projectile...he/she was protected the people that were plowed into weren't.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

I don't give a flying excrement if they were throwing beer bottles the person was in a 2 ton metal/mass of projectile...he/she was protected the people that were plowed into weren't.
Tough sheet, don't riot and attack people.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Your Honor, please let the record show that AG advocates for terrorism and condones cars driving full speed from over a 100 yards away into crowds of people.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Your Honor, please let the record show that AG advocates for terrorism and condones cars driving full speed from over a 100 yards away into crowds of people.

That wasn't even a block. And you're just stupid as crap, he's not going to drive 10 feet to safety. RiverGuy had this right
, they're all morons and assholes, aka your people! The mob attacked the protesters and random people. Stuff like this happens as one asshole deals with the other assholes.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:Tough sheet, don't riot and attack people.
That chickenshit asshole was no more attacked than me sitting here in Marion.

Even if his +4,000 pound ramming machine was attacked it gives him no freaking right to slam into a group of people. They're only damn intention was maim and mayhem...a terrorist. They should be treated accordingly.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:

Even if his +4,000 pound ramming machine was attacked it gives him no freaking right to slam into a group of people. They're only damn intention was maim and mayhem...a terrorist. They should be treated accordingly.
That's not what the news said. They claimed he had bottles and other objects thrown at him. Those people throwing bottles and blocking the street were there to just create violence and mayhem too. It's assholes dealing with assholes. Even bigger picture, this happened an hour ago, lots of facts are still missing.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

That's not what the news said. They claimed he had bottles and other objects thrown at him. Those people throwing bottles and blocking the street were there to just create violence and mayhem too. It's assholes dealing with assholes.
So what? Oh noes someone is throwing excrement at my 2 ton car...they might scratch the paint...I'm going to run them down like animals because they scare me.

What the hell kind of chickenshit gets themselves so triggered they think that maiming people with their car is a good life choice? **** the driver and if there was anybody in the car with them then **** them too if they don't turn the sorry piece of excrement in.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

This AG meltdown is something else.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

That's not what the news said. They claimed he had bottles and other objects thrown at him. Those people throwing bottles and blocking the street were there to just create violence and mayhem too. It's assholes dealing with assholes.
So what? Oh noes someone is throwing excrement at my 2 ton car...they might scratch the paint...I'm going to run them down like animals because they scare me.

What the hell kind of chickenshit gets themselves so triggered they think that maiming people with their car is a good life choice? **** the driver and if there was anybody in the car with them then **** them too if they don't turn the sorry piece of excrement in.
If he's fleeing, he's trying to get away and not just injure people and so not a terrorist. For the rioters, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I'd be happy if each group killed the other off as they're all assholes.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Major Kong wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

^^this^^
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.