Trump nails it

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Trump nails it

Post by awesome guy »

Doubt that's a thousand people. And that's national support. Though still more than a Hillary rally!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Psst... BLM = neo-nazi/kkk ideology.
You can say that, you can believe that. But they're not stupid enough to wear and carry Nazi and KKK (not neo-Nazi) symbols and/or clothes, and chant Nazi slogans. And while you can point to the actions of BLM and Antifa and make a valid comparison of their violent actions, you cannot find a group that BLM or Antifa is choosing to emulate, that is even close to the KKK or Nazis. If you want to not be seen as evil, despicable bastards, maybe find a better brand to copy than 2 of the worst groups in history.
You can say that, but arguing that their (a small, small fraction of the legally assembled protesters I might add) symbols make them worse is a stupid argument. If you want to go there though, far more people died under the hammer and sickle than under a swastika.

Ideologically, there is no difference between Spencer's beliefs and those of BLM or La Raza. All have argued for an ethnostate at one time. I'll add that the only signs I've seen making statements about killing people were from Antifa idiots.
LOL. Chanting "Blood and soil", and "Jews will not replace us" is directly tying yourself to the Nazis, and their genocidal ideology. And on the torch march, they were all chanting it, not a small, small fraction. They didn't carry signs, they just wore and carried the symbols of

And if you want to bring in Stalin, go ahead, but I don't see people saying they want to do what Stalin (or Mao) did, praising him, or chanting about ethnic purity. And the idiots that are Antifa, aren't communists. Not really sure what they are, other than idiots.
They had people from across all the nation come for their cause and it's still less people than are at a kid's soccer match.
You must have some really great crowds at your kid's soccer matches.

How much violence and property damage were at the Friday night thing? What was the difference Saturday? I don't agree with any of the white nationalist crap but this is the USA and they have a right to say it, they had a permit, someone else did not. Just because you disagree with what is being said that does not mean you can by force stop it.

IF so then all the BLM bull shirt marches should be stopped one inch after they start
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: You can say that, but arguing that their (a small, small fraction of the legally assembled protesters I might add) symbols make them worse is a stupid argument. If you want to go there though, far more people died under the hammer and sickle than under a swastika.

Ideologically, there is no difference between Spencer's beliefs and those of BLM or La Raza. All have argued for an ethnostate at one time. I'll add that the only signs I've seen making statements about killing people were from Antifa idiots.
LOL. Chanting "Blood and soil", and "Jews will not replace us" is directly tying yourself to the Nazis, and their genocidal ideology. And on the torch march, they were all chanting it, not a small, small fraction. They didn't carry signs, they just wore and carried the symbols of

And if you want to bring in Stalin, go ahead, but I don't see people saying they want to do what Stalin (or Mao) did, praising him, or chanting about ethnic purity. And the idiots that are Antifa, aren't communists. Not really sure what they are, other than idiots.
They had people from across all the nation come for their cause and it's still less people than are at a kid's soccer match.

How much violence and property damage were at the Friday night thing? What was the difference Saturday? I don't agree with any of the white nationalist crap but this is the USA and they have a right to say it, they had a permit, someone else did not. Just because you disagree with what is being said that does not mean you can by force stop it.

IF so then all the BLM bull shirt marches should be stopped one inch after they start
Lots of violence. And a whole lot of aholes chanting about ethnic cleansing.

Luckily, it was a small enough group that the cops were able to shut them down before it got to the level of the Saturday rally.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: You can say that, but arguing that their (a small, small fraction of the legally assembled protesters I might add) symbols make them worse is a stupid argument. If you want to go there though, far more people died under the hammer and sickle than under a swastika.

Luckily, it was a small enough group that the cops were able to shut them down before it got to the level of the Saturday rally.
LOL, BS. There was zero violence by them on Friday.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

LOL, BS. There was zero violence by them on Friday.
I'm sure you're right. It was just a concurrent MMA tournament.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
You can say that, you can believe that. But they're not stupid enough to wear and carry Nazi and KKK (not neo-Nazi) symbols and/or clothes, and chant Nazi slogans. And while you can point to the actions of BLM and Antifa and make a valid comparison of their violent actions, you cannot find a group that BLM or Antifa is choosing to emulate, that is even close to the KKK or Nazis. If you want to not be seen as evil, despicable bastards, maybe find a better brand to copy than 2 of the worst groups in history.
You can say that, but arguing that their (a small, small fraction of the legally assembled protesters I might add) symbols make them worse is a stupid argument. If you want to go there though, far more people died under the hammer and sickle than under a swastika.

Was anyone praising Hitler? Curious how you have different standards for different groups.

Besides that, you haven't provided any counter arguments to my points, but continue defending cop killers by all means.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Lots of violence. And a whole lot of aholes chanting about ethnic cleansing.

Your posts are all silly conjecture. Let me know when you want to have a rational discussion.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:His press conference was great today. Loved when he asked the reporter if she could define "alt right" and she couldn't.
It would have been more awesome if he hadn't followed it up by calling the other side the alt-left, which is a more amorphous and undefined term than alt-right.
That's the point. He's saying both sides are wrong by telling people they're two sides of the same shirt sandwich.
I think it's a pretty tough sell that both sides are the "same", when one side is espousing Nazi and KKK ideologies.
...and the other side espouses anarchist overthrow of elected officials and the murder of police officers. Why can't you see that both are fringe groups that are bad for the country?
Last edited by 133743Hokie on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Lots of violence. And a whole lot of aholes chanting about ethnic cleansing.

Your posts are all silly conjecture. Let me know when you want to have a rational discussion.

You've described yourself as a Yankee in the past. You appear to be extremely vested in the President's success.

Do you think defending the rebel flag, and the confederacy in general, is a worthy stand for this president? How much is this cause really worth to you?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You've described yourself as a Yankee in the past. You appear to be extremely vested in the President's success.

Do you think defending the rebel flag, and the confederacy in general, is a worthy stand for this president? How much is this cause really worth to you?
I am. Born and raised. This isn't a North vs. South issue.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Trump is not defending the rebel flag or the confederacy in general. Why do you continue to make stuff up?
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Trump is not defending the rebel flag or the confederacy in general. Why do you continue to make stuff up?
Because he lives in the echo chamber of the left and their Ministry of Truth.

One of the "reporters" at the press conference yesterday asked if Trump wanted to defend the confederacy.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:His press conference was great today. Loved when he asked the reporter if she could define "alt right" and she couldn't.
It would have been more awesome if he hadn't followed it up by calling the other side the alt-left, which is a more amorphous and undefined term than alt-right.
That's the point. He's saying both sides are wrong by telling people they're two sides of the same shirt sandwich.
I think it's a pretty tough sell that both sides are the "same", when one side is espousing Nazi and KKK ideologies.
...and the other side espouses anarchist overthrow of elected officials and the murder of police officers. Why can't you see that both are fringe groups that are bad for the country?
Because it's propaganda for retards like IP and DC to claim the KKK is Trump's base or Bannon is a white supremacist. They want a story of nobel commies standing up to Trump's racism! It's really Hitler vs. Stalin and both groups are assholes.

Side note, apparently commies are good again since the left's last retarded claims of Russian collusion have fallen on it's face. They're losers looking for a justification for the Trump hatred.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Because it's propaganda for retards like IP and DC to claim the KKK is Trump's base or Bannon is a white supremacist. They want a story of nobel commies standing up to Trump's racism! It's really Hitler vs. Stalin and both groups are assholes.

Side note, apparently commies are good again since the left's last retarded claims of Russian collusion have fallen on it's face. They're losers looking for a justification for the Trump hatred.
Yup. These dicks are making up insane shiRt and trying to get it to stick. It really is a coup........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

My bad. Fake news. Fake Trump giving a fake news conference.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/15/trump-n ... cists.html
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

More bullshit from you. Have you no shame?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

"You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists and the press has treated them absolutely unfairly," Trump said at Trump Tower in New York.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Your posts are all silly conjecture. Let me know when you want to have a rational discussion.

"You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists and the press has treated them absolutely unfairly," Trump said at Trump Tower in New York.
How saying both groups suck a defense of one group? You can't be this stupid.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Was anyone praising Hitler? Curious how you have different standards for different groups.

Besides that, you haven't provided any counter arguments to my points, but continue defending cop killers by all means.
What do you consider wearing Nazi clothing, carrying and wearing swastikas, chanting Nazi slogans, and calling for the removal of Jews?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

What do you consider wearing Nazi clothing, carrying and wearing swastikas, chanting Nazi slogans, and calling for the removal of Jews?
Stupidity. They'd demand a fair living wage and price controls if they were real Nazis. They're a caricature of German Nazis who were socialists.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Your posts are all silly conjecture. Let me know when you want to have a rational discussion.[/quote]

Do you think defending the rebel flag, and the confederacy in general, is a worthy stand for this president? How much is this cause really worth to you?[/quote]
Trump is not defending the rebel flag or the confederacy in general. Why do you continue to make stuff up?[/quote]

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/15/trump-n ... cists.html[/quote]More bullshit from you. Have you no shame?[/quote]

"You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists and the press has treated them absolutely unfairly," Trump said at Trump Tower in New York.[/quote]How saying both groups suck a defense of one group? You can't be this stupid.[/quote]

Trump was defending those protesting the Robert E. Lee statute removal. Polite society views these people as worthless, racist necks. I can understand your blind spot on this issue, but you are going to have to take my word on it. No country for old necks.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Both are bad for the country. Both are fringe groups. But they aren't equivalent, or different sides of the same coin.
Only one group is taking on the persona of groups that tried to erase an entire race, and that worked to deprive blacks of all their rights in the US, including murdering and beating them.

Maybe you think anarchists are the same as nazis, and the kkk. I don't.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: LOL. Chanting "Blood and soil", and "Jews will not replace us" is directly tying yourself to the Nazis, and their genocidal ideology. And on the torch march, they were all chanting it, not a small, small fraction. They didn't carry signs, they just wore and carried the symbols of

Stupidity. They'd demand a fair living wage and price controls if they were real Nazis. They're a caricature of German Nazis who were socialists.
You're right. Those stupid idiots need to embrace the entire Nazi philosophy, not just the genocide part. Whew, I guess they're really OK folks, just misguided.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: What do you consider wearing Nazi clothing, carrying and wearing swastikas, chanting Nazi slogans, and calling for the removal of Jews?
Sure, just like jack-holes were wearing black separatist /communist party clothing, carrying and wearing the hammer and sickle, and calling for the killing of cops.

There is no difference...except for there being a whole lot more leftists.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Reading (and comprehension) is fundamental. A mind is a terrible thing...

Trump did not defend the rebel flag or the confederacy. At all. In fact he doubled down on slamming them.

What he DID say was that some people there were not Nazis/skin heads/white supremacists, but were just there as normal people protesting the removal of the statues. Nothing more, nothing less. You used your elastoman powers to stretch that one!