Isis in America, In Durham, statue that was

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Isis in America, In Durham, statue that was

Post by cwtcr hokie »

owned by the county in front of a county building was destroyed and ripped from its base last night by the left thugs... and no arrests even tho it is all on video
RiverguyVT

Re: Isis in America, In Durham, statue that was

Post by RiverguyVT »

Now I'm understanding it was right in front of the courthouse?? Where were the police?!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Now I'm understanding it was right in front of the courthouse?? Where were the police?!
per the news report they sat and watched, the moron head guy is saying today they will now go after the people.... they had them there doing the deed then walking thru the streets blocking traffic (sadly a big semi was not in the area)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Now I'm understanding it was right in front of the courthouse?? Where were the police?!
per the news report they sat and watched, the moron head guy is saying today they will now go after the people.... they had them there doing the deed then walking thru the streets blocking traffic (sadly a big semi was not in the area)
They should jail the people that did this, and then sue them to pay for replacing the statue.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
They should jail the people that did this, and then sue them to pay for replacing the statue.
I'd put up 3 statues for each 1 torn down.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.