Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Trump nails it

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote: If Romney said that, he's a liar or an ignoramus. The video evidence and news accounts have already documented their violence. Hell, they don't even deny their desire for violence.

And yep on 'conservatism'. Taking it up the tail-pipe from China has nothing to do with the 'free market' in principle or in fact. And that's exactly what this sudden exodus of companies from Trump's counsel is about. They are pissed off about his position on China. Walmart's ceO is an especially ironic detractor talking about Charlottesville (like that has a anything thing to do with their balance sheets). Nope, this is about the 90% of Chinese manufactured junk on their store shelves.
He did say it. Here's his tweet. And if you click on it you'll see he was roundly roasted for it.
I still think Mitt would have been a decent President (a much needed upgrade over Obama), but man he's been such a disappointment since he lost. He's proven that he really is a man of the GOP establishment. On a RINO scale of 1 to 10 (where McCain is a 10), he's about a 7.
He'll attack Trump, but was afraid to say anything about Obama. He's a cowardly hater.
You guys are turning on everyone.

A Fox News Host Attacks Trump, and Some Viewers Bristle - The New York Times
https://apple.news/A_3S2jTNqRPa-GNFbcD62rQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:[

I wouldn't shirt you IP, you're my favorite turd.

He's at 37.3% according to 538.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/

He was at 37% at the election (I remember lower but this is all I can find)

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/d ... oll-231694

Yawn.
Got it Cap'n! You could have used the same graph and looked at the slope of the line - but using two graphs is pretty high level.

The one I'm looking at on my phone starts at inauguration day, poindexter.
And it's been going up?

It's following the same trajectory as every president before him, but now you're asking a different question.
If you want to know why I don't more spend time substantively responding to your posts, this is why. You are full of excrement.

Scroll down to "How Trump compares with past presidents" at the 538 link. Boy, you're continuing to make yourself look silly in this thread.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Has DC called Ben Shapiro a Nazi yet?
I like how they think right wingers supported the Nazis and are Nazis now. At the same time, partner in eugenics Margaret Sanger isn't a Nazi. They're ignorant fools.
What pisses me off is that he was on here a few weeks ago basically saying that anyone who voted for Trump was "alt right."

I knew right then that he was trying to use retard math to equate Trump voters to this Spencer dumbarse...ergo, all Trump voters are white supremacists.

Personally, I think he's just trying to make excuses for voting for Egg Mcmuffin, the democrat plant and election spoiler. "Well, it was either the fake republican or the Nazi...what could I do?"

If I had more time, I would do a stock-type chart of Trump's popularity rating, annotated to show events in which Trump "nailed it" as per the UWS Usuals.

https://www.bustle.com/p/trumps-approva ... been-76554

The dreaded Usual +1.
if morons only watch the MSM, of course his popularity is falling, so what? The bigger problem is the moron repubs in congress unable to do anything. But keep supporting your rioters..... the rational folks in the US will elect another repub in 2020... thanks
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Well, hoofighter is something else, for sure. Not sure why you want to put yourself in the same category as hoof, but if you want to join hands in solidarity with him, go for it!

As for judgment, if you think voting for Trump displays good judgment, you're not one to being throwing stones.
Yeah, that totally puts me in solidarity with Hoof. :roll:

As for Trump, you still don't get him...or understand what the problem with our government is which he was elected to fix. Electing folks like McCain and Romney is the same path towards big government that Obama and Hillary are...just in the slow lane. Hell, Romney was just quoted as saying antifa is anti-violence or some nonsense.

Ramping up towards the 2008 election, lefties and libertarians on UWS used to always say that R and D were two sides of the same coin. The comment cut deep because...there was a lot of truth to it. Government was on a glidepath towards ever increasing size, scope, and spending - and it didn't seem like there was any light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't think anyone would argue that Trump has broken that stereotype. In my opinion, he's the only chance we have to change that glidepath (In large part, we have Obama to thank for that). The problem is that there is a "political industrial complex" invested in the status quo. Right now, it's thrashing about doing everything it can to slow him down. Legislatively, it's been pretty effective. Im not sure it will slow down until after the mid terms.

2016 was about more than electing a personality, though. It wasn't R vs. D (hence why he picked up a lot of blue states), it was cultural. Globalism vs. Nationalism. Whether we follow the path of Western European countries, or forge our own. For or against political correctness, victim hood, and all that crap.

You see Trump as a bull in a China shop. I do too. The difference is that I want him to break every goddamn thing in that China shop, whereas you're interested in preserving it. If that's "conservatism", I don't want anything to do with it.
I don't want to preserve it, but it would be better if he had a little more precision and strategy to his rampage. Someone with his policies, combined with some semblance of tact and self awareness, would be much better. There wasn't anyone like that.
IMO, he'd be much more successful if he could take a critical view of the things he says, and the way he speaks to, and about people.
I know, he actually tells the truth and not the politician crap speak, it scare you folks to death, for some of us it is a welcome change
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote: If Romney said that, he's a liar or an ignoramus. The video evidence and news accounts have already documented their violence. Hell, they don't even deny their desire for violence.

And yep on 'conservatism'. Taking it up the tail-pipe from China has nothing to do with the 'free market' in principle or in fact. And that's exactly what this sudden exodus of companies from Trump's counsel is about. They are pissed off about his position on China. Walmart's ceO is an especially ironic detractor talking about Charlottesville (like that has a anything thing to do with their balance sheets). Nope, this is about the 90% of Chinese manufactured junk on their store shelves.
He did say it. Here's his tweet. And if you click on it you'll see he was roundly roasted for it.
I still think Mitt would have been a decent President (a much needed upgrade over Obama), but man he's been such a disappointment since he lost. He's proven that he really is a man of the GOP establishment. On a RINO scale of 1 to 10 (where McCain is a 10), he's about a 7.
He'll attack Trump, but was afraid to say anything about Obama. He's a cowardly hater.
You guys are turning on everyone.

A Fox News Host Attacks Trump, and Some Viewers Bristle - The New York Times
https://apple.news/A_3S2jTNqRPa-GNFbcD62rQ

I agree it is sad that news people cannot listen to what is said, Trump said Saturday that the violence was stupid and bad, he came out Monday and by name bashed organizations involved but did not even mention the BLM or Antifa folks.... and the news folks still can't comprehend what is said, truly sad
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Well then. I'm sorry I voted for that lying sack of dung.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:Yeah, that totally puts me in solidarity with Hoof. :roll:
C'mon. We're the two biggest assholes here and we know it.

HokieFanDC wrote:I don't think any of HokieJoe, HokieHam, cwtcr, Vienna, Upstate, Polytech, numbershokie, RiverGuy, Bay Area, CW, CFB, or CFB-Apologist, is alt right or a nazi.
There's a notable omission from this list.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:I don't think any of HokieJoe, HokieHam, cwtcr, Vienna, Upstate, Polytech, numbershokie, RiverGuy, Bay Area, CW, CFB, or CFB-Apologist, is alt right or a nazi.
HooFighter, IP, VisorBoy, HvilleHokie?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

he is not either hoof and you know that, he has never called for the elimination of other races, try to be honest every once and awhile
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

he is not either hoof and you know that, he has never called for the elimination of other races, try to be honest every once and awhile
Hoof is a moron, I don't care what he says.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Got it Cap'n! You could have used the same graph and looked at the slope of the line - but using two graphs is pretty high level.

The one I'm looking at on my phone starts at inauguration day, poindexter.
And it's been going up?

It's following the same trajectory as every president before him, but now you're asking a different question.
If you want to know why I don't more spend time substantively responding to your posts, this is why. You are full of excrement.

Scroll down to "How Trump compares with past presidents" at the 538 link. Boy, you're continuing to make yourself look silly in this thread.
You should go back and read what you wrote, and then apologize.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: You should go back and read what you wrote, and then apologize.

There's nothing wrong with what I wrote. Maybe the problem is your comprehension.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

So, what's the new bet ip? I'm thinking Pubs maintain control of both houses and pick up a couple in the Senate.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: You should go back and read what you wrote, and then apologize.

There's nothing wrong with what I wrote. Maybe the problem is your comprehension.
[emoji106][emoji106]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.