Broadcaster named Robert Lee was to call...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Broadcaster named Robert Lee was to call...

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:That's not a slippery slope. That's just ESPN being idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why are they being idiots in this case?? pulling a "Robert Lee" from a football broadcast? no reason?
And let me guess, if we allow gay people to marry, then marriage will be legal between farmers and horses. Ah, yes. I remember those slippery slope things now that I used to mock! [emoji38]

But back to this one, ESPN was simply being stupid. There isn't a slippery slope here worth worrying about.

Again..to the liberal, NOTHING is a slippery slope or unintended consequence of stupid, harmful policy..NOTHING.. so pointing out obvious ones will do no good- you will never acknowledge any of them.
Were you a big fan of Robert Lee's broadcasting accumen, or do you see this is an assault to the Honorable traitor?

C. I am not a fan of mob rule... it sucks.
I missed the mobs calling for the Asian Robert Lee to be replaced.

I'm not a fan of over-reactionary, internal personnel decisions, so I think ESPN is being silly. But it's not going to ruin my day.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Again..to the liberal, NOTHING is a slippery slope or unintended consequence of stupid, harmful policy..NOTHING.. so pointing out obvious ones will do no good- you will never acknowledge any of them.[/quote]

Were you a big fan of Robert Lee's broadcasting accumen, or do you see this is an assault to the Honorable traitor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

C. I am not a fan of mob rule... it sucks.[/quote]

I'm not a fan of over-reactionary, internal personnel decisions, so I think ESPN is being silly. But it's not going to ruin my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

ESPN is caving to the mob hashtag du jour by 100% overreacting.. classic "mob rule"
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote: Why are they being idiots in this case?? pulling a "Robert Lee" from a football broadcast? no reason?
And let me guess, if we allow gay people to marry, then marriage will be legal between farmers and horses. Ah, yes. I remember those slippery slope things now that I used to mock! [emoji38]

But back to this one, ESPN was simply being stupid. There isn't a slippery slope here worth worrying about.

Again..to the liberal, NOTHING is a slippery slope or unintended consequence of stupid, harmful policy..NOTHING.. so pointing out obvious ones will do no good- you will never acknowledge any of them.

C. I am not a fan of mob rule... it sucks.

Correct

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

LOL

you sure about that?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:UVA's first game on ESPN. Then, ESPN went ESPN.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/mses ... ng-idiots/

No, ESPN went spineless guilty white liberal... This is the EXACT slippery slope you insists doesn't exist. Was Robert Lee an offensive announcer name last month? why did they hire someone to call games with such an offensive name? PC, liberal, leftist garbage
There's an article in a British newspaper arguing that the monument to Lord Nelson at Trafalgar Square should be taken down.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: I missed the mobs calling for the Asian Robert Lee to be replaced.

They're standing right next to the gays who couldn't find anyone in the country to make them wedding cakes.

That's the point - all this outrage is exaggerated by the MSM, social media, and lawsuits. A heat map of the US showing support for tearing down all these statues would look more sparse than Hillary's election heat map.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Why wouldn't you expect something like this from the network that gave Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner the Arthur Ashe Courage Award?

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Why wouldn't you expect something like this from the network that gave Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner the Arthur Ashe Courage Award?

I did say ESPN went ESPN.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ESPN is in deep doo now.......
Attachments
IMG_2670.JPG
IMG_2670.JPG (54.58 KiB) Viewed 314 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

More evidence of ESPN incompetence is thinking it was wise to send Robert Lee into Pennsylvania.