Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Employee advocates running over protesters

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:1. That's foxnation, anyone can post there.

2. I'm surprised you would post this because it defeats the argument that this was terrorism / premeditated murder. If that was the case, it actually worked - he just didn't know there was blocked traffic ahead.

3. Nice antifa slogan in your signature line. Are you coming out as a communist?

Edit: lol, you stole this from Slate. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... _with.html
1. It was reposted from Daily Caller. And I'm sure Fox Nation still has editorial control of what goes out there.

2. I posted it because Daily Caller glorified running people over

3. I'm against Donald Trump and I'm against Nazis. How controversial.

4. OMG, I reposted something from another website.
That video, with that song, was kinda funny. When people block streets, and try to keep people from driving down those streets, slowly driving through them is the proper response IMO. They are breaking the law. In many cases, they are vandalizing the vehicle. No sane person is going to get out of their car in that situation. The only real chance is to keep going.
Nolan is probably too young to remember the LA Riots. If I'm faced with stopping for an armed mob busting out my windows, or driving through the crowd, I'm picking the latter. Not saying that was the situation in C-ville, but it's the situation analogous to the DailyCaller piece IMO.
Another example is the two WAVY VA Pilot reporters beaten to a pulp by a mob in Norfolk on a Friday night.
They had stopped at a red light, in a crowd of at least 100 young people walking on the sidewalk. Rostami locked her car door. Someone threw a rock at her window. Forster got out to confront the rock-thrower, and that’s when the beating began.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/05/01 ... reporters/
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

2. I'm surprised you would post this because it defeats the argument that this was terrorism / premeditated murder. If that was the case, it actually worked - he just didn't know there was blocked traffic ahead.

3. Nice antifa slogan in your signature line. Are you coming out as a communist?

Edit: lol, you stole this from Slate. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... _with.html
1. It was reposted from Daily Caller. And I'm sure Fox Nation still has editorial control of what goes out there.

That video, with that song, was kinda funny. When people block streets, and try to keep people from driving down those streets, slowly driving through them is the proper response IMO. They are breaking the law. In many cases, they are vandalizing the vehicle. No sane person is going to get out of their car in that situation. The only real chance is to keep going.
you are a fascinating hypocrite and study in contradiction, you rail on people trying to drive thru an issue and then say getting out of your car is insane, so which is it, drive or stop and get drug out of the car all the while your car is being destroyed. What if your 2 YO is in the car? Sorry hypocrite but I have no qualm in running over someone if my life or family is at risk, your stupid assumption is driving slowly the morons will get out of your way. So far everyone that has been hit in these stupid riots did not get out of the way on purpose.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

you are a fascinating hypocrite and study in contradiction, you rail on people trying to drive thru an issue and then say getting out of your car is insane, so which is it, drive or stop and get drug out of the car all the while your car is being destroyed. What if your 2 YO is in the car? Sorry hypocrite but I have no qualm in running over someone if my life or family is at risk, your stupid assumption is driving slowly the morons will get out of your way. So far everyone that has been hit in these stupid riots did not get out of the way on purpose.

Yep, Borat had it right
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote: Yep, Borat had it right
LOL
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? "slowly driving through them" "the only real chance is to keep going"

Clearly my answer to which is it, is to drive. My assumption is that if I speed through driving a 2 ton car, someone will be injured badly, and lots of ppl won't have a chanceto get out of the way. I can still manage to drive a 2 ton car through a crowd slowly, and most ppl will get out of the way.