Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Re: No discussion about VT's new logo?

Post by oaktonhokie »

What a load of crap.

Clearly:

The white lettering represents the white supremacy of the founders of the university.
The reddish background represents the blood spilled by racist white people against people of color around the world.
The vertical part of the T represents the white man standing tall over the horizontal part which represents oppressed women around the world.
The openings where the V and the T meet represent the incomplete work of white people to bring everyone together in harmony and the opportunity for turmoil.
The V represents a downward arrow pointing to the depths of hell itself if we do not get more Muslims in the university.
The V also clearly represents a woman's vagina, as a reminder that oppressed women everywhere need to rise up and be heard.

Seems obvious to me....

FireFuente wrote:Now with 67% more inclusiveness...

https://vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2017/09/unirel-mark.html
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
...the mark encapsulates the vision and energy of President Tim Sands, Provost Thanassis Rikakis, and other members of the community who are driving Virginia Tech forward.
That right there was all I needed to read to know that this is just more leftwing nonsense.
The lettering reflects the VT-shaped educational experience. The vertical bar of the T represents disciplinary depth, while the horizontal bar reflects the ability to work across disciplines. The arms of the V represent applying knowledge in real-world settings and the spirit of Ut Prosim. The logo’s openness and shape highlight Virginia Tech’s identity as an inclusive community that thrives at the intersection of academic disciplines.
Good grief, what a bunch of phony feel-good mumbo jumbo that is. It almost seems like they've borrowed the design from somewhere else...

Atta boy! Boycott?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't like this *new VT* logo. It looks like something Liberace would design.
I'm OK with it - I like planned parenthood.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: I'm OK with it - I like planned parenthood.
Because every republican/libertarian supports publicly funded abortions.

This is usually the part where you respond with a single syllable to a legitimate conflict in your supposed beliefs.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

This is usually the part where you respond with a single syllable to a legitimate conflict in your supposed beliefs.
I 100% support publicly funded abortions. Which is a good thing because our logo looks *just* like planned parenthood's.

You probably shouldn't watch the game Saturday night.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I 100% support publicly funded abortions. Which is a good thing because our logo looks *just* like planned parenthood's.

I get my fill of abortions just reading your liberal arguments.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I get my fill of abortions just reading your liberal arguments.
Support for VT is support for abortion on demand. Time to pick a side Cap'n.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Too bad your parents didn't choose abortion.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Danville class.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Danville class.

Abortion is for you suburban junkies. Your parents made a mistake.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Danville class.

Why wouldn't it be classy? You support them 100%.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Looks feminine to me

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Danville class.

I'd try to explain it to you if you had class.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Danville class.

This is where he devolves into emoticons and single syllable responses, but he's for killing off the little (racial slur censored by rule) babies. That's why the left supports abortion, it's part of the eugenics program that gave birth to Planned Parenthood in the first place. Ruth Ginsburg let the cat of the bag that they're still for eliminating "undesirables". Mean ole IP is indignant now about being lumped in with that group, as he sees it. But he's a bigger piece of crap than the blacks he supports murdering for he supports murdering them in the first place. Not to say I think the blacks are pieces of crap, IP does as his perspective is to kill them and be fearful of agitating them by saying (racial slur censored by rule) or calling out a black that says (racial slur censored by rule). He's a racist in a turtleneck, speaks like a gentlemen as he discusses genocide, supports segregation, and duality based on race.
Last edited by awesome guy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

explain to us how you have class in supporting the murder of black babies. Use that giant brain you think you have and break it down to us simpletons from Danville.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

explain to us how you have class in supporting the murder of black babies. Use that giant brain you think you have and break it down to us simpletons from Danville.
Is this the part of the program where you and Cap'n invent my position on matters, and then demand that I explain the position that you invented? I'll pass.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Is this the part of the program where you and Cap'n invent my position on matters, and then demand that I explain the position that you invented? I'll pass.

No one is inventing any position for you, it's the one you claim to have and then won't defend. You claim to support abortion and publically fund it 100% of the time, no? Given that the vast majority killed are blacks, Planned Parenthood was created to control black populations, and they're predominantly in black neighborhoods then how can you with a straight face claim to not support the racist policies of the racist organization that you support? This is why you're a laughingstock, you make these grandiose and haughty claims and then are either ignorant about the implications or a pussy that won't defend them. Explain it you stuck up son of a bitch.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

No one is inventing any position for you, it's the one you claim to have and then won't defend. You claim to support abortion and publically fund it 100% of the time, no? Given that the vast majority killed are blacks, Planned Parenthood was created to control black populations, and they're predominantly in black neighborhoods then how can you with a straight face claim to not support the racist policies of the racist organization that you support? This is why you're a laughingstock, you make these grandiose and haughty claims and then are either ignorant about the implications or a pussy that won't defend them. Explain it you stuck up son of a bitch.
I'll pass.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I'll pass.

No class and no balls. Go home and cry sissy.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I'll pass.

No class and no balls. Go home and cry sissy.
You seem agitated.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:You seem agitated.

Does it matter? You're too pathetic to defend your own positions. I'm sticking with mine, I'm holding you to the same standard that you 100% support for black babies. Like the saying (racial slur censored by rule) topic, you're too weak to state the obvious and so devolve into these simpleton arguments and posts.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

Does it matter? You're too pathetic to defend your own positions. I'm sticking with mine, I'm holding you to the same standard that you 100% support for black babies. Like the saying (racial slur censored by rule) topic, you're too weak to state the obvious and so devolve into these simpleton arguments and posts.
OK.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

OK.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

OK.

That's more like it! Be happy. Life is too short to be mad and angry.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

OK.

That's more like it! Be happy. Life is too short to be mad and angry.

I'm laughing at you, not with you.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Great thread
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.