Pigs harass, shoot at business owner

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Pigs harass, shoot at business owner

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Because pigs don't like to be questioned.

Pig attitude on display:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/snowflake-co ... 29926.html
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Re: Pigs harass, shoot at business owner

Post by CFB Apologist »

The police did not "shoot at him"- he is lying thus has zero credibility. Pepper spray canisters is not "shooting at someone"
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:The police did not "shoot at him"- he is lying thus has zero credibility. Pepper spray canisters is not "shooting at someone"
Get my a gun that shoots pepper balls and we can test out your theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Haven't watched the video, but it sounds like he mingled with all the hooligans on the street, including people trying to assault cops by throwing objects at them. He's an idiot and should have expected to have pepperballs shot at him. He wasn't shot-shot.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Haven't watched the video, but it sounds like he mingled with all the hooligans on the street, including people trying to assault cops by throwing objects at them. He's an idiot and should have expected to have pepperballs shot at him. He wasn't shot-shot.
I don't support such a police state.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Haven't watched the video, but it sounds like he mingled with all the hooligans on the street, including people trying to assault cops by throwing objects at them. He's an idiot and should have expected to have pepperballs shot at him. He wasn't shot-shot.

If you think anything more than anarchy on the streets is a police state, then you're the "Somalia" caricature of a libertarian. Providing domestic police, fire protection is one of the very few legitimate functions of government.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

If you think anything more than anarchy on the streets is a police state, then you're the "Somalia" caricature of a libertarian. Providing domestic police, fire protection is one of the very few legitimate functions of government.
You are assuming that the pizza owner was participating in the unrest.

And we haven't even gotten to what the pig union did.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Not at all.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Because pigs don't like to be questioned.

Pig attitude on display:

the folks you pick as poster boys needs some work. Just as anyone else that posts something there can be issues after words are spoke or posted. If individuals take it upon themselves to call the guy then there can be issues from that. But not sure if you saw the footage of St. Louis but some moron was in a high speed chase from the cops, putting all kinds of people at risk, when stopped he had a gun and the cops shot him because of that , again, bad idea to think you are going to win in a gunfight with lots of cops. Per the St. Louis morons the cops planted the gun on the guy even though they have zero evidence of that. So why was the guy running very hard putting many many lives in danger.... he needed to get home to take a piss?

So the BLM morons rioted and several cops were injured and much property damage was done for a criminal that lost when he challenged the cops, again, perfect poster boy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Not at all.
There's nothing in the article to support your theory other than the fact that he gave away free water.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Not at all.
There's nothing in the article to support your theory other than the fact that he gave away free water.

But as he got in the car, he saw police officers with gas masks and shields marching down an empty street toward his business. He ran back to the restaurant. One of the officers, he said, began “indiscriminately” shooting off pepper balls, a less lethal form of crowd control that hits with a sting and explodes with a burn.
Sommers started filming. He got mad. He yelled. He lost his sh*t, in his words. Police tossed a tear gas canister at him. Someone nearby picked it up and threw it back. The cops came running. Sommers barely managed to close the door to his restaurant in time to keep them out.

He got what was coming to him.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Not at all.

can you read?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I don't support such a police state.

Not at all.

But as he got in the car, he saw police officers with gas masks and shields marching down an empty street toward his business. He ran back to the restaurant. One of the officers, he said, began “indiscriminately” shooting off pepper balls, a less lethal form of crowd control that hits with a sting and explodes with a burn.
Sommers started filming. He got mad. He yelled. He lost his sh*t, in his words. Police tossed a tear gas canister at him. Someone nearby picked it up and threw it back. The cops came running. Sommers barely managed to close the door to his restaurant in time to keep them out.

He got what was coming to him.
I don't see it like that.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I don't support such a police state.

Not at all.

can you read?
Yes. What from the article makes you think he was rioting?

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Pig attitude on display:

That's quite an assumption on your part
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

IP, just another BLM goofball.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:

Pig attitude on display:

That's quite an assumption on your part
Sure, though not as big as some that have been made today on here. But you are correct - the guy could be lying.