Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: No discussion about VT's new logo?

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I'd try to explain it to you if you had class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
explain to us how you have class in supporting the murder of black babies. Use that giant brain you think you have and break it down to us simpletons from Danville.
Is this the part of the program where you and Cap'n invent my position on matters, and then demand that I explain the position that you invented? I'll pass.

Nothing to invent. You "100% support" taxpayer funded abortions because you think killing unborn children of poor (read: black) people is an economics issue and not a human rights issue.

Don't worry IP, you're not the first person to think of aborting undesirable unborn children:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/s ... cking.html
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I'd try to explain it to you if you had class.

explain to us how you have class in supporting the murder of black babies. Use that giant brain you think you have and break it down to us simpletons from Danville.
Is this the part of the program where you and Cap'n invent my position on matters, and then demand that I explain the position that you invented? I'll pass.

Nothing to invent. You "100% support" taxpayer funded abortions because you think killing unborn children of poor (read: black) people is an economics issue and not a human rights issue.

Don't worry IP, you're not the first person to think of aborting undesirable unborn children:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/s ... cking.html
Sophisticated psychopaths gently state their support of abortion and then give the drunken head roll to the next conversation when the specifics of who gets the abortion is discussed. They know, just won't discuss as it exposed them for who they are.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:You seem agitated.

Does it matter? You're too pathetic to defend your own positions. I'm sticking with mine, I'm holding you to the same standard that you 100% support for black babies. Like the saying (racial slur censored by rule) topic, you're too weak to state the obvious and so devolve into these simpleton arguments and posts.
OK.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's more like it! Be happy. Life is too short to be mad and angry.

I'm laughing at you, not with you.
If you are laughing, then you are laughing with me. Because someone calling a white guy a pussy is 2017 for not using the n-word is hilarious.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote: If you are laughing, then you are laughing with me. Because someone calling a white guy a pussy is 2017 for not using the n-word is hilarious.

uh huh. You won't call out a black who says (racial slur censored by rule) and used to say, now just insinuate, that some black will go ape if he hears it, so it's a personal safety issue. Those are all acts of a pussy and it's not because you won't say it, it's because you're racist in how you handle hearing it. IIWII.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: If you are laughing, then you are laughing with me. Because someone calling a white guy a pussy is 2017 for not using the n-word is hilarious.

uh huh. You won't call out a black who says (racial slur censored by rule) and used to say, now just insinuate, that some black will go ape if he hears it, so it's a personal safety issue. Those are all acts of a pussy and it's not because you won't say it, it's because you're racist in how you handle hearing it. IIWII.
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:Great thread
It's embarrassing.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
...the mark encapsulates the vision and energy of President Tim Sands, Provost Thanassis Rikakis, and other members of the community who are driving Virginia Tech forward.
That right there was all I needed to read to know that this is just more leftwing nonsense.
The lettering reflects the VT-shaped educational experience. The vertical bar of the T represents disciplinary depth, while the horizontal bar reflects the ability to work across disciplines. The arms of the V represent applying knowledge in real-world settings and the spirit of Ut Prosim. The logo’s openness and shape highlight Virginia Tech’s identity as an inclusive community that thrives at the intersection of academic disciplines.
Good grief, what a bunch of phony feel-good mumbo jumbo that is. It almost seems like they've borrowed the design from somewhere else...

Atta boy! Boycott?

You can't like this *new VT* logo. It looks like something Liberace would design.
I'm OK with it - I like planned parenthood.

I realize. I was talking about the new VT 'logo'. It looks like dog squeeze.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I'm OK with it - I like planned parenthood.
Because every republican/libertarian supports publicly funded abortions.

This is usually the part where you respond with a single syllable to a legitimate conflict in your supposed beliefs.
I 100% support publicly funded abortions. Which is a good thing because our logo looks *just* like planned parenthood's.

You probably shouldn't watch the game Saturday night.

That was Upstate's observation. The new logo is a horrible design. I've seen more interesting typeface on milk carton.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
jmac610

Post by jmac610 »

it seems like the million dollars it will cost to implement could have been better spent elsewhere. Without the "feel good" text that goes with defending/explaining the change, it is really nothing significantly different or even noticeable.

I don't really care much for it
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: I'm OK with it - I like planned parenthood.
Because every republican/libertarian supports publicly funded abortions.

This is usually the part where you respond with a single syllable to a legitimate conflict in your supposed beliefs.
I 100% support publicly funded abortions. Which is a good thing because our logo looks *just* like planned parenthood's.

You probably shouldn't watch the game Saturday night.

That was Upstate's observation. The new logo is a horrible design. I've seen more interesting typeface on milk carton.
I don't this it's that bad.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Great thread
It's embarrassing.
Even by UWS standards
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

jmac610 wrote:it seems like the million dollars it will cost to implement could have been better spent elsewhere. Without the "feel good" text that goes with defending/explaining the change, it is really nothing significantly different or even noticeable.

I don't really care much for it
+1
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.