Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

I think the world's smallest violin is playing for Hillary

Post by BigDave »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cerpt.html
'Do you say calm, keep smiling and carry-on as if he weren't repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, "Back up you creep, get away from me! I know you love to intimidate women, but you can't intimidate me, so back up!"' Clinton mused.

The former secretary of state, senator and first lady said she chose 'option A' because she had been 'aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off.'
Such as her husband?

Who are these difficult men trying to throw her off?

Should we apologize to her that she actually had to go through the formality of an election and that she wasn't just handed the presidency on a silver platter?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Re: I think the world's smallest violin is playing for Hilla

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cerpt.html
'Do you say calm, keep smiling and carry-on as if he weren't repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, "Back up you creep, get away from me! I know you love to intimidate women, but you can't intimidate me, so back up!"' Clinton mused.

The former secretary of state, senator and first lady said she chose 'option A' because she had been 'aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off.'
Such as her husband?

Who are these difficult men trying to throw her off?

Should we apologize to her that she actually had to go through the formality of an election and that she wasn't just handed the presidency on a silver platter?
All those russian thugs, she is probably talking about her uranium deal
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Hillary is a victim.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

She belongs in a federal prison.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I've heard some excerpts from her audiobook with her reading this.........she sounds so authentic!..........NOT. That........is what happened. She said that she wish she could have pushed paused after he walked up on her so she could have more time to consider her move........like maybe put out a quick poll or something? Hahahaha.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

It was incredibly uncomfortable he was literally breathing down my neck,' Clinton said. 'My skin crawled,' she recalled.
If I were Hillary's skin I'd try to crawl away too.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Over/under on how long until Agent Orange starts tweeting about her book....I give it three days.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:Over/under on how long until Agent Orange starts tweeting about her book....I give it three days.
I'm betting tomorrow in the wee hours of the am.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:Over/under on how long until Agent Orange starts tweeting about her book....I give it three days.
It is nonstop coverage in the MSM(d).
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

I wouldn't read the autographed copy you bought Hoof. The ink is poisonous to reasonable people.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson