Re: Trump hesitant to call out his own base

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Most are unwilling to call out their base. We agree that Trump's behavior is typical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump condemned all of the violence. Apparently that's not good enough for you. Would you have felt better if he said he "condemned the violence committed by all groups on Saturday including the white supremacists, BLM, and Antifa?"
He should call out the Nazi who ran over people Uppity. It's not that difficult.

Last time I checked, people are innocent until proven guilty in this country. Why should the President of the United States call out a suspect's name before the investigation has barely begun? From what we've seen and what we know, this guy looks guilty as hell, but how about letting a jury decide? And then if he's convicted, let's hope he gets the maximum sentence for the crime he's found guilty of.
I see that you too are unwilling to call out the Nazi. Sounds about right.

Only on UWS (well, other fringe sites, too) will you get an avid defense of white supremacists.

Only on UWS, and other fringe alt-left sites, will you get two liberals who won't admit that the BLM and AntiFa crowd stirred up trouble, incited and committed violence, and generally shares in the blame for the emotional overboil that occurred in C'Ville.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Who's that?
Do you believe that the picture you posted of the black guy wearing the MAGA hat is legit?
It's Clayton Bigsby you imbecile.
I'm honestly not sure if you think he's a real person or not....

Edit: In relation to this thread, Trump did a pretty good job of calling them out. Too bad he didn't call out Antifa by name, but probably the smart thing to do, because ppl would call him out for doing that, because they didn't kill anyone.
some dead cops may think differently than your statement of the Antifa not killing anyone
Explain please.
Maybe they're just really bad at the murder thing.

Most of the antifa idiots are more provacateurs in my opinion. They have a comfy basement at moms house to go back to, and Game of Thrones is on Sunday night. Can't miss that. They'd rather get other people to murder folks and go to prison. Though there is that one Professor who's looking at prison...

I remember in the Michael Brown protests there were masked whities throwing bottles and rocks at the cops from behind the black protesters. Same thing.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Maybe they're just really bad at the murder thing.

Most of the antifa idiots are more provacateurs in my opinion. They have a comfy basement at moms house to go back to, and Game of Thrones is on Sunday night. Can't miss that. They'd rather get other people to murder folks and go to prison. Though there is that one Professor who's looking at prison...

I remember in the Michael Brown protests there were masked whities throwing bottles and rocks at the cops from behind the black protesters. Same thing.

Good thing the chick with one arm is wearing a mask so no one can tell who she is! :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I think that's just the shadow. The rest of her arm is off frame.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:I think that's just the shadow. The rest of her arm is off frame.
What's with the 3 hands holding up the sign :?: :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

It's almost as if...there's an agenda at play here.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:It's almost as if...there's an agenda at play here.
Yeah. Or they're as stupid as the come off as. Maybe both?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Who's that?
Do you believe that the picture you posted of the black guy wearing the MAGA hat is legit?
It's Clayton Bigsby you imbecile.
I'm honestly not sure if you think he's a real person or not....

Edit: In relation to this thread, Trump did a pretty good job of calling them out. Too bad he didn't call out Antifa by name, but probably the smart thing to do, because ppl would call him out for doing that, because they didn't kill anyone.
Yup. I wish he would have named them all........but then ip and Hoof would have another coronary....
Great speech. I've never seen him stick so closely to the teleprompter.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote: Great speech. I've never seen him stick so closely to the teleprompter.
JFC. He could turn water into wine and you'd want to arrest him for not having a liquor license.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Great speech. I've never seen him stick so closely to the teleprompter.
I didn't note the teleprompter, so used to him being (ahem) shall we say, extemporaneous. lol, which, frankly, is a refreshing change from the last guy who couldn't address elementary school kids without using one (remember that?). Heck, he surely had one in the john, too, dipstick that he is.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.