Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Trump: 'Tell That Son of a B***h He's Fired'

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:This has been another brilliant political move by DT. Fires up his base and further alienates the lefty's from the majority of Americans. Love it when the Unusuals expose themselves again and again.....
So good for the 2020 campaign?

I'd say it's bad for the country. It's divisive. We're more divided on this issue than we ever were because the President spoke (profanely) with his celebrity apprentice reality tv show character's persona.

The opposite of a statesman. A blow hard who appeals only to those who want to shove liberal opinions up liberal arses.
BG not liking it is a pretty good indicator that it was the right move for Trump.

Sorry, your idea of a "statesman" politician went out the window when democrats accused Mitt Romney (a guy who drinks whole milk when he wants to live life on the edge) of wanting to put women in binders and black people in chains. Nice guys will always finish last and it's because your democrat party has reduced politics to this level.

Trump was the candidate your side created.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:This has been another brilliant political move by DT. Fires up his base and further alienates the lefty's from the majority of Americans. Love it when the Unusuals expose themselves again and again.....

I'd say it's bad for the country. It's divisive. We're more divided on this issue than we ever were because the President spoke (profanely) with his celebrity apprentice reality tv show character's persona.

The opposite of a statesman. A blow hard who appeals only to those who want to shove liberal opinions up liberal arses.
Right now we don't know if Trump is running in 2020 but who are the dems running? Thunder thighs? pocahantas? Kaine?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

I get it that you're a troll and all, but he ain't the one being divisive by disrespecting our nation.
Yep. BG picked an obese man who OD'd on hookers and blow with the caption "lejund" [sic] (stolen from a website where overweight old guys oogle barely legal chicks) as his avatar, but gosh darn it, he needs more statesmanship in a politician!

Chive on, BG!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

I get it that you're a troll and all, but he ain't the one being divisive by disrespecting our nation.
Yep. BG picked an obese man who OD'd on hookers and blow with the caption "lejund" [sic] (stolen from a website where overweight old guys oogle barely legal chicks) as his avatar, but gosh darn it, he needs more statesmanship in a politician!

Chive on, BG!
??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

BG Hokie wrote:

The country is divided because the left has been doing it for decades. They pit people against each other based on race, class and now gender. I wish DT would have said it differently, but it's DT......he doesn't give a rip.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Yep, the last President was quite the uniter.

The police acted stupidly (Henry Gates)
If I had a son (Trayvon Martin)
This death stains the heart of black children. (Michael Brown)

I'm sure he used these chosen words to unite the public.
BG Hokie wrote:

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

The country is divided because the left has been doing it for decades. They pit people against each other based on race, class and now gender. I wish DT would have said it differently, but it's DT......he doesn't give a rip.
The left and angry blacks don't comprehend how respect for the nation and our laws is supposed to be unifying. But they're angry haters and so divide us by disrespecting it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Yep, the last President was quite the uniter.

BG Hokie wrote:

Obama voiced support for BLM at a funeral for a cop killed by BLM. BG was furious (he wasn't).
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

miles wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Aww, wassamatter, friend? Is your poor little asshole sore? :roll:
No, just stating an opinion. I'm glad you could show off your intelligence with a lack of anything substantive to rebuke my opinion, rather, the only thing you could come up with is vulgarity.

Are you still mad I busted your chops over posting a stupid e-mail forward from your drunk, redneck uncle? My bad...
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Chive on, BG!
??

BG uses a Chris Farley picture taken from "The Chive" website as his TSL avatar (I think he used it here too) .

The chive is a website that lures middle age white trash and college drop outs with pictures of scantily clad models to sell stupid chive merchandise to decorate themselves and their shitty beat to hell minivan with. It pretends to sell ownership to some sort of club, but it's really the mark of a loser. If you see a car with a Chive sticker, 9/10 they rent-to-own their furniture.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Right now we don't know if Trump is running in 2020 but who are the dems running? Thunder thighs? pocahantas? Kaine?
Who cares? How is that relevant? When faced with criticism of Trump, you guys can only respond with yeah, but the other team sucks. I don't like Democrats. I don't like Republicans. I don't like Trump, who is really neither, he's just a buffoonish celebrity thin skinning his way and responding to any insult he receives from celebrities and media personalities.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Chive on, BG!
??

BG uses a Chris Farley picture taken from "The Chive" website as his TSL avatar (I think he used it here too) .

The chive is a website that lures middle age white trash and college drop outs with pictures of scantily clad models to sell stupid chive merchandise to decorate themselves and their shitty beat to hell minivan with. It pretends to sell ownership to some sort of club, but it's really the mark of a loser. If you see a car with a Chive sticker, 9/10 they rent-to-own their furniture.
I know you'll never believe this, or certainly won't admit to it on this forum in front of your group think buddies, but you taught me more about the Chive than I ever knew about it prior to posting the Chris Farley pic. Had no idea it was some sort of Chive thing, just a funny pic I saw on the internet.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Yep, the last President was quite the uniter.

BG Hokie wrote:

Obama voiced support for BLM at a funeral for a cop killed by BLM. BG was furious (he wasn't).
I'm sure I've been annoyed with Obama much more often than you've been annoyed with Trump, a Republican out of convenience to getting elected only... Not to mention, I never voted for Obama or any other national Democrat in the entirety of my life.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Being divisive is only unique to one party and not the other? LOL, hyper partisans are a hoot....
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

The opposite of a statesman. A blow hard who appeals only to those who want to shove liberal opinions up liberal arses.[/quote]I get it that you're a troll and all, but he ain't the one being divisive by disrespecting our nation.[/quote]

Chive on, BG![/quote]

??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

The chive is a website that lures middle age white trash and college drop outs with pictures of scantily clad models to sell stupid chive merchandise to decorate themselves and their shitty beat to hell minivan with. It pretends to sell ownership to some sort of club, but it's really the mark of a loser. If you see a car with a Chive sticker, 9/10 they rent-to-own their furniture.[/quote]

I know you'll never believe this, or certainly won't admit to it on this forum in front of your group think buddies, but you taught me more about the Chive than I ever knew about it prior to posting the Chris Farley pic. Had no idea it was some sort of Chive thing, just a funny pic I saw on the internet.[/quote]

I like to let the necks have fun with the stuff they invent. They have to have something to talk about at the lunch table while tubby eats his second order of tater tots.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

BG Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Being divisive is only unique to one party and not the other? LOL, hyper partisans are a hoot....
1. Where did I say that?

2. I do think there is plenty of evidence to prove one party does is much more than the other. If you don't see that, you're blind.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
I know you'll never believe this, or certainly won't admit to it on this forum in front of your group think buddies, but you taught me more about the Chive than I ever knew about it prior to posting the Chris Farley pic. Had no idea it was some sort of Chive thing, just a funny pic I saw on the internet.
Yes, and Anthony Weiner's Twitter account was hacked and he totally wasn't sexting a 15yo. :mrgreen:
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

ip_law-hokie wrote:So good for the 2020 campaign?

I get it that you're a troll and all, but he ain't the one being divisive by disrespecting our nation.[/quote]

Chive on, BG![/quote]

??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

The chive is a website that lures middle age white trash and college drop outs with pictures of scantily clad models to sell stupid chive merchandise to decorate themselves and their shitty beat to hell minivan with. It pretends to sell ownership to some sort of club, but it's really the mark of a loser. If you see a car with a Chive sticker, 9/10 they rent-to-own their furniture.[/quote]

I know you'll never believe this, or certainly won't admit to it on this forum in front of your group think buddies, but you taught me more about the Chive than I ever knew about it prior to posting the Chris Farley pic. Had no idea it was some sort of Chive thing, just a funny pic I saw on the internet.[/quote]

I like to let the necks have fun with the stuff they invent. They have to have something to talk about at the lunch table while tubby eats his second order of tater tots.[/quote]

Wow...White trash, necks...typical insults usually directed from someone who blames white people because he was born black...sad but not our fault, sir
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

YepImage
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:YepImage
well both knees and watch out for the dress
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Props to Villenueva for being insubordinate and observing the anthem yesterday. He's taking a lot of crap locally today for breaking ranks yesterday and not being with the rest of the team. It's not reasonable in the least to forbid a guy like him from observing the anthem. Salute.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Props to Villenueva for being insubordinate and observing the anthem yesterday. He's taking a lot of crap locally today for breaking ranks yesterday and not being with the rest of the team. It's not reasonable in the least to forbid a guy like him from observing the anthem. Salute.

Just hope everyone remembers the next time a team demands taxpayer money to build a lemonade stand....rejected
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Props to Villenueva for being insubordinate and observing the anthem yesterday. He's taking a lot of crap locally today for breaking ranks yesterday and not being with the rest of the team. It's not reasonable in the least to forbid a guy like him from observing the anthem. Salute.

Ben Roethlisberger Regrets Steelers Boycotting Anthem
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... em-1042616
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BG Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:LOL.
Man. Trump continues to impress me and win me over

The great divider. He's helping to divide us further and further.
How is it divisive?

He was speaking against the dividers.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:LOL.
Man. Trump continues to impress me and win me over

The great divider. He's helping to divide us further and further.
There was a time on UWS when some didn't like the President butting in on private business matters. LOL! Those were the days.

If you're able (I have my doubts), please explain where the private business matter lies. I'll wait...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.