Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Seahawks say they are never coming out for the Anthem ag

Post by Major Kong »

NY has only one team...NJ has two teams. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
NFL fans are generally low class and stupid. They aren't going anywhere.
Ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for the reason DT is president, here it is. This is a perfect example of the way the left feels about everyone outside their little echo chamber. They are all ignorant necks or part of a minority group that needs to be taken care of because they can't take care of themselves.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you are looking for the reason DT is president, here it is. This is a perfect example of the way the left feels about everyone outside their little echo chamber. They are all ignorant necks or part of a minority group that needs to be taken care of because they can't take care of themselves.
Yep, meanwhile they're carving out a piece of public treasury for themselves as they deserve it, somehow or another.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's why NY has 3 teams. :mrgreen:
There you go making stuff up again.
back to the original post, how exactly do you make the country equal so the morons on the seahawks will get their head out of their asses and come out and support the anthem as every other american does? Equal pay, kewl, that means I get one hell of a raise,

Equal law enforcement, well then either black folks will have to figure out there are these things called laws and when you break them you may interact with cops, or, ya got to get a hell of alot more white, asians, mexicans, indians, and any other color to break the law a hell of alot more
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
back to the original post, how exactly do you make the country equal so the morons on the seahawks will get their head out of their asses and come out and support the anthem as every other american does? Equal pay, kewl, that means I get one hell of a raise,

Equal law enforcement, well then either black folks will have to figure out there are these things called laws and when you break them you may interact with cops, or, ya got to get a hell of alot more white, asians, mexicans, indians, and any other color to break the law a hell of alot more
I don't care if the Seahawks stand for the national anthem or not. Honestly, I don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

PFTCommenter nailed it again. Said that Trump should form a United States Football League to compete directly with the NFL.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I don't care if the Seahawks stand for the national anthem or not. Honestly, I don't.

except that was not the question, I know conversation is hard for you, I asked a simple question
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

except that was not the question, I know conversation is hard for you, I asked a simple question
You raise a goddamn good point cleetus. I have no answer. You've shown those jocks to be stupid with your cunning superior intellect. Cleetus pwnes seahawks.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You raise a goddamn good point cleetus. I have no answer. You've shown those jocks to be stupid with your cunning superior intellect. Cleetus pwnes seahawks.[/quote]

Uncle Fester, the OP of the thread brings up the question, and it is a good one as life in america will never be equal. There is no way for it to be equal but the reality is life in america is mostly what you make of it. That is the special part of America. So if the Seahawks are protesting until life in america is equal.... they will never stop, which does nothing. So maybe instead of not honoring our flag they should take their free time and go hand out cash to those much less fortunate then them or tell the children that threatening a cop is a bad idea
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: That's why NY has 3 teams. :mrgreen:

You raise a goddamn good point cleetus. I have no answer. You've shown those jocks to be stupid with your cunning superior intellect. Cleetus pwnes seahawks.
Uncle Fester, the OP of the thread brings up the question, and it is a good one as life in america will never be equal. There is no way for it to be equal but the reality is life in america is mostly what you make of it. That is the special part of America. So if the Seahawks are protesting until life in america is equal.... they will never stop, which does nothing. So maybe instead of not honoring our flag they should take their free time and go hand out cash to those much less fortunate then them or tell the children that threatening a cop is a bad idea[/quote]

Sounds good to me.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You raise a goddamn good point cleetus. I have no answer. You've shown those jocks to be stupid with your cunning superior intellect. Cleetus pwnes seahawks.[/quote]

Uncle Fester, the OP of the thread brings up the question, and it is a good one as life in america will never be equal. There is no way for it to be equal but the reality is life in america is mostly what you make of it. That is the special part of America. So if the Seahawks are protesting until life in america is equal.... they will never stop, which does nothing. So maybe instead of not honoring our flag they should take their free time and go hand out cash to those much less fortunate then them or tell the children that threatening a cop is a bad idea[/quote]

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

or maybe the nfl can give back all the taxpayer money that built their wonderful stadiums then the gov. can use it to build a ton of affordable housing....hmmmm hypocrites, no not at all
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: That's why NY has 3 teams. :mrgreen:

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

or maybe the nfl can give back all the taxpayer money that built their wonderful stadiums then the gov. can use it to build a ton of affordable housing....hmmmm hypocrites, no not at all[/quote]

Preach on! You don't seem to want to believe me, but I agree with you.