What I learned from the MSM in the last 24 hours, if you

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

What I learned from the MSM in the last 24 hours, if you

Post by cwtcr hokie »

disagree with what someone is saying then you have every right to beat them to a pulp, hit them with bats, use flame thrower cans on them, and take any of their property..... and can't be blamed for anything you did since you were offended

Bad bad precedent the MSM is setting
UpstateSCHokie

Re: What I learned from the MSM in the last 24 hours, if you

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:disagree with what someone is saying then you have every right to beat them to a pulp, hit them with bats, use flame thrower cans on them, and take any of their property..... and can't be blamed for anything you did since you were offended

What I've learned is that if I condemn 2 groups, then apparently I am secretly defending one of those groups. Its like if I condemn both Stalin & Hitler, then I'm really defending Hitler. Not sure how that makes any sense, but this line of "reasoning" is rampant within the TV pundits - even on Fox News!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:disagree with what someone is saying then you have every right to beat them to a pulp, hit them with bats, use flame thrower cans on them, and take any of their property..... and can't be blamed for anything you did since you were offended

What I've learned is that if I condemn 2 groups, then apparently I am secretly defending one of those groups. Its like if I condemn both Stalin & Hitler, then I'm really defending Hitler. Not sure how that makes any sense, but this line of "reasoning" is rampant within the TV pundits - even on Fox News!
And they will report, without correction, statements by politicians that are not merely different interpretations of facts, but complete misstatements of facts.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

These jackasses are advocating for their own heads getting thumped some day.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

The takes are getting hot! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:

The takes are getting hot! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terrorist!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.