Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

An eye opening positive experience...

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

TheH2

Re: An eye opening positive experience...

Post by TheH2 »

I'm surprised anyone would have a different opinion. I'll even judge her for it! We're not divided at our local level, in our neighborhoods, etc. We don't help a neighbor out when they need something because of their political views. I'm not alone in this.

People suck, but persons are great. I'm confident that if I was neighbors people on the board we'd help each other out.
People who know, know.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

TheH2 wrote:I'm surprised anyone would have a different opinion. I'll even judge her for it! We're not divided at our local level, in our neighborhoods, etc. We don't help a neighbor out when they need something because of their political views. I'm not alone in this.

People suck, but persons are great. I'm confident that if I was neighbors people on the board we'd help each other out.
We all have our self perceived notions of what other folks in other States are like...except for me. :mrgreen:

There is that West Coast stereotype, New England stereotype, New York stereotype, Southern stereotype, Appalachian stereotype and all other stereotypes. I've seen most of 'em and with the exception of the Appalachian stereotype they're all just that...a misconstrued understanding of a large group of folks. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

Major Kong wrote:
TheH2 wrote:I'm surprised anyone would have a different opinion. I'll even judge her for it! We're not divided at our local level, in our neighborhoods, etc. We don't help a neighbor out when they need something because of their political views. I'm not alone in this.

We all have our self perceived notions of what other folks in other States are like...except for me. :mrgreen:

There is that West Coast stereotype, New England stereotype, New York stereotype, Southern stereotype, Appalachian stereotype and all other stereotypes. I've seen most of 'em and with the exception of the Appalachian stereotype they're all just that...a misconstrued understanding of a large group of folks. :)
They're massholes, but outside of that they're misconstrued!
People who know, know.