Is there anything he can't bankrupt?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Is there anything he can't bankrupt?

Post by HooFighter »

Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

Bonus: He gets paid while the Secret Service goes broke.
The Secret Service has spent some $60,000 on golf cart rentals alone this year to protect Trump at both Mar-a-Lago and Bedminster.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
CFB Apologist

Re: Is there anything he can't bankrupt?

Post by CFB Apologist »

Your communist morals unfortunately
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Those his clubs? Trump is winning! He gets the cart rental fees! Brilliant!
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

The Secret Service has spent some $60,000 on golf cart rentals alone this year to protect Trump at both Mar-a-Lago and Bedminster.
Did you forget to mention that the Secret Service exceeded OT/total compensation limits for agents in 2016 under Obama? Yeah, didn't think so.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

New rules to run for prez,

no family at all, must be single with no life at all. Also must be dirt poor and not own anything and hates travel.......

So what is your idea?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

no family at all, must be single with no life at all. Also must be dirt poor and not own anything and hates travel.......

So what is your idea?
How about a two baby momma limit.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Jack Galt
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

That pisses me off. But not as much as the Secret Service having to be on duty while the Prez's kid smokes pot at a concert.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Jack Galt wrote:That pisses me off. But not as much as the Secret Service having to be on duty while the Prez's kid smokes pot at a concert.
Of course not.

Nice signature BTW. Always good to know when you've made it under someone's skin.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:That pisses me off. But not as much as the Secret Service having to be on duty while the Prez's kid smokes pot at a concert.
Of course not.

Nice signature BTW. Always good to know when you've made it under someone's skin.

Yep, LOL. I love it when you losers add me to yours.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

So what is your idea?
as long as you take care of you spawn I could not give a damn how many baby mommas ya got
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

So what is your idea?
as long as you take care of you spawn I could not give a damn how many baby mommas ya got
You should give a damn, as paying to watch over all of the baby mommas is the topic at hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Back in my younger days I was proud to give unwed mothers their start.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote: Nice signature BTW. Always good to know when you've made it under someone's skin.
Hence your Trump-Tourette signature line.

Any update on how many scoops of ice cream Trump had with dinner last night? You may not survive the next 8yrs.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

So what is your idea?
You should give a damn, as paying to watch over all of the baby mommas is the topic at hand.

If democrats really cared about the cost of Trump's security, maybe they could stop threatening to kill him. :idea: :ugeek:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

[/quote]

So what is your idea?[/quote]

How about a two baby momma limit.[/quote]

as long as you take care of you spawn I could not give a damn how many baby mommas ya got[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

If democrats really cared about the cost of Trump's security, maybe they could stop threatening to kill him. :idea: :ugeek:[/quote]

I'm talking about baby mommas. and maybe Baby mommas mommas.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Yeah. Seriously. If the libs weren't always out rioting, looting, burning, and shooting at elected officials...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

HooFighter wrote:
Of course not.

It bothers you that Trump travels to his own property, but doesn't bother you that tax payers money gets spent while the Prez's kid breaks the law. Says a lot about you.

Good one. You actually think you're under my skin. I figured you would appreciate the comic relief, since you bring so much here.
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Like paying for Obama's MIL to live at the White House?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

So what is your idea?

the secret service is watching over his long ago wife and all of his kin...don't think so
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Jack Galt wrote:It bothers you that Trump travels to his own property, but doesn't bother you that tax payers money gets spent while the Prez's kid breaks the law. Says a lot about you.
It doesn't bother me that he travels to his own properties. It bothers me that he is profiting off the people providing his security.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

[/quote]

So what is your idea?[/quote]

How about a two baby momma limit.[/quote]

as long as you take care of you spawn I could not give a damn how many baby mommas ya got[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

the secret service is watching over his long ago wife and all of his kin...don't think so[/quote]

OK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... owder.html
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
Jack Galt wrote:It bothers you that Trump travels to his own property, but doesn't bother you that tax payers money gets spent while the Prez's kid breaks the law. Says a lot about you.
It doesn't bother me that he travels to his own properties. It bothers me that he is profiting off the people providing his security.
You seriously think a billionaire is scheduling travel to profit off of golf cart rentals?

This is weapons grade stupid.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:You seriously think a billionaire is scheduling travel to profit off of golf cart rentals?

I think a guy who claims to be a billionaire could comp golf carts and hotel rooms.

Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:You seriously think a billionaire is scheduling travel to profit off of golf cart rentals?

I think a guy who claims to be a billionaire could comp golf carts and hotel rooms.
But if he did that, he could get a tax break for it. So people would complain about that.

Jack Galt

Post by Jack Galt »

HooFighter wrote:
Ok, I can understand that. It's not like he's a Clinton or Congress profiting off the American tax payer!