Is there anything he can't bankrupt?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Is there anything he can't bankrupt?

Post by USN_Hokie »

Again, the solution here is for Democrats to stop threatening to kill Republicans. Your butthurt is hilarious, though.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:You seriously think a billionaire is scheduling travel to profit off of golf cart rentals?

This is weapons grade stupid.
I think a guy who claims to be a billionaire could comp golf carts and hotel rooms.
How many billionaires do you give financial advice to?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Again, the solution here is for Democrats to stop threatening to kill Republicans. Your butthurt is hilarious, though.
Just a discussion Cap'n. No butthurt on my end.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Are you seriously making an argument that threatened family members shouldn't receive USSS protection?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Are you seriously making an argument that threatened family members shouldn't receive USSS protection?
No. I'm arguing that Trump's multiple babby mommas, and weekly trips to his properties in Virginia, New Jersey and Florida, including the summer white house and winter white house, are driving up costs.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
No. I'm arguing that Trump's multiple babby mommas, and weekly trips to his properties in Virginia, New Jersey and Florida, including the summer white house and winter white house, are driving up costs.
...well then your link didn't help your case.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
...well then your link didn't help your case.
Well Cap'n, if you follow the context of the discussion, you will see that I was correcting one of your brethren with that link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Well, once again, Hoof falls for fake news.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -september
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function