Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
PolyTech

Re: General Lee was a genius

Post by PolyTech »

HokieFanDC wrote:
PolyTech wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: When Cap'n gets like this, it's not worth engaging him. I would have told him to kiss my ass three posts ago.

You are a good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far, I have H2, IP, and Nolan committed to the USN driveway rejuvenation project.

This is great, you guys get premium $ for selling me your family headstones and I get to fill in the low spots in the driveway. I'll even crush them myself. You don't need headstones to remember aunt Betty - and let's face it, you probably think they were racist nazis anyways.
Please don't forget HokieFanPC.
Please don't. What do you think my stance is on this? I'm 99% sure you've created a position for me, that I've never taken.
If you start doing that, I may have to revise my position that you aren't alt right.
OMFG, you're going to call me names?

You've already done that to me.

Kiss my ass.
#JusticeForNolan
HokieFanDC

Re: General Lee was a genius

Post by HokieFanDC »

PolyTech wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
PolyTech wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: When Cap'n gets like this, it's not worth engaging him. I would have told him to kiss my ass three posts ago.

You are a good man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far, I have H2, IP, and Nolan committed to the USN driveway rejuvenation project.

This is great, you guys get premium $ for selling me your family headstones and I get to fill in the low spots in the driveway. I'll even crush them myself. You don't need headstones to remember aunt Betty - and let's face it, you probably think they were racist nazis anyways.
Please don't forget HokieFanPC.
Please don't. What do you think my stance is on this? I'm 99% sure you've created a position for me, that I've never taken.
If you start doing that, I may have to revise my position that you aren't alt right.
OMFG, you're going to call me names?

You've already done that to me.

Kiss my ass.
When did I call you a name?