Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: You rednecks don't want to hear this

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Hurricane Irma Winds Down, Leaving a Trail of Destruction and Broken Records - NBC News
https://apple.news/AIxH0NA5hT9GnDuuAv8w_8w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"... since forecasters began using satellites to monitor tropical storms"

Yep. So, really ~30years (before that our technology was limited).

I'm convinced of global warming now!
It's one more data point, albeit of limited significance.

Problem is, you guys have an answer for all the data points, which come from different sources and measure different things, but all lead to the same conclusion.

LOL, you have no idea what you're talking. Typical jackass.
You appear triggered.

Just pointing out how clueless you are, not that will shame you into becoming informed as you have no shame. Carry on being your ignorant self.
[emoji1608]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: "... since forecasters began using satellites to monitor tropical storms"

Yep. So, really ~30years (before that our technology was limited).

I'm convinced of global warming now!
It's one more data point, albeit of limited significance.

Problem is, you guys have an answer for all the data points, which come from different sources and measure different things, but all lead to the same conclusion.

You appear triggered.

Just pointing out how clueless you are, not that will shame you into becoming informed as you have no shame. Carry on being your ignorant self.
[emoji1608]

Douchebag
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: It's one more data point, albeit of limited significance.

You appear triggered.

[emoji1608]

Douchebag
[emoji1298]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Not sure about normal. Events like this may have happened before. And I don't agree with anyone who says that I "erroneously attributed it to warmer waters further out in the Atlantic". It is correctly attributed to that.
Glad to see you come around!
If that makes you feel better, I'll go with it.
DC admitting he was wrong is something the people of UWS have never experienced before.
Now, that is hilarious! Yet another thing you are completely wrong about, and completely hypocritical. Unlike you and your 2M customers affected by the power outage, when I say something wrong, I admit it.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:Not sure about normal. Events like this may have happened before. And I don't agree with anyone who says that I "erroneously attributed it to warmer waters further out in the Atlantic". It is correctly attributed to that.

It's not historic or abnormal, it's following the same patterns through the 30s, 60s, 90s, 20s of warming and cooling. That's why everyone laughs at the ignoramuses linking the two as it's nothing out of the normal, even with the Church of Manmade Global Warming and Tax Increases lower historic temps and claiming the missing global warming over the last two decades was really hidden in the ocean. You're speaking out of your butt in all of this.
Are you too stupid to understand that I brought up those patterns?

That's rhetorical.

no you didn't, you don't even know the freaking body of water being discussed. You're making it up as you roll along, like a fool.
Like I said, the question was rhetorical. The pattern of warming and cooling is called the AMO.
You two jackasses are on a roll, though, it's fun to watch.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:Not sure about normal. Events like this may have happened before. And I don't agree with anyone who says that I "erroneously attributed it to warmer waters further out in the Atlantic". It is correctly attributed to that.

It's not historic or abnormal, it's following the same patterns through the 30s, 60s, 90s, 20s of warming and cooling. That's why everyone laughs at the ignoramuses linking the two as it's nothing out of the normal, even with the Church of Manmade Global Warming and Tax Increases lower historic temps and claiming the missing global warming over the last two decades was really hidden in the ocean. You're speaking out of your butt in all of this.
Are you too stupid to understand that I brought up those patterns?

That's rhetorical.

no you didn't, you don't even know the freaking body of water being discussed. You're making it up as you roll along, like a fool.
Like I said, the question was rhetorical. The pattern of warming and cooling is called the AMO.
You two jackasses are on a roll, though, it's fun to watch.

You're calling me a jackass? LOL, that's rich. Keep spinning dope.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Not sure about normal. Events like this may have happened before. And I don't agree with anyone who says that I "erroneously attributed it to warmer waters further out in the Atlantic". It is correctly attributed to that.
DC admitting he was wrong is something the people of UWS have never experienced before.
Now, that is hilarious! Yet another thing you are completely wrong about, and completely hypocritical. Unlike you and your 2M customers affected by the power outage, when I say something wrong, I admit it.
Whoosh.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Whoosh.
You should have put an eyeroll. Or a Mr. Green.
You probably meant that as a dig at me. Not sure why. People on here are wrong all the time. Very few own up to them. You should join the party, you might find it therapeutic, and be less angry. :)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Whoosh.
You probably meant that as a dig at me. Not sure why. People on here are wrong all the time. Very few own up to them. You should join the party, you might find it therapeutic, and be less angry. :)
I've always been against pot but you make a great argument for legalizing it. You're more tense than a San Diego street cleaner.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Whoosh.
I've always been against pot but you make a great argument for legalizing it. You're more tense than a San Diego street cleaner.
HokieFanDC will have access to recreational pot in less than 90 days.