Tim Kaine Gets Savaged on Twitter For Defending AntiFa

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Tim Kaine Gets Savaged on Twitter For Defending AntiFa

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Seriously, why does the left not get called out for supporting these groups? The media is complicit in their support for the violence by BLM and AntiFa. Their inability to condemn ALL violence will only embolden the left and lead to more violence.

====================

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... ng-antifa/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Tim Kaine Gets Savaged on Twitter For Defending AntiFa

Post by awesome guy »

Like IP, they're hateful assholes.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Antifa is going to end up killing someone before midterms...and all the Dems jumping on their bandwagon are really going to regret it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Antifa is going to end up killing someone before midterms...and all the Dems jumping on their bandwagon are really going to regret it.
Like BLM killing cops, they'll bury the story.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Antifa is going to end up killing someone before midterms...and all the Dems jumping on their bandwagon are really going to regret it.
they already killed cops, but I am guessing when the the idiots decide to stand in the road a few more idiots will find out cars are heavy
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

VTDante wrote:Image

Yep. How about no "power". How about we just all be Americans who think and act as individuals.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
VTDante wrote:Image

Yep. How about no "power". How about we just all be Americans who think and act as individuals.
I don't know, sounds racist!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Seriously, why does the left not get called out for supporting these groups? The media is complicit in their support for the violence by BLM and AntiFa. Their inability to condemn ALL violence will only embolden the left and lead to more violence.

====================

Tom Periollo (sp?) did basically the same thing last night, or the night before. Called the Antifa guys, anti-racist, and claimed they were being peaceful and were just there to make sure the nazis were kept in check.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Seriously, why does the left not get called out for supporting these groups? The media is complicit in their support for the violence by BLM and AntiFa. Their inability to condemn ALL violence will only embolden the left and lead to more violence.

====================

Tom Periollo (sp?) did basically the same thing last night, or the night before. Called the Antifa guys, anti-racist, and claimed they were being peaceful and were just there to make sure the nazis were kept in check.

But kept in check from what? If no one from ANTIFA shows up, the whole event would've fizzled out.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Don Lemon was absolutely hysterical in his defense of AntiFa last night. Antifa is actively promoting violence against the President of the United States and his supporters. Just because they claim to be "anti-fascist" doesn't make them good. If a group that claimed to be "anti-fascist" were calling for violence against Obama, do you think Lemon would defend them? I think we know the answer.

I'm just curious, if a war breaks out between Shiite and Sunni Muslims, and I say both sides are terrible, which side am I defending???? This logic is unbelievable but its apparently pervasive on the left.

=======================================

CNN’s Don Lemon Defends US Flag Burning Antifa Terrorists: They’re Fighting Fascism (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila
Aug 15th, 2017 9:32 pm 136 Comments

Very fake news CNN’s Don Lemon defended American flag burning masked members of Antifa on Tuesday after President Trump called out violence from the alt-left. Lemon claimed Antifa activists are just fighting fascism.

A friendly reminder: Antifa activists actually admit they are seeking to overthrow democracy and American civil society. We shouldn’t be surprised that CNN and Don Lemon defend these terrorists.

“I’m saddened, Wolf. Sitting here, thinking as we were about to go on the air, ‘what am I going to say to Wolf Blitzer? What am I going to say to my colleagues, to the country and the world who is watching?’ This is a sad moment for the country. I think it was an awful moment for the person who’s supposed to represent the highest office of the land. I mean, there today you saw the real Donald Trump proving all of his critics right in that moment,” Don Lemon said.

“Everyone was sitting there watching, saying ‘here we go, his true colors are coming out.’ To equate a group that is a protest group, two protests groups. Yes, they are both protest groups and they are talking about Antifa calling them the alt-left. Well that group protests fascism so they were there protesting fascism. Maybe their tactics weren’t exactly right. All groups like that, political groups, rights groups, protest groups…It is messy, but there is a difference between the two groups,” Don Lemon continued.

“One is a Nazi, white supremacist group. What they want to do in their hearts is extinguish people that look like me and you, Wolf, Jewish people, black people, even women. They don’t think we are equal. The other is a protest group, protesting a political and racist movement. I am not saying that that group, all of their tactics are right. They were there protesting hate in America.”

So Don Lemon believes members of society who destroy property, assault police officers, violently attack Trump supporters and burn American flags while waving the Soviet flag are ‘protesting hate in America’.

A violent Antifa protester was also arrested for slashing a police horse in the face.

Trump official Mike Caputo said Antifa threatened to burn down his house and kill his wife and children.

Don Lemon proudly defended this hate and violence because it is towards Trump supporters.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... ism-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Don Lemon was absolutely hysterical in his defense of AntiFa last night. Antifa is actively promoting violence against the President of the United States and his supporters. Just because they claim to be "anti-fascist" doesn't make them good. If a group that claimed to be "anti-fascist" were calling for violence against Obama, do you think Lemon would defend them? I think we know the answer.

I'm just curious, if a war breaks out between Shiite and Sunni Muslims, and I say both sides are terrible, which side am I defending???? This logic is unbelievable but its apparently pervasive on the left.

=======================================

CNN’s Don Lemon Defends US Flag Burning Antifa Terrorists: They’re Fighting Fascism (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila
Aug 15th, 2017 9:32 pm 136 Comments

Very fake news CNN’s Don Lemon defended American flag burning masked members of Antifa on Tuesday after President Trump called out violence from the alt-left. Lemon claimed Antifa activists are just fighting fascism.

A friendly reminder: Antifa activists actually admit they are seeking to overthrow democracy and American civil society. We shouldn’t be surprised that CNN and Don Lemon defend these terrorists.

“I’m saddened, Wolf. Sitting here, thinking as we were about to go on the air, ‘what am I going to say to Wolf Blitzer? What am I going to say to my colleagues, to the country and the world who is watching?’ This is a sad moment for the country. I think it was an awful moment for the person who’s supposed to represent the highest office of the land. I mean, there today you saw the real Donald Trump proving all of his critics right in that moment,” Don Lemon said.

“Everyone was sitting there watching, saying ‘here we go, his true colors are coming out.’ To equate a group that is a protest group, two protests groups. Yes, they are both protest groups and they are talking about Antifa calling them the alt-left. Well that group protests fascism so they were there protesting fascism. Maybe their tactics weren’t exactly right. All groups like that, political groups, rights groups, protest groups…It is messy, but there is a difference between the two groups,” Don Lemon continued.

“One is a Nazi, white supremacist group. What they want to do in their hearts is extinguish people that look like me and you, Wolf, Jewish people, black people, even women. They don’t think we are equal. The other is a protest group, protesting a political and racist movement. I am not saying that that group, all of their tactics are right. They were there protesting hate in America.”

So Don Lemon believes members of society who destroy property, assault police officers, violently attack Trump supporters and burn American flags while waving the Soviet flag are ‘protesting hate in America’.

A violent Antifa protester was also arrested for slashing a police horse in the face.

Trump official Mike Caputo said Antifa threatened to burn down his house and kill his wife and children.

Don Lemon proudly defended this hate and violence because it is towards Trump supporters.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... ism-video/

If Don Lemon truly believes that he has a double digit IQ.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HokieJoe wrote:If Don Lemon truly believes that he has a single digit IQ.
FTFY. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

====================

But kept in check from what? If no one from ANTIFA shows up, the whole event would've fizzled out.
Agreed. Last night, someone made the point that the left is falling into their trap by showing up and giving them publicity.
Now, antifa is not just there to protest them, they are there to create their own violence.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Now, antifa is not just there to protest them, they are there to create their own violence.
Antifa was creating their own violence long before these Confederate statues became backdrops for hoplite warfare. But yeah, the left and media are elevating them
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Interesting video. Be sure to watch it until the end. Which is the hateful side again?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Interesting video. Be sure to watch it until the end. Which is the hateful side again?
Typical liberal bitch
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:Interesting video. Be sure to watch it until the end. Which is the hateful side again?

Irrational and hates cops. Hey, I think we just found ip's soul mate.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Typical liberal bitch
I honestly think that these people believe that a non-violent racist person that commits no crimes or attacks other people is WORSE than a violent non-racist person that destroys property and seeks to injure other people. In their sick view, thoughts are worse than actions. They feel justified in assaulting other people that they believe have the wrong ideas.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Typical liberal bitch
I honestly think that these people believe that a non-violent racist person that commits no crimes or attacks other people is WORSE than a violent non-racist person that destroys property and seeks to injure other people. In their sick view, thoughts are worse than actions. They feel justified in assaulting other people that they believe have the wrong ideas.
Yes, they invoke the imaginery hate speech clause. There is no such thing.