Bill Maher hoping for market crash just to hurt Trump

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Bill Maher hoping for market crash just to hurt Trump

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I remember when Obama was in office and the left would accuse the right of hoping something bad would happen under Obama's watch, which of course was an accusation that we wanted the country to fail for political reasons. In fact they twisted Rush Limbaugh's words to make it sound like he said he hoped the country would fail just to spite Obama, when in fact all Rush said was he hoped Obama would fail so that the country would not be hurt by Obama's policies.

Now we have a prominent member of the left just flat out admitting he's hoping for the country to be hurt just to hurt the President. So once again, we have a prime example of where the left was projecting their own sick feelings and thoughts onto the right. It never ends with these people.

===================================

Maher: ‘I’m Hoping’ the Stock Market Crashes So Trump Loses GOP Support
by Pam Key13 Aug 2017571

Sunday on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS,” HBO’s “Real Time” host Bill Maher said he was “hoping” the stock market crashed so President Donald Trump would lose support in the Republican Party.

Discussing Trump’s victory, Maher said, “I thought he would crash the stock market. I still think he will. I’m hoping, actually, because that’s one thing that would maybe lose him a lot of support in the Republican party. But I thought, and I predicted, and I was wrong, that the stock market hates volatility and uncertainty, and who is more volatile than Donald Trump? But I guess I underestimated their greed because they still want their tax cut.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/ ... p-support/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Bill Maher hoping for market crash just to hurt Trump

Post by Major Kong »

Bill Maher is still relevant :?: Who knew :?: :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.