False Flag

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

False Flag

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Re: False Flag

Post by RiverguyVT »

:shock: Wow, if true...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote::shock: Wow, if true...
Shows that we're be agitated, an organized community.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I saw this reported yesterday on another site. I wanted to wait and see if more evidence for this was going to come out. Of course I know we won't get anything from any of the Democrat media outlets.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

It wouldn't surprise me either way. After studying how intelligence agencies operate, infiltrate, and subvert, it would not surprise me if individuals instigated chaos to provoke national rage.

I have suspicions about the following:

- ACLU has stated they have evidence the police were ordered to stand down
- One of the most prominent reporters who filmed the car crash was Brennan Gilmore who allegedly has CIA and State Department connections
- Terry McAuliffe's ties to the Washington establishment. Grooming him to become Trump opposition in 2020?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I follow non-establishment outlets to shape my perception of reality, but, apparently the MSM has intensely covered one kid who was allegedly beaten by neo-nazis needing four staples in his head. The MSM has allegedly painted him as an innocent bystander.

This video https://streamable.com/svxcr has been making the rounds on a couple boards I frequent showing the kid was instigating the group.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I too saw it yesterday but in the midst of everything else that is being reported spread I'm reserving judgement...for now.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

I read this last night somewhere else but was hesitant to post it. Very troubling if true.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

VTDante wrote:It wouldn't surprise me either way. After studying how intelligence agencies operate, infiltrate, and subvert, it would not surprise me if individuals instigated chaos to provoke national rage.

I have suspicions about the following:

- ACLU has stated they have evidence the police were ordered to stand down
- One of the most prominent reporters who filmed the car crash was Brennan Gilmore who allegedly has CIA and State Department connections
- Terry McAuliffe's ties to the Washington establishment. Grooming him to become Trump opposition in 2020?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I follow non-establishment outlets to shape my perception of reality, but, apparently the MSM has intensely covered one kid who was allegedly beaten by neo-nazis needing four staples in his head. The MSM has allegedly painted him as an innocent bystander.

This video https://streamable.com/svxcr has been making the rounds on a couple boards I frequent showing the kid was instigating the group.
Typical. Most all liberal victim stories are BS.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Meh, it's SPLC. Far too unreliable for my taste. I'll wait for different sources.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »