Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

NAACP demands Falcons sign Kaepernick

Post by USN_Hokie »

NAACP calling for boycott of NFL, Atlanta Falcons
http://www.fox4news.com/sports/274762065-story

"There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster and given an opportunity to pursue his career," said Gerald Griggs from Atlanta NAACP. "This is not a simple request. This is a statement. This is a demand.and if Mr. Kaepernick is not allowed to pursue his career, then on September the 17th, at 5:00, we are going to have the world's largest tailgate, and that tailgate will not go into Mercedes-Benz Stadium. We will take a knee, and we will continue to take a knee on the NFL until they act with one voice."

That's right, boycott. Nolan must be so confused right now.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: NAACP demands Falcons sign Kaepernick

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:

"There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster and given an opportunity to pursue his career," said Gerald Griggs from Atlanta NAACP. "This is not a simple request. This is a statement. This is a demand.and if Mr. Kaepernick is not allowed to pursue his career, then on September the 17th, at 5:00, we are going to have the world's largest tailgate, and that tailgate will not go into Mercedes-Benz Stadium. We will take a knee, and we will continue to take a knee on the NFL until they act with one voice."

You're confusing me with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Some LWNJs wrote:There will be no football in the state of Georgia
Georgia Tech and the University of Georgia are going to stop playing football, too? Someone should let Whit know we need a schedule change.

UGA gets over 90K per game and GT gets around 50K when they don't suck. I think there's plenty of football in Georgia.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I demand they sign Tim Tebow :!: There will be no football in Marion if they don't :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BigDave wrote:
Some LWNJs wrote:There will be no football in the state of Georgia
Georgia Tech and the University of Georgia are going to stop playing football, too? Someone should let Whit know we need a schedule change.

UGA gets over 90K per game and GT gets around 50K when they don't suck. I think there's plenty of football in Georgia.
Someone should make a bet with them. If there is no football in GA that weekend, then the Falcons will sign Colin. If there is football in GA, then the GA chapter of the NAACP will disband.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

USN_Hokie wrote:

That little "Falcons are a private business" thing must really piss off BLM, NAACP, and Nolan. Must really get under their skin that the Falcons are not a government team, thus the supreme court can't force them to sign a racist, communist, cop hating, terrible QB like Kaep. If only they were owned by the state of georgia or the US government.. then they could be forced to sign an under performing distraction like the do in NY public schools and the USG everyday. Arthur Blank owns the falcons though, so he can do what he damn pleases with his roster.. lol losers..
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

That little "Falcons are a private business" thing must really piss off BLM, NAACP, and Nolan. Must really get under their skin that the Falcons are not a government team, thus the supreme court can't force them to sign a racist, communist, cop hating, terrible QB like Kaep. If only they were owned by the state of georgia or the US government.. then they could be forced to sign an under performing distraction like the do in NY public schools and the USG everyday. Arthur Blank owns the falcons though, so he can do what he damn pleases with his roster.. lol losers..
You're confusing me with someone else. FAKE NEWS!

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Nope.. stay consistent. You argued that Michael Sam was entitled to a roster spot because he was umm gay. And don't say you didn't. This is the same thing. If the Rams were a government team, Sam would be the starting DE, their coach would be a tranny, and they would have to have a certain number of minority players. the NFL teams are private businesses though.. aint it a bitch?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Nope.. stay consistent. You argued that Michael Sam was entitled to a roster spot because he was umm gay. And don't say you didn't. This is the same thing. If the Rams were a government team, Sam would be the starting DE, their coach would be a tranny, and they would have to have a certain number of minority players. the NFL teams are private businesses though.. aint it a bitch?
FAKE NEWS! again. I never said Michael Sam was entitled to a roster spot, just like Kap isn't entitled to one, and just like Tebow isn't entitled to one.

Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote: Nope.. stay consistent. You argued that Michael Sam was entitled to a roster spot because he was umm gay. And don't say you didn't. This is the same thing. If the Rams were a government team, Sam would be the starting DE, their coach would be a tranny, and they would have to have a certain number of minority players. the NFL teams are private businesses though.. aint it a bitch?
FAKE NEWS! again. I never said Michael Sam was entitled to a roster spot, just like Kap isn't entitled to one, and just like Tebow isn't entitled to one.

Can't you read? He told you not to say that!
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

That's fantastic. Some Usuals will get triggered.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:That's fantastic. Some Usuals will get triggered.

Is getting tingly the flip side of the same coin as "getting triggered"?
This is sooo fantastic, I know you're feeling those tinglies.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:

I thought the line in that article about BLM being nothing but Commies and Marxists was interesting.
How could anyone come to that conclusion? BLM is not politically aligned, as far as I can tell. I doubt most of them could tell you anything about communism or Marxism.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I thought the line in that article about BLM being nothing but Commies and Marxists was interesting.
How could anyone come to that conclusion? BLM is not politically aligned, as far as I can tell. I doubt most of them could tell you anything about communism or Marxism.
Disagree. Look into its founding members
Salute the Marines
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

The black museum has crap like this and little on Clarence Thomas. "Black" has become another synonym for "black liberals".
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

Disagree. Look into its founding members
The three women from Cali? I don't remember their names but what about them makes you think they're Communist/Marxist?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Self-declaration?
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:

Why would I care what's put in that museum?

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote: Nope.. stay consistent. You argued that Michael Sam was entitled to a roster spot because he was umm gay. And don't say you didn't. This is the same thing. If the Rams were a government team, Sam would be the starting DE, their coach would be a tranny, and they would have to have a certain number of minority players. the NFL teams are private businesses though.. aint it a bitch?

Apropos that you chimed in here. You are great/typical at denying things that you say.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:Self-declaration?
OK. I've never seen BLM protests with a bunch of hammer and sickles, but maybe it's just hard to see them in the middle of all the rioting.
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Florida Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Apropos that you chimed in here. You are great/typical at denying things that you say.
Awww thanks. You're great at making excrement up and getting angry about it. Pretty complementary skillsets. Maybe we should form a team?
Last edited by Florida Hokie on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Self-declaration?
OK. I've never seen BLM protests with a bunch of hammer and sickles, but maybe it's just hard to see them in the middle of all the rioting.
Signs- look at the bottom of the sign, and the websites therein referenced...
They're almost all communist funded.
The BLM founders are out of the closet communists.
Also- look at some of the BLM "principles"... also communistic.

Camel head in the tent ---->> use racism to achieve

IIWII
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I don't know why you'd care; I'm not your psychologist. I do see where you called it "fantastic' though.
You're not going to answer my question though, are you? Seems you never do/can.
Salute the Marines
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

RiverguyVT wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I don't know why you'd care; I'm not your psychologist. I do see where you called it "fantastic' though.
You're not going to answer my question though, are you? Seems you never do/can.
The fantastic part was that it was going to trigger the Usuals, and it did.