Chuck Schumer coached up Jimmy Kimmel

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Chuck Schumer coached up Jimmy Kimmel

Post by 133743Hokie »

over tge past few months, particularly on the latest bill, and encouraged him to continue to speak out and challenge the Republicans using democratic talking points.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Chuck Schumer coached up Jimmy Kimmel

Post by USN_Hokie »

Not surprising. He sounds like a douchebag.

Too bad - loved the Man Show.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Not surprising. He sounds like a douchebag.

Too bad - loved the Man Show.
I've been wondering...how is he not a misogynistic pig for being on that show 20 years ago. I thought past sins against any group leftist consider inferior and thus require their protection had no statute of limitations.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:over tge past few months, particularly on the latest bill, and encouraged him to continue to speak out and challenge the Republicans using democratic talking points.
Hadn't heard you guys talking this one up. Is the third one another stinker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:over tge past few months, particularly on the latest bill, and encouraged him to continue to speak out and challenge the Republicans using democratic talking points.
Hadn't heard you guys talking this one up. Is the third one another stinker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing really to talk about. Still some senators against it because their states will lose free federal funding. The states love the money. They're addicted.

What they don't understand is that it all comes from the same source, the taxpayers. But the states would rather see increase federal income taxes over increased state taxes to pay for it. By putting the onus on the state to dole out the funding it obligates them the make up any shortfall in what they want to do. That's a nonstarter.