Re: Trump: 'Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired'

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Goodell National SJW League logic:

Black power fists: Not Offensive
Pig cop socks: Not Offensive
Disrespecting the Flag: Not Offensive

Asking people to respect the flag and expecting their employees to do the same: Offensive
By disrespecting the flag, do you mean people who take a knee for the anthem or people who actually violate the code as it pertains to the flag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God damn, you're retarded AF!
This is why he's the laughingstock here...particularly when he tells us he's a conservative tomorrow.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Goodell National SJW League logic:

Black power fists: Not Offensive
Pig cop socks: Not Offensive
Disrespecting the Flag: Not Offensive

Asking people to respect the flag and expecting their employees to do the same: Offensive
By disrespecting the flag, do you mean people who take a knee for the anthem or people who actually violate the code as it pertains to the flag?

God damn, you're retarded AF!
If I'm reading the code correctly, there's nothing in it about kneeling for the anthem meaning disrespect. OTOH, there are plenty of things that "patriots" would cheer on that are considered disrespectful. For example, it's not uncommon for the flag to be spread flatly across a football field during the anthem, but this is in direct violation of the code.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

While we're at it, we should stop disrespecting the flag by not putting it on athletic uniforms as the code states.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:While we're at it, we should stop disrespecting the flag by not putting it on athletic uniforms as the code states.

#Nolan
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
If I'm reading the code correctly, there's nothing in it about kneeling for the anthem meaning disrespect. OTOH, there are plenty of things that "patriots" would cheer on that are considered disrespectful. For example, it's not uncommon for the flag to be spread flatly across a football field during the anthem, but this is in direct violation of the code.

Hey, it doesn't say anything about jerking off while defecating either.

Serious question: are you mentally handicapped, or do you just play a retard on UWS?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the flag displays on the field so long as it doesn't touch the ground.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Serious question: are you mentally handicapped, or do you just play a retard on UWS?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the flag displays on the field so long as it doesn't touch the ground.
§176. Respect for flag

(c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

(c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
past tense: carried; past participle: carried
support and move (someone or something) from one place to another.
It would be a violation to put it on the roof of your car. They're also displayed flat on the caskets of dead servicemen, you stupid ignorant slut.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
It would be a violation to put it on the roof of your car. They're also displayed flat on the caskets of dead servicemen, you stupid ignorant slut.
#TriggeredSnowflake

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
#TriggeredSnowflake

Correct, you're a triggered snowflake.

#Nolan
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Here's a bet for you, Nolan. I say tv ratings are down from last year, same week, >10% tomorrow. Want the bet?

I'
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
#TriggeredSnowflake

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
#TriggeredSnowflake

#Nolan
#Danville.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
You should apologize.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
#TriggeredSnowflake

I take the flag and what it stands for seriously. I've seen a 70yo man (Col. Fox, CMOH recipient) dive in full uniform to catch a flag that was about to touch the ground at VT.

So, I don't need half-arsed google search lectures from ignorant disrespectful pricks who can't even read, defending the acts of ignorant disrespectful pricks (who can't read) in the NFL.

I'm not alone, which is why the NFL is going to suffer consequences from their decision to politicize this.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
You should apologize.

I apologize to any retards who take offense to being compared to nolan. Thanks.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
You should apologize.

I apologize to any retards who take offense to being compared to nolan. Thanks.
Not triggered, but fired up!

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Not triggered, but fired up!

A man with nothing to die for has nothing to live for.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Oh yeah, Trump is weighing in on NFL fiasco. This is going to be glorious as liberals invariably weigh in on the side of the America-haters and further alienate normal Americans. I'm only surprised it's taken this long for Trump to jump into the fray.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/22/d ... -sob-field
You can think that kneeling for the anthem is a bad thing, and condemn the folks doing so, without agreeing with the POTUS saying the ppl should be fired for it.

Instead of attacking the players, he should explain why America is the greatest place in the world.

I'm sure everyone here was pissed off at players who didn't go to the WH to see Obama. And I'm sure no one on here has said they would not meet Obama if he invited them.....
Not sure what anything you wrote has to do with the reality of the situation.

Owners shouldn't have ceremonies honoring the flag if they're going to allow their players to disparage it and what it stands for.

The owners are **** cowards. They thought they could juice their ratings with a little controversy and now it's going to sink them. Good riddance.

They have rules and fine players for all sorts of little shirt(Truth is, it's not really a problem among the successful teams...imagine that) . They could stop this today if they wanted to - that's what Trump is talking about, so don't try and turn this into a "Drumpf wants people fired for their political beliefs" discussion. If that wasn't your intention, I apologize in advance.
Not sure what you're talking about with the owners. They are making more money than ever. This has nothing to do with them looking for ratings, that's ridiculous. And no, it's not a Trump wants people fired comment.
It's a comment about the POTUS putting his nose in something that's not really his business, and doing it in the most juvenile way he could. People are given opportunities to respond to situations in a way that can affect change in a positive way, or negative way. He chooses negative 99.9% of the time.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: Hey, it doesn't say anything about jerking off while defecating either.

§176. Respect for flag

Retard it is then!
car·ry
ˈkerē
verb
#TriggeredSnowflake

#Nolan
#Danville.

Danville was our version of the big city, you ass clown.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

You would think that the suits in the NFL front office would be smarter than this given the large salaries they make. But in the world of the liberal bubble (NE coast and left coast), I have learned that being PC and being "right" left on the all issues is more important than silly things like ratings and knowing your customer base - all you have to do is look at so-called "news" outlets like CNN who are committed to hating Trump even at the expense of their own ratings.

Anyways, its not like the NFL didn't have an example of how NOT to behave. All they had to do was look at what happened to NASCAR. FTR, I have never been a NASCAR fan because I just don't really dig car racing, but I used to respect that organization for its refusal to bow at the alter of political correctness. Heck, they named their largest trophy after a cigarette company! It didn't get more non-PC than that. But I knew they were headed down the wrong path when they finally caved and renamed the famous Winston Cup. From there they decided to be anti-Trump, pro-gay, anti-Confederate Flag, and anti-America.

Who is running that organization? Do they have any clue who their core base of customers were? In the 90's they had a chance to become one of the top 3 or 4 sports in the country. Now look at them, they are a shell of their former selves.

==============================================

Ruining NASCAR
By Ronda Rich on February 7, 2017

We were cleaning up the dishes from Sunday dinner when Rodney called me into the living room where he was watching TV.

“Look at this,” he pointed to the NASCAR race being broadcast live from Bristol, Tenn. My eyes widened. I shook my head.

“Rodney, that can’t be. It just can’t.”

He nodded. “It is. It’s today and it’s the big race.” I demanded that he rewind the DVR and let me watch again. There in color was the truth. The stands had few people in them. Maybe they were 50 percent full but, honestly, it looked more like 25 percent. I’ve seen more people show up for a Saturday night dirt track race.

I knew this was coming. I wasn’t sure, though, I’d live to see it but I knew that when the sport started chasing big city shine and shucking off its country moonshine that the heart of the fans – the country folks like me – would turn and head to the house. They’d hang up their Earnhardt, Gordon or Johnson hats and call it a day. I figured the rougher ones would cuss and carry on about how the sport that “we done gone and made what it is” had become “what ain’t worth a plug nickel.”

About eight years ago, I requested media credentials for a Talladega race so I could write about a day at the track that I loved and had given me many memories when I was working in the sport as a publicist for corporate sponsors. The PR person in charge of credentials called.

“Send me some clips and I’ll decide if I’ll issue you a credential.” I almost choked. First on incredulity and, second, on anger.

“I’m syndicated. I don’t collect clips,” I responded, remembering the time when a Washington Post writer named Angus Philips showed up in Pocono to write a piece on Earnhardt, Sr., and we PR people fell over ourselves to show him the meaning of Southern hospitality. It was the first time a big paper had shown us any attention.

She snapped hatefully. “Then, you won’t get a credential.”

I called her boss who, when he learned of her arrogance, responded, “I’m on my way to her office. You’ll get both an apology and a credential.” I did.

But that kind of uppity treatment from people who rode on the coat tails and skirt tails of PR people like me was bound to sabotage them sooner or later.

Here’s the other problems that someone needs to tell the folks in Daytona Beach since they don’t seem to remember their core fans:

•You don’t ban the name of Jesus. I listen to the prayers. They’re politically correct.

•You don’t replace Tim McGraw singing the national anthem with Mariah Carey.

•You don’t take races away from the sport’s heartland. Places like Atlanta, Rockingham, North Wilkesboro, Darlington, Nashville. I’m still mad about all of ‘em but Atlanta particularly infuriates me because it’s the Southeast’s biggest city, one of the oldest race tracks and because I believe that my friend and its president, Ed Clark, deserves better after the 35 years of sweat and love he has put into the sport.

• You don’t take away the emotional connection that fans built with drivers like Darrell Waltrip, Bill Elliott, Dale Jarrett. Those guys worked hard for years before they won. Now, they just plunk an unknown teenager in a car with a huge sponsor and he wins. Big deal.

•You don’t come out aggressively on a political issue of a flag, like it or not. You might offer an exchange but ain’t nobody gonna tell a good ol’ boy from Alabama what to do when it breeches his First Amendment rights. Uh-uh.

I could go on but it’s needless. The white flag has fallen on NASCAR’s greatest glory days and the checkered flag is about to fly.

[Ronda Rich is the best-selling author of “There’s A Better Day A-Comin’.” Visit http://www.rondarich.com to sign up for her free weekly newsletter.]

http://thecitizen.com/2017/02/07/ruining-nascar/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Oh yeah, Trump is weighing in on NFL fiasco. This is going to be glorious as liberals invariably weigh in on the side of the America-haters and further alienate normal Americans. I'm only surprised it's taken this long for Trump to jump into the fray.

You can think that kneeling for the anthem is a bad thing, and condemn the folks doing so, without agreeing with the POTUS saying the ppl should be fired for it.

Instead of attacking the players, he should explain why America is the greatest place in the world.

I'm sure everyone here was pissed off at players who didn't go to the WH to see Obama. And I'm sure no one on here has said they would not meet Obama if he invited them.....

Owners shouldn't have ceremonies honoring the flag if they're going to allow their players to disparage it and what it stands for.

The owners are **** cowards. They thought they could juice their ratings with a little controversy and now it's going to sink them. Good riddance.

They have rules and fine players for all sorts of little shirt(Truth is, it's not really a problem among the successful teams...imagine that) . They could stop this today if they wanted to - that's what Trump is talking about, so don't try and turn this into a "Drumpf wants people fired for their political beliefs" discussion. If that wasn't your intention, I apologize in advance.
Not sure what you're talking about with the owners. They are making more money than ever. This has nothing to do with them looking for ratings, that's ridiculous. And no, it's not a Trump wants people fired comment.
It's a comment about the POTUS putting his nose in something that's not really his business, and doing it in the most juvenile way he could. People are given opportunities to respond to situations in a way that can affect change in a positive way, or negative way. He chooses negative 99.9% of the time.
Correct

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

You're right, I meant TV networks execs (had owners on the mind). Replace TV networks for owners and my point stands. That is - they chose to put people like Kaepernick on TV. I stopped watching the NFL a couple years ago, but I never remembered seeing the National Anthem televised (aside from the Super Bowl) until Kaepernick. They thought they could goose their ratings with some drama and it backfired.

As for your last comment - this is an important issue for real conservatives. He would be a fool not to talk about it. You call it juvenile when it's really just a frank and to-the-point manner that most men are accustomed to. It's called leadership.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

This might end up collapsing the NFL faster than anyone thought. All my neighbors are (edit: were) Ravens fans and they've already tuned out after half the Ravens football team knelt for the US Anthem and then stood for God Save the Queen (game is in UK). Talk about horrible optics.

If that's any indication, ratings are about to fall further...
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Fox and CBS will air all national anthems today.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Fox and CBS will air all national anthems today.

You sound giddy.