Mizzou enrollment drops to lowest level since 2008

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Mizzou enrollment drops to lowest level since 2008

Post by USN_Hokie »

On the plus side, they can all pay themselves on the back for not being "necks".

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9835
BG Hokie

Re: Mizzou enrollment drops to lowest level since 2008

Post by BG Hokie »

But Mizzou message board posting was up yuuuuuuge when oakton was a regular.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

there's hope for these kids yet... HS seniors don't want to go to a communist liberal anti white think tank in the middle of missouri
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:there's hope for these kids yet... HS seniors don't want to go to a communist liberal anti white think tank in the middle of missouri
The irony is that they're losing out on both angles. Very generally speaking, liberals don't want to go to a racist school and conservatives don't want to go to a liberal school full of protests. Talk about bad for the brand...
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:there's hope for these kids yet... HS seniors don't want to go to a communist liberal anti white think tank in the middle of missouri
The irony is that they're losing out on both angles. Very generally speaking, liberals don't want to go to a racist school and conservatives don't want to go to a liberal school full of protests. Talk about bad for the brand...
Their dishonest and deplorable protesters weaved out of their midwest state school lane. You had to think making up and planting stories about whites being racist would catch up to them, I'm glad it did. Going to Midwest State U, freezing, banging chicks all day during the 8 hours of daylight most of the year, smoking dope, getting C's just for going to class wasn't good enough for them- they had to lie about racism. Sad.
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

CFB Apologist wrote:...HS seniors don't want to go to a communist liberal anti white think tank...
You just described pretty much every major university, VT included.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

More like conservative mommy and daddy don't want their kids go to a communist protest hot bed and liberal mommy and daddy don't want their kids going to such a racist institution. They got the double whammy. Of course, more reasonable parents probably let their kids go there if they wanted to, noting that the events in the news would likely have very little bearing on their child's own experience.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

FireFuente wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:...HS seniors don't want to go to a communist liberal anti white think tank...
I think- without googling- that VT is over 80% white.. so I dont think all schools are anti white
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
I think- without googling- that VT is over 80% white.. so I dont think all schools are anti white
Is 80% the magic threshold to show solidarity to whites?
FireFuente

Post by FireFuente »

CFB Apologist wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
It probably is, but I was referring to a general anti-white sentiment and not necessarily the make-up of the student body.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
No one is asking for schools to show solidarity to whites...
FireFuente

Post by FireFuente »

HokieFanDC wrote:
I'd settle for a lack of open hostility.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
Maybe..but kill whitey and whitey is racist doesn't fly quite as well under such demographics...
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

FireFuente wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
I'd settle for a lack of open hostility.
Yep, that is what ppl are asking for, which seems reasonable to me.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
Maybe..but kill whitey and whitey is racist doesn't fly quite as well under such demographics...
Missouri is 76% white and Virginia Tech is 66% white in case you mistakenly thought your opinion had any merit.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
Missouri is 76% white and Virginia Tech is 66% white in case you mistakenly thought your opinion had any merit.
Eff yourself asshole.. yes.. I missed where VT enrollment was down 35% because of anti-white protests and lies about racist events on campus? Do you have a link for that?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
FireFuente wrote:
White people are better at being anti-white than any other race.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
Eff yourself asshole.. yes.. I missed where VT enrollment was down 35% because of anti-white protests and lies about racist events on campus? Do you have a link for that?
LOL, I'll provide a link for that as soon as you show me where I've expressed such an opinion. Nice try at a diversion though.

On the other hand, you asserted that VT is not anti-white relative to Missouri and you laughably presented a presumed stat of 80% white enrollment for VT as evidence to back up your assertion. Upon reading that, I recognized immediately how irrelevant and stupid your evidence was, even if your evidence turned out to be accurate which it clearly wasn't. Anyone with common sense would realize two state schools like Missouri and VT would have similar enrollment statistics, certainly not different enough to make your silly post even look coincidentally logical. And boy was I right!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote: Missouri is 76% white and Virginia Tech is 66% white in case you mistakenly thought your opinion had any merit.
Is that the actual #? I wonder what the odds are that 2/3rds is an arbitrary threshold used in college rankings.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:Is that the actual #? I wonder what the odds are that 2/3rds is an arbitrary threshold used in college rankings.
Clicky here...
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.