Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
TheH2

Re: The Real Reason the US Navy Keeps Hitting Merchant Vesse

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: WADR, the shtick is yours. I read the articles and posted the relevant points from them, because you didn't...and most people weren't going to read the articles. You're the one that started with your silliness once I did that. What I posted wasn't minutiae...your responses were.
Ahh, so now your argument is that I should have known you were too lazy to read the article and provided summary bullet points for you. Please DC, don't ever change! :lol:

By the way, when was the last time you even posted an article? Seems like you just try to shirt on other peoples' threads.
Solution, don't post shirty threads. See where I fixed your initial post. That was more reasonable, but reasonable is not your MO.
You responded with one post where you embarrassed yourself by posting a Greenpeace study which wasn't even relevant to the discussion. You might want to wait until a Rothschild publication writes an article on this topic before responding again. :mrgreen:
I guess you missed where I fixed your post?
http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... ad#p201155

Given your inability to reason, follow a logical argument, or make a logical argument, I'm not too hurt that you think I "embarrassed" myself.
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: WADR, the shtick is yours. I read the articles and posted the relevant points from them, because you didn't...and most people weren't going to read the articles. You're the one that started with your silliness once I did that. What I posted wasn't minutiae...your responses were.
Ahh, so now your argument is that I should have known you were too lazy to read the article and provided summary bullet points for you. Please DC, don't ever change! :lol:

By the way, when was the last time you even posted an article? Seems like you just try to shirt on other peoples' threads.
Solution, don't post shirty threads. See where I fixed your initial post. That was more reasonable, but reasonable is not your MO.
You responded with one post where you embarrassed yourself by posting a Greenpeace study which wasn't even relevant to the discussion. You might want to wait until a Rothschild publication writes an article on this topic before responding again. :mrgreen:

Given your inability to reason, follow a logical argument, or make a logical argument, I'm not too hurt that you think I "embarrassed" myself.
You can't even link right to whatever stupid post you made. Give up. :lol:
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You can't even link right to whatever stupid post you made. Give up. :lol:
I quit. Ok, one last attempt.
http://uwsboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... 25#p201155
People who know, know.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Ahh, so now your argument is that I should have known you were too lazy to read the article and provided summary bullet points for you. Please DC, don't ever change! [emoji38]

You can't even link right to whatever stupid post you made. Give up. [emoji38]
His best use for society is back as a grass cutter.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:His best use for society is back as a grass cutter.
I was pretty good at that too. I mowed a few yards in my neighborhood and helped a neighbor in the late afternoons and evenings with bigger jobs. I was never good with the edger.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
I was pretty good at that too. I mowed a few yards in my neighborhood and helped a neighbor in the late afternoons and evenings with bigger jobs. I was never good with the edger.
Too? Sounds like it's the ONLY thing you're good at!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
Yeah, lack of *the right* training is the correct answer. They get plenty of training, trust me. It's all the same thing. Don't really see any substance there (or even a complete sentence) which is why I didn't respond the first time.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
*H2 tosses slow, wobbly softball over home plate*

Did you get a big tip?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Yeah, lack of *the right* training is the correct answer. They get plenty of training, trust me. It's all the same thing. Don't really see any substance there (or even a complete sentence) which is why I didn't respond the first time.
They're missing too that the people who got promoted were the ones that got their diversity training in, not the operational training. So then we have like minded COs that don't care if the sailors are a risk so long as they're politically correct.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Reset, what did the interview nail? What is THEreal reason (singular) the US Navy keeps hitting merchant vessels? The was singular so I'm expecting ONE reason. Please just set the record straight and then maybe we can have a reasonable discussion.

Edit -
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Reset, what did the interview nail? What is THEreal reason (singular) the US Navy keeps hitting merchant vessels? The was singular so I'm expecting ONE reason. Please just set the record straight and then maybe we can have a reasonable discussion.

Edit -
I have know idea WTF you think you're trying to say. I don't think anyone else here does either.

Boy, you sure got triggered by disparaging remarks about leftist policy and agenda. Maybe you need a break.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Edit -
I have know idea WTF you think you're trying to say. I don't think anyone else here does either.

Boy, you sure got triggered by disparaging remarks about leftist policy and agenda. Maybe you need a break.
You started a post about the real reason the Navy keeps hitting merchant vessels. What is the real reason?
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Edit -

You started a post about the real reason the Navy keeps hitting merchant vessels. What is the real reason?
That's the name of the article (verbatim) you didn't read, retard.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

Edit -

So you have no clue. Others in the post who you don't ridicule think it is transgender BS taking away from training. Yet ,you ridicule me for saying lack of training.
People who know, know.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

The purse fight has now rolled over onto page 3!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:The purse fight has now rolled over onto page 3!
This is a good opportunity to remind ourselves that whoever Cap'n is arguing with is triggered, but Cap'n is NOT triggered.

Cap'n is also a Merrian-Webster partisan, but not other types of partisan.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

I bowed out for a bit, just curious if he actually has an opinion or will continue to argue against things other posters aren't saying while pulling himself back from any real stance.

If I posted an article about the real reason X. I'd be able to say what that reason was. Not sure why it is so difficult for some.
People who know, know.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: I have know idea WTF you think you're trying to say. I don't think anyone else here does either.

So you have no clue. Others in the post who you don't ridicule think it is transgender BS taking away from training. Yet ,you ridicule me for saying lack of training.
Now you're making the same silly fallacious argument DC was. Mentioning one item in the report is not attributing that one item as the sole variable. This is basic logic and reasoning.

Let me know if you need any other help after you decide to read the story at the link.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
This is a good opportunity to remind ourselves that whoever Cap'n is arguing with is triggered, but Cap'n is NOT triggered.

Oh no, I love nothing more than making people look stupid when they try to sound smart without having any idea WTF they're talking about.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: I have know idea WTF you think you're trying to say. I don't think anyone else here does either.

Now you're making the same silly fallacious argument DC was. Mentioning one item in the report is not attributing that one item as the sole variable. This is basic logic and reasoning.

Let me know if you need any other help after you decide to read the story at the link.
H2, what's the appropriate oil mix in a mower? I've been running synthetic at 75:1 in my 2 cycle outboard. Manufacturer recommends 50:1, but that's natural oil. It's running a lot better and with less smoke. Same benefit on a mower?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Oh no, I love nothing more than making people look stupid when they try to sound smart without having any idea WTF they're talking about.
Got it. And you always do so in a Merriam-Webster partisan way, which makes it extra special. But not partisan.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
I bowed out for a bit, just curious if he actually has an opinion or will continue to argue against things other posters aren't saying while pulling himself back from any real stance.

If I posted an article about the real reason X. I'd be able to say what that reason was. Not sure why it is so difficult for some.
You don't understand my position? Curious - what part of "This interview nails it. Read the whole thing at the link" don't you understand?

You're inferring lots of erroneous things in this thread, but you couldn't draw the conclusion that was an endorsement of the article?