Gay Antifa Marchers Attack Reporter in Richmond

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Gay Antifa Marchers Attack Reporter in Richmond

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Why is no one in the media asking McAuliffe or other Democrats to condemn these people? I think most of us know why.

===============================

Shock Video: Gay Antifa Marchers Attack Reporter in Richmond, VA — BEAT HIM WITH STICK

Kristinn Taylor Aug 13th, 2017 11:54 pm 96 Comments

A reporter with Richmond, Virginia CBS affiliate WTVR-TV was attacked by protesters with an Antifa march that was chanting, “We’re here! We’re gay! We fight the KKK!”, after he refused their demands to stop filming the group’s protest march against the KKK Sunday night in downtown Richmond in response to the deadly Nazi-Antifa clashes in Charlottesville the day before.

Video of the attack and the attackers was posted to Twitter by WTVR, as well as photos of the reporter who was taken to the hospital where staples were used to close a gash on his head.
The attack was also live tweeted by WTVR: “There is a large crowd moving through the streets of #RVA. “No Trump, No KKK, No Fascist USA.” Reportedly headed to Lee monument. People are screaming “go to bed” as the crowd marches by. #RVA The crowd is yelling at our news crew. They are telling us we can’t film them, and yelling profanity at the crew.”

“One of our photographers was hit with a stick in the back of the head by a protestor for shooting video of protest with his phone. @CBS6”

“”Film the clan (sic), don’t film us,” they are shouting as a square off begins. RPD gave final warning to disperse.”
Photo shows reporter’s head with wound stapled closed by doctors.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... eat-stick/
Last edited by UpstateSCHokie on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Re: Gay Antifa Marchers Attack Reporter in Richmond

Post by 133743Hokie »

You really think a liberal gov is going to call them out? This is part of the plan to squelch the right. By any means necessary. The attempt at a coup continues.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:You really think a liberal gov is going to call them out? This is part of the plan to squelch the right. By any means necessary. The attempt at a coup continues.
I'm getting on board with that thinking. They instigate violence and then blame it only on the right. McAuliffe is a lying and hateful pile of crap for sure.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:You really think a liberal gov is going to call them out? This is part of the plan to squelch the right. By any means necessary. The attempt at a coup continues.
I'm getting on board with that thinking. They instigate violence and then blame it only on the right. McAuliffe is a lying and hateful pile of crap for sure.
Yep, its the same pattern we saw during Trump's campaign. They would go to his rallies and commit acts of violence only to then have the media turn around and blame it on Trump. This is the strategy and the minions in the media are the enablers.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Yep, its the same pattern we saw during Trump's campaign. They would go to his rallies and commit acts of violence only to then have the media turn around and blame it on Trump. This is the strategy and the minions in the media are the enablers.
The left is simply morally reprehensible. They suffer a form of deviancy where they get off on creating societal conflict. Wherever their is peace, here they come to ruin it.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

They're worse than the folks who call themselves nazis.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:They're worse than the folks who call themselves nazis.
Now let's not go that far
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

They marched here last night and are going down Monument Avenue this week. This sucks, they left is bringing their race war here.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Can someone please explain how "Antifa" is a pejorative? Doesn't it mean "anti-fascist"?

I hope you and all the other Profas have a nice day today.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Can someone please explain how "Antifa" is a pejorative? Doesn't it mean "anti-fascist"?

Antifas are anti-fascist like democrats are democratic.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HooFighter wrote:Can someone please explain how "Antifa" is a pejorative? Doesn't it mean "anti-fascist"?

By their own self-earned reputation of being violent thugs. And their behavior is anything but "anti-fascist" its the opposite.

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

By their own self-earned reputation of being violent thugs. And their behavior is anything but "anti-fascist" its the opposite.
I'm just saying "Antifa" is kind of a stupid name. But have fun with it.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
Cpt Jagdish
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: None of the above

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

This is incredibly frustrating and I hope those people get prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. It's really frustrating that others stood by and let it happen.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

well so is alt right but you can thank the msm for both
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Antifas are anti-fascist like democrats are democratic.

LOL..Leave it to Hoo to get hung up on a name but disregard their actions.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:This is incredibly frustrating and I hope those people get prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. It's really frustrating that others stood by and let it happen.

This was a powder keg from the start. Reasonable measures were not taken to keep it under control.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

What's with the "profas" shiite, if that's all you're saying?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

What's with the "profas" shiite, if that's all you're saying?
Hoof is a stupid agitator, nothing more.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Well the term was supposed to be antitr (for anti-Trump) but that didn't have a nice ring to it. Then somebody remembered a term, but didn't understand it, that they'd heard at one point or another, called fascist. It was then decided by "group think" that antifa had a much better ring to it when in reality profa would have been much more appropriate.

Your appropriation of the term profa is the exact example of the mistake the antifa morons made...using a term in a manner that they don't understand but think that is clever.

Actually the LWNJ's from this weekend are in fact profa and many members here (I'm one) are truly antifa.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

It is the name they've taken for themselves. I'd have thought you'd be all for calling people by the name they've chosen for themselves, Orwellian as it is.

Antifa is fascist.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Yep, ignore the fact that these violent criminals assaulted a journalist and change the subject to the name being used to describe the violent criminals. The playbook of the left in full view.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:

Well the term was supposed to be antitr (for anti-Trump) but that didn't have a nice ring to it. Then somebody remembered a term, but didn't understand it, that they'd heard at one point or another, called fascist. It was then decided by "group think" that antifa had a much better ring to it when in reality profa would have been much more appropriate.

Your appropriation of the term profa is the exact example of the mistake the antifa morons made...using a term in a manner that they don't understand but think that is clever.

Actually the LWNJ's from this weekend are in fact profa and many members here (I'm one) are truly antifa.
The AntiFas think Trump is a fascist. Granted, they don't understand the meaning of the term, but they now have it in the public consciousness. Again, they are winning the battle of the words