Party: Draintheswamp

Boston: Woman w/ US flag beat, dragged by Antifa

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter approved.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Boston: Woman w/ US flag beat, dragged by Antifa

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:HooFighter approved.
Why won't the leftwing cowards show their faces? What's with the thug-style masks? If they believe in their movement and are proud of their message, then why the masks? Reminds me of the old Democrat party terrorist wing.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Why is it that these people so committed to being Antifa members all wear masks? They're nothing more than uneducated bullies. The dumbing down of America is complete. These idiots can't even walk past a US flag without being triggered. The police need to start cracking heads and no let these pricks get away with anything. Enough is enough.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

In most jurisdictions it is illegal to wear a mask so just start arresting them in mass.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

These the people hired for $25/hr by the left to create havoc all across the US. Thanks Obozo.

US
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

133743Hokie wrote:In most jurisdictions it is illegal to wear a mask so just start arresting them in mass.
Looks like Gov. McArpetbagger missed an opportunity to fill the coffers.

http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/titl ... n18.2-422/
§ 18.2-422. Prohibition of wearing of masks in certain places; exceptions.
It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing. However, the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons (i) wearing traditional holiday costumes; (ii) engaged in professions, trades, employment or other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons; (iii) engaged in any bona fide theatrical production or masquerade ball; or (iv) wearing a mask, hood or other device for bona fide medical reasons upon (a) the advice of a licensed physician or osteopath and carrying on his person an affidavit from the physician or osteopath specifying the medical necessity for wearing the device and the date on which the wearing of the device will no longer be necessary and providing a brief description of the device, or (b) the declaration of a disaster or state of emergency by the Governor in response to a public health emergency where the emergency declaration expressly waives this section, defines the mask appropriate for the emergency, and provides for the duration of the waiver. The violation of any provisions of this section is a Class 6 felony.

Code 1950, §§ 18.1-364, 18.1-367; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1986, c. 19; 2010, cc. 262, 420; 2014, c. 167.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RWNJ wrote:These the people hired for $25/hr by the left to create havoc all across the US. Thanks Obozo.

US
Yep. They're both terrorizing and obfuscating that it's the same physical group of retards at each rally.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Just to show how much The Ministry of Truth is on their side and doin their job. I hear a report on the radio about the violence. They reported the throwing of rocks and bottles at the cops(Hoof Approved!) and then they said it was a White Supremacist rally, making it sound like they were the ones attacking cops.

I'm hearing there weren't any White Supremacist nutjob anywhere near there. Could be wrong. Need to dig further, but ABC was definitely playing up what they want the sheep to believe.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

More Hoof approved violence. They think this guy is a Nazi, therefore its okay to sucker punch him.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

[quote="USN_Hokie"]HooFighter approved.

yep, this is where we are at in America... we have leftists protesting free speech in a "non-violent" rally where I think 33 "non-violent" protestors were arrested.

And Friday night we had 6 cops shot, two in FL killed, the other 4 recovering

And in Chicago a bunch of black folks were killed by other black folks
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

And another - I'm sure I could post dozens if I went looking for them. But remember, the "counter-protesters" as the media refers to them (i.e. Antifa, BLM, etc.) are "peaceful" and when they're not peaceful, its justifiable.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

yep, this is where we are at in America... we have leftists protesting free speech in a "non-violent" rally where I think 33 "non-violent" protestors were arrested.

And Friday night we had 6 cops shot, two in FL killed, the other 4 recovering

And in Chicago a bunch of black folks were killed by other black folks
Yep, and BTW, the guy that shot the cops claims to be member of black extremist group. But this doesnt fit any of the media narratives so you won't hear much about that. Certainly not the 7 days of coverage that Charlottesville just received. Has anyone in the media demand that Democrats denounce this?

======================================

Suspected Florida Cop Killer Claimed To Be Member Of Black Extremist Group
Chuck Ross
7:11 PM 08/19/2017

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va.

Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.

Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a disturbance call.

Miller, a Marine veteran, allegedly opened fire on the officers before they could draw their service weapons. He fled and was arrested several hours later. Police found two guns on Miller.

Baxter was a three-year veteran on the police force. Howard was a 10-year veteran.

Miller’s recent Facebook posts, which were first identified by the website Heavy.com, may provide some insight into what motivated him to ambush and kill the two officers.
His posts show anger towards police officers, President Trump, and white people, as well as frustration over the events last week in Charlottesville, where a man attending a white nationalist rally plowed his car into a crowd of protesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer.

“Damn Terrorist…White Terrorist in America. Be on the look out for white males that look like him,” Miller wrote in a post earlier this week along with a photo of James Fields, the 20-year-old white nationalist who has been charged with second-degree murder in Heyer’s death.

On the same day, Miller posted anti-white sentiments on Facebook.

“White parents taught you to hate my skin color. Thats why..i always say white ppl hate. My parents told me to be scared of white ppl. Why..cause why [sic] ppl kill,” he wrote.

“When them ni$$@ wake up..its going to be some hell to answer for. You only can poke a tie up dog for so long. Once that chain breaks its over. Wake up America before its too late.”

In another post, Miller appeared to suggest that police officers are racist.

“Cops are not Racist..that was 50 years..we treat n****** good. We let them play sports. **** you..rich bastards,” he wrote.

Notably, Howard, the police officer Miller allegedly killed, is black.

Miller also described himself as a Moor, a member of the Moorish Nation, a sovereign citizen group with black nationalist roots.

Miller claimed to be a Moor in a post claiming that he needed “a warrior Queen to help me rule my castle.”

“I am a moor..I need a Warrior Queen becuse [sic]..I am a King of know person..i am a King of Myself. I am A Moor!” he wrote above a picture of Black Panther activist Angela Davis.

Miller appears to be an avid gun collector. Under the Youtube account name Top Scout 0241, Miller posted several videos testing firearms at a shooting range with members of his family.

Last year, another self-professed Moor killed three police officers in Baton Rouge.

Gavin Long, who was also a former Marine, ambushed and killed the officers last July 17. Long, who was a member of the Washitaw Nation, a Moorish sect, appeared to have been motivated by the shooting of Alton Sterling, a black man who was killed by Baton Rouge police on July 5, 2016.

Long made videos in which he railed against police officers and referred to white people as “crackers.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/suspe ... ist-group/

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:And another - I'm sure I could post dozens if I went looking for them. But remember, the "counter-protesters" as the media refers to them (i.e. Antifa, BLM, etc.) are "peaceful" and when they're not peaceful, its justifiable.
It's was the same in Furgeson. The Unusuals here were talking up how peaceful it was and outrageous that the cops killed an unarmed black. Surprise surprise, their was tons of violence and they lied about hands up, don't shoot. They're just liars.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Just happened to run across another one so figured I'd post it here to document. And this one kind of destroys the narrative that Antifa (AKA AntiAm) is fighting for the rights of minorities. And of course we now know that we're allowed to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of one individual, so it looks to me like AntiAm is for violence against black people.

===========================
AWFUL: Black Trump Supporter Sucker-Punched By Alt-Left Thug at ‘America First’ Rally (VIDEO)
Joshua Caplan Aug 21st, 2017 4:05 pm Leave a Comment

On Sunday evening, black Trump supporter R.C. Maxwell was cold-clocked by a “counter protester” during the ‘America First: Vigil for Victims’ rally in Laguna Beach, California.

Here is part of Maxwell’s statement to Big League Politics:
“I engaged a few people in dialogue but in scholarly dialogue as I try to do with the crew at these kinds of rallies,” R.C. Maxwell, the black man who was punched, told Big League Politics.

“The first time I was attacked it was a timed attack, someone tugged at my MAGA hat, then someone else hit me from behind and then tried to drag me into the street,” said Maxwell, who runs the American Voice PAC. He was carrying a copy of Milo Yiannopoulos’ book Dangerous as a means of protest.

“I’m no brute, never looking for fights at these things just the opportunity for dialogue, inform the other side of what our belief system is etc…,” Maxwell said.
Over the weekend, violent Alt-Left protesters beat and pummeled Free Speech protesters today in Boston.

The #FakeNews media will NEVER show you these horrible acts of violence by the alt-Left.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... lly-video/