Employee advocates running over protesters

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Employee advocates running over protesters

Post by nolanvt »

Employer is not thrilled with said conduct, terminates employee.

http://awfulannouncing.com/local-networ ... marks.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Re: Employee advocates running over protesters

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Employer is not thrilled with said conduct, terminates employee.

I don't advocate running people over but if you stand in the street and expect a vehicle to just stop for you then that is a gamble that person is making and it may not turn out well for that person every time as the weight difference between the vehicle and the human is slightly in favor of the vehicle.

Nolan, do you advocate blocking traffic? if so, why? it is a very dangerous action for everyone involved
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Poor Nolanites, want to block traffic without consequence. People are tired of your ilk melting and trying to destroy lives in your anger. All that hate is coming back on you one day.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

I don't advocate running people over but if you stand in the street and expect a vehicle to just stop for you then that is a gamble that person is making and it may not turn out well for that person every time as the weight difference between the vehicle and the human is slightly in favor of the vehicle.

Nolan, do you advocate blocking traffic? if so, why? it is a very dangerous action for everyone involved
I don't advocate blocking traffic.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:Poor Nolanites, want to block traffic without consequence. People are tired of your ilk melting and trying to destroy lives in your anger. All that hate is coming back on you one day.
FAKE NEWS! I've never advocated blocking traffic.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Of course Nolan is dishonest and leaves out the fact that Dino Costa has been a raging vulgar asshole for years and was on probation before these comments. This was simply part of his schtick and the last straw. He has criticized BLM for years on air.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:Of course Nolan is dishonest and leaves out the fact that Dino Costa has been a raging vulgar asshole for years and was on probation before these comments. This was simply part of his schtick and the last straw. He has criticized BLM for years on air.
I was not dishonest about anything.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Poor Nolanites, want to block traffic without consequence. People are tired of your ilk melting and trying to destroy lives in your anger. All that hate is coming back on you one day.
FAKE NEWS! I've never advocated blocking traffic.

Derp
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Of course Nolan is dishonest and leaves out the fact that Dino Costa has been a raging vulgar asshole for years and was on probation before these comments. This was simply part of his schtick and the last straw. He has criticized BLM for years on air.
I was not dishonest about anything.

False
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

So you agree that if someone CHOOSES to attempt to block traffic that person is putting themselves at risk. I can tell ya Bud, if i am hauling 10k lbs on my rigs and somebody thinks it can stop quick, that person will be run over as it is not possible. FYI, I am not referring to the redneck in the dodge in cville or the boys in barcelona in vans running over people (2 different incidents of that in the same day), they purposely tried to mow people down. But yes if these moron alt left people insist on trying to stop traffic then some of them will be run over
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

So you agree that if someone CHOOSES to attempt to block traffic that person is putting themselves at risk. I can tell ya Bud, if i am hauling 10k lbs on my rigs and somebody thinks it can stop quick, that person will be run over as it is not possible. FYI, I am not referring to the redneck in the dodge in cville or the boys in barcelona in vans running over people (2 different incidents of that in the same day), they purposely tried to mow people down. But yes if these moron alt left people insist on trying to stop traffic then some of them will be run over
You're debating an argument nobody is making.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so you don't want to make any kind of statement, good deflection
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

He's a brainless troll
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

He could always get a job at Fox News or Daily Caller.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170815191 ... block-road

https://web.archive.org/web/20170815190 ... oad-video/

(using archive.org since Fox News and Daily Caller have since deleted their posts telling their users to "study the technique")

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

You should read my posts. I've only ever said it's a bad idea to advocate intentionally running over people who aren't an imminent threat to you.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:He could always get a job at Fox News or Daily Caller.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170815191 ... block-road

https://web.archive.org/web/20170815190 ... oad-video/

(using archive.org since Fox News and Daily Caller have since deleted their posts telling their users to "study the technique")
1. That's foxnation, anyone can post there.

2. I'm surprised you would post this because it defeats the argument that this was terrorism / premeditated murder. If that was the case, it actually worked - he just didn't know there was blocked traffic ahead.

3. Nice antifa slogan in your signature line. Are you coming out as a communist?

Edit: lol, you stole this from Slate. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... _with.html
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:1. That's foxnation, anyone can post there.

2. I'm surprised you would post this because it defeats the argument that this was terrorism / premeditated murder. If that was the case, it actually worked - he just didn't know there was blocked traffic ahead.

3. Nice antifa slogan in your signature line. Are you coming out as a communist?

Edit: lol, you stole this from Slate. http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... _with.html
1. It was reposted from Daily Caller. And I'm sure Fox Nation still has editorial control of what goes out there.

2. I posted it because Daily Caller glorified running people over

3. I'm against Donald Trump and I'm against Nazis. How controversial.

4. OMG, I reposted something from another website.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:

1. It was reposted from Daily Caller. And I'm sure Fox Nation still has editorial control of what goes out there.

You're a pile of crap
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HooFighter wrote:

I'm learning on UWS that being anti-running over protesters is a Communist position.

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

awesome guy wrote:You're a pile of crap
That's devastating coming from you.

Thanks for ruining my weekend.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

you realize how stupid a human you have to be to think that taking on a vehicle is a good idea and it would cause no harm to you.... and again, what we are talking about is people that are not trying to run over anybody purposefully. get a clue
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:what we are talking about is people that are not trying to run over anybody purposefully. get a clue
Fox News/Daily Caller told their readers to "study the technique". I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about the protestors.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're a pile of crap
That's devastating coming from you.

Thanks for ruining my weekend.
Uh huh.

[emoji90] [emoji90]
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

1. If that makes you feel better.

2. Was anyone run over? I didn't see that.

3. Antifa is not anti Trump. Your group, your slogans, your signs, your history are all pro-communist.

1932:

4. Salon is click bait for retards. You know this, that's why you re-transcribed their story without attribution.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HooFighter wrote:

That video, with that song, was kinda funny. When people block streets, and try to keep people from driving down those streets, slowly driving through them is the proper response IMO. They are breaking the law. In many cases, they are vandalizing the vehicle. No sane person is going to get out of their car in that situation. The only real chance is to keep going.