Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Article with comments from C'ville police chief

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote: There's plenty here that isn't just supporting first amendment rights. Look back through the posts. You'll see it. Hey, she was a fat Communists so...

Most of it coming from the posters here that didn't have the balls to join in with the Nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville.
Only a communist is against the first amendment.
Like when a black QB protests by kneeling during a national anthem. Those damn communists get all up in arms don't they?
No one struck him in the head with a bat you dope. You're just a low life.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote: There's plenty here that isn't just supporting first amendment rights. Look back through the posts. You'll see it. Hey, she was a fat Communists so...

Most of it coming from the posters here that didn't have the balls to join in with the Nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville.
Like when a black QB protests by kneeling during a national anthem. Those damn communists get all up in arms don't they?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

He gets stranger and dumber with each return. Must be drinking mercury or something.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're conflating arguments. I don't think anyone is saying he doesn't have the right to kneel during the Anthem. Many, me included, think he's a moron, but that's a very different thing from stripping him of his right to free speech.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Oh good grief. Both "initiated" violence. I can't understand how anyone would think the nazis didn't. They showed up in helmets and play-shields.
But it does the monument supporters no good to initiate it but I can see them retaliating once it started. From what I have read cans with cement in them were being tossed at them and other items so the hand to hand stuff did prob start after the initial stuff started. Bottom line is the groups could have been kept apart and nothing would have happened as nothing occurred on Friday nights march by the monument supporters
You mean when they non violently surrounded kids around a statue in large numbers with torches and chanting Nazi slogans and carrying torches? Yeah. They just wanted to talk it out.

The Nazis could easily avoid violence. They got what they wanted. They were there to get it. Unfortunately people played along. But these weren't little lambs at play.

Of course, this site has basically become a far right lunatic Fringe forum so they lack of comprehension around what occurred is not at all surprising.
good to see you are triggered. IF you are talking about the march Friday night there was no violence during that, no looting, no burning, no crimes at all. And fyi, those "torches" were tiki torches from home depot, the same ones people use when they have a cookout.

As for Saturday I don't know who physically attacked who first but even tho I disagree with any racist stuff from the monument supporter group they had a permit to have a protest and were doing that. And even if I dislike what they say as AMERICANS they have a right to be dumb if they want to. From what I have read their were objects that were heavy being thrown at them, from the pictures the counter protest with no permit were trying to disrupt the permitted protest, my guess is they started the physical altercations with the throwing objects or hand to hand but of course the permitted protestors responded which most any human would. Don't let facts get in the way of your bias

FYI, if the rule is if it is dis-tasteful stuff being said a march or protest cannot occur, then the BLM will disband, right?

Oooooohhhh so since it was tiki torches it wasn't at all aggressive.

I see now.
what violence occurred on Friday night? I will wait for the explanation
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:Floho..please continue your patriotism by building another boat...it's what you can do to support America
I guess I could support Nazis. That seems to pass for patriotism in this forum.

Nah. I'll stick with the notion that making the country stronger through building a mighty hand force is a share more patriotic.
wow, you are off the rocker in this thread, please show the exact quotes where ANYBODY SUPPORTED NAZIS, please show us

You are such a huge effing hypocrite tho, that is the problem, it is ok for BLM and Antifa to protest, march, riot, yell out to kill police and actually kill police but some group has a protest and you don't like what they say so they should not be allowed to protest at all......so my simple explanation should teach you something, congrats on your hypocrisy
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:Floho..please continue your patriotism by building another boat...it's what you can do to support America

Nah. I'll stick with the notion that making the country stronger through building a mighty hand force is a share more patriotic.
Mighty hand force? Is that the name of your sensual massage business?
Naval. It really doesn't matter though. This place is a excrement hole.

What a joke.
Am I the only one who has no idea what he's talking about?
he was triggered, hit the bottle hard to wallow in his white guilt
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

kapernick would have a job if he had the talent, the last couple seasons he has looked horrible so his kneeling would be overlooked but why take on a guy with baggage that is not that good..... get it
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What a joke.
"Triggered" says the guy who's responded with multiple posts to himself on this, and another, thread.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote: I guess I could support Nazis. That seems to pass for patriotism in this forum.

What a joke.
"Triggered" says the guy who's responded with multiple posts to himself on this, and another, thread.
Are you gambling again? I'd bet yes given that you're drunk and high again.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Are you gambling again? I'd bet yes given that you're drunk and high again.
Are you ever going to grow a pair and join the tiki torch parade or are you just going to agree with them in an online forum?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Are you gambling again? I'd bet yes given that you're drunk and high again.
Are you ever going to grow a pair and join the tiki torch parade or are you just going to agree with them in an online forum?

Want to make a bet on it?
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

Are we wagering that you actually grow a pair?
Are we wagering whether you will actually march out in the open with a Nazi and/or White Supremacist group?
Are we wagering whether you just remain in the forum and anonymously agree with the Nazi and/or White Supremacist group?

Your response, shockingly, isn't clear.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

Are we wagering whether you will actually march out in the open with a Nazi and/or White Supremacist group?
Are we wagering whether you just remain in the forum and anonymously agree with the Nazi and/or White Supremacist group?

Where do you get this retarded bullshit? Let me guess, the wife thought you weren't sober and good looking enough. What drives your ever expanding hatred?
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

Where do you get this retarded bullshit?
You proposed a wager - or so it seemed. Guess not.

awesome guy wrote:Let me guess, the wife thought you weren't sober and good looking enough. What drives your ever expanding hatred?
Considering you are, without question, the most hateful (and prolific) poster here, your concern is misguided. Just FYI.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

Where do you get this retarded bullshit?
You proposed a wager - or so it seemed. Guess not.

awesome guy wrote:Let me guess, the wife thought you weren't sober and good looking enough. What drives your ever expanding hatred?
Considering you are, without question, the most hateful (and prolific) poster here, your concern is misguided. Just FYI.

No one is more pathetic or a bigger loser than you.

I'm betting you're back to having gambling and woman problems. AKA a loser that unleashes his hate on others instead of fixing his own massive personal issues.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

LOL, walked right into that one.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

he's too stupid to get it. I hope this is the first step in a 12 step program. He's got issues.
Last edited by awesome guy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:No one is more pathetic or a bigger loser than you.

I'm betting you're back to having gambling and woman problems. AKA a loser that unleashes his hate on others instead of fixing his own massive personal issues.
You spend a minimum of two hours daily in this forum and the bulk of your contributions is calling people retarded.

I'm pretty comfortable where I stand here.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

Mmmmkay.

You and AG are an adorable couple by the way.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:No one is more pathetic or a bigger loser than you.

You spend a minimum of two hours daily in this forum and the bulk of your contributions is calling people retarded.

I'm pretty comfortable where I stand here.
Because you're a retard!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

What's the wager?

Mmmmkay.

You and AG are an adorable couple by the way.
You're unhinged.

I remember you as a decent poster at one time who was fairly well grounded. You'd give and take a lot of grief, but it was all in good fun. You disappeared for a while and came back bitter and calling everyone nazis (this isn't the first time recently, you called everyone nazis for not supporting mass 3rd world immigration too). Something has changed, and not for the better.
Florida Hokie

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:You're unhinged.

I remember you as a decent poster at one time who was fairly well grounded. You'd give and take a lot of grief, but it was all in good fun. You disappeared for a while and came back bitter and calling everyone nazis (this isn't the first time recently, you called everyone nazis for not supporting mass 3rd world immigration too). Something has changed, and not for the better.
I never called any one a Nazi and still haven't. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about with the 3rd world immigration. Seriously, no idea.

I'm a plenty decent poster. You used to be one too. You've literally moved so hard right it isn't often you see a reasoned argument coming from you. Most certainly not when AG is involved and you jump to his defense.

Regardless, as I've noted to AG. I'm quite fine and very comfortable with who I am. Your concerns are unwarranted. At any rate, this place is seriously awful. You and your buddies are doing a great job running reasonable people off. Big Dave continues not to care. IIWII
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:

I never called any one a Nazi and still haven't. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about with the 3rd world immigration. Seriously, no idea.

I'm a plenty decent poster. You used to be one too. You've literally moved so hard right it isn't often you see a reasoned argument coming from you. Most certainly not when AG is involved and you jump to his defense.

Regardless, as I've noted to AG. I'm quite fine and very comfortable with who I am. Your concerns are unwarranted. At any rate, this place is seriously awful. You and your buddies are doing a great job running reasonable people off. Big Dave continues not to care. IIWII
LOL, I've moved a wee bit left if anything.

Thank you for the last line, though. You reminded me of the stupid pledge censorship crap. Thankfully, nobody took that seriously.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

LOL, I've moved a wee bit left if anything.

Thank you for the last line, though. You reminded me of the stupid pledge censorship crap. Thankfully, nobody took that seriously.
He's always been an emotion driven and overly sensitive drama queen. We're seeing him meltdown from personal issues and him still being a loser here.