USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Van attack in Barcelona...

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:CNN is beyond fake news...they've entered the realm of the Idiocracy News Network.
its not like isis has not done this for the past two years, well darn, they have regularly
Wait what fellas. Do we know that the occupants of the van weren't scared by aggressive people outside the van with signs and stuff? As I recall that's justification for driving into crowds according to some people here.
I don't know, you tell me. This little girl look aggressive to you?

Bet she doesn't get as many mentions as the rioting communist.
Don't forget the rules you guys put in place. As long as it's a fat communist it's okay to kill them or does that only apply to American citizens?
Flo ho is off his meds again. Seriously...you sound like you need some help.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:CNN is beyond fake news...they've entered the realm of the Idiocracy News Network.
its not like isis has not done this for the past two years, well darn, they have regularly
Wait what fellas. Do we know that the occupants of the van weren't scared by aggressive people outside the van with signs and stuff? As I recall that's justification for driving into crowds according to some people here.

Don't forget the rules you guys put in place. As long as it's a fat communist it's okay to kill them or does that only apply to American citizens?
No kidding. Wife must have left him again.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Warning...this is pretty graphic
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Reports that police just foiled another attempted attack in Spain. They're also saying this attack was related to an explosion that occurred yesterday.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I'm just fine thanks. Checking in to see this forum has continued it's downward spiral. Not shocking at all. Just interesting to confirm on occasion.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

"Spanish media are reporting that four attackers have been shot dead by police in the town of Cambrils.
Cadena Ser reported that a group of people attempted to drive a van onto a pedestrian area in the town but the van overturned and its occupants were shot by police.
Cadena Ser says there may be another attacker still alive. They were reportedly wearing explosive belts."

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/40966524

Europe is at war and they don't even know it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
I'm just fine thanks. Checking in to see this forum has continued it's downward spiral. Not shocking at all. Just interesting to confirm on occasion.
...Or maybe it only looks shitty when you post here. Something to think about. Seriously, hope you find peace with yourself.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Video of second attack. Van overturned and occupants were deaded by police.
Florida Hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
...Or maybe it only looks shitty when you post here. Something to think about. Seriously, hope you find peace with yourself.
Nope. I'm completely at peace with myself. Seriously.

You should read this forum without your nutball glasses on sometime. It should embarrass you.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

You should read this forum without your nutball glasses on sometime. It should embarrass you.
Just that asshole from FL is an embarrassment.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:

I wouldn't expect you to say any different. Good luck.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Literally the same day.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

wtf are you talking about? nobody justified the redneck in the dodge in cville, he was trying to run over people
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Florida Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

wtf are you high on? NOBODY justified the redneck dodge dude, we did say that standing in a road way can be dangerous to your health.

YOu effing moron, the barcelona dude was not in a road, he was in a plaza that is not open to vehicles, damn dumbarse get your facts straight
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Amazing how quickly The Ministry of Truth got off this story.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function