USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

So...CNN is reporting Trump's campaign was wiretapped

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: So...CNN is reporting Trump's campaign was wiretapped

Post by awesome guy »

Hoof hit hardest. I'm sure he'll still be an ass clown about it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Yup........before and after the election. This is some shitty stuff. Leftists.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Yup........before and after the election. This is some shitty stuff. Leftists.....
The FBI are leftist now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Yup........before and after the election. This is some shitty stuff. Leftists.....
The FBI are leftist now?

Obama ordered it. He's a Nazi.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The FBI are leftist now?

Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The FBI are leftist now?

Got it.

OK

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The FBI are leftist now?

Yep, and they used the crappy pissgate dossier which a 9yo could have written in order to obtain the warrant for the "wiretap." Then, after they found nothing, they lowered the classification of the unmasked conversations so they'd get spread far a day wide. If Nixon was President in 2016, he would have done exactly what Obama did. No break ins at the Watergate required when you have a police state apparatus under your control to do it under a BS court order.

This was all a deliberate action - first, to undermine his campaign; second, to undermine his presidency. Once again, the democrats turn out to to be exactly who they accused everyone else of being....
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

communists never win!!!
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The FBI are leftist now?

Yep, and they used the crappy pissgate dossier which a 9yo could have written in order to obtain the warrant for the "wiretap." Then, after they found nothing, they lowered the classification of the unmasked conversations so they'd get spread far a day wide. If Nixon was President in 2016, he would have done exactly what Obama did. No break ins at the Watergate required when you have a police state apparatus under your control to do it under a BS court order.

This was all a deliberate action - first, to undermine his campaign; second, to undermine his presidency. Once again, the democrats turn out to to be exactly who they accused everyone else of being....
Yup. And nothing will be done.......this is much worse than Watergate, but Democrats(once again seen here) don't like laws.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
The FBI are leftist now?

Yup. And nothing will be done.......this is much worse than Watergate, but Democrats(once again seen here) don't like laws.
They're like IP, just call us 'necks' and move on with the delusion that they're enlightened and intelligent while being moronic ass clowns.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »