Emmys one big Trump bash

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Emmys one big Trump bash

Post by 133743Hokie »

Every presenter or winner has to attack our fascist, sexist, racist, homophobic president to prove their bonofides to the liberal media and arts community. A pix on all of them. Worthless POS
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Emmys one big Trump bash

Post by USN_Hokie »

Last edited by USN_Hokie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
That's racist as hell.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
That's racist as hell.
Screw Hollywood.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:Every presenter or winner has to attack our fascist, sexist, racist, homophobic president to prove their bonofides to the liberal media and arts community. A pix on all of them. Worthless POS
I expected exactly what happened, did not watch any of it but caught georgie on GMA having a good time with all the trump bashing this morning. Yes I need my cues from celebrities that are sooo far out from reality of everyday life for the other 99% of us
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

133743Hokie wrote:Every presenter or winner has to attack our fascist, sexist, racist, homophobic president to prove their bonofides to the liberal media and arts community. A pix on all of them. Worthless POS
Surely you didn't expect otherwise did you?
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Hokie5150 wrote:Surely you didn't expect otherwise did you?
+1
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

Early reports are the lowest rated (watched) Emmy telecast ever.

They lost biggerly to the Packers@Falcons game last night...which also saw a dip in it's viewership.

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:Early reports are the lowest rated (watched) Emmy telecast ever.

They lost biggerly to the Packers@Falcons game last night...which also saw a dip in it's viewership.
I guess everyone was watching Ken Burns Vietnam
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Major Kong wrote:Early reports are the lowest rated (watched) Emmy telecast ever.

And Orville was on and Ballers at 10 and the return of vice principals on hbo. I love vice principals, funny show
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

133743Hokie wrote:I guess everyone was watching Ken Burns Vietnam
Grate shoe :!:

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Didn't watch, but I have a lot of respect for Spicer fir showing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Not me. Why show up? He won't change their simple minds........they still hate his guts and think he's a Nazi. Last night just kept showing us how ignorant and hopeless the left are.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Not me. Why show up? He won't change their simple minds........they still hate his guts and think he's a Nazi. Last night just kept showing us how ignorant and hopeless the left are.
Taking what you say to be true, it take courage and confidence to present yourself to a "ignorant" audience who hate your guts. He showed he was above such silliness.

It's kind of how I show up and present myself to this "ignorant and hopeless" redneck audience. You guys are lucky I'm stronger than most and nevertheless share my insight to those few who can handle it.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: It's kind of how I show up and present myself to this "ignorant and hopeless" redneck audience. You guys are lucky I'm stronger than most and nevertheless share my insight to those few who can handle it.
I enjoy the 1% of your posts which display anti-free market, single payer healthcare, libertarian principles.

The other 99% "necks," "ok", "kiss my ass" posts, not so much.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Taking what you say to be true, it take courage and confidence to present yourself to a "ignorant" audience who hate your guts. He showed he was above such silliness.

It's kind of how I show up and present myself to this "ignorant and hopeless" redneck audience. You guys are lucky I'm stronger than most and nevertheless share my insight to those few who can handle it.
Figure you have nothing else to do while your mom is making you more pizza rolls.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Figure you have nothing else to do while your mom is making you more pizza rolls.
Correct. Dad has him every other weekend
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I love me some pizza rolls. Mom uses the oven instead of the microwave. Better.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: It's kind of how I show up and present myself to this "ignorant and hopeless" redneck audience. You guys are lucky I'm stronger than most and nevertheless share my insight to those few who can handle it.
I enjoy the 1% of your posts which display anti-free market, single payer healthcare, libertarian principles.

Of course you like the posts you agree with, and don't like the posts that you don't. You didn't have to tell me that Cap'n. That's why I have to have lunch with the kid with the thick glasses and the asthmatic with an inhaler necklace. But it's all in good service.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Of course you like the posts you agree with, and don't like the posts that you don't. You didn't have to tell me that Cap'n. That's why I have to have lunch with the kid with the thick glasses and the asthmatic with an inhaler necklace. But it's all in good service.
Do you seriously think of yourself as intelligent?